'Bloodbath' Is a Win For Trump and He Should Emphasize It

They were alive before Republicans attacked our Capitol, dead shortly after

Coincidence?
142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

You loons are a violent bunch. If I remember you made fun of Trump on that one.

Hard to believe Conservatives are threatening a Bloodbath if they don’t win

You thought Jan 6 was bad
I don't think it's a threat....we saw how the first four years of Xiden and Demafacsit policies have left a record number of Americans worse off....4 more years of this will no doubt be a bloodbath for our economy.

I don't think it's a threat....we saw how the first four years of Xiden and Demafacsit policies have left a record number of Americans worse off....4 more years of this will no doubt be a bloodbath for our economy.
Got any economic metrics that support that?

Jobs
Wages
GDP
Stock Market

Got any economic metrics that support that?

Jobs
Wages
GDP
Stock Market
yep...

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

FT-Michigan Ross poll underlines president’s struggle to overcome impact of inflation on voters’ economic outlook

yep...

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

FT-Michigan Ross poll underlines president’s struggle to overcome impact of inflation on voters’ economic outlook

That is not an economic metric

Show me the measures that support the US s worse off than three years ago

Haha how people are impacted in their bank accounts isn’t a metric? Haha

OK
Show us data on personal wealth including real estate, stock market and other investments
Are bankruptcies up?

OK
Show us data on personal wealth including real estate, stock market and other investments
Are bankruptcies up?
I don’t have access to peoples personal bank accounts

But the article I linked speaks for it self

I don’t have access to peoples personal bank accounts

But the article I linked speaks for it self
We are talking the nation not cherry picked individuals

There is plenty of nationwide economic data…..show some
Opinions don’t count

We are talking the nation not cherry picked individuals

There is plenty of nationwide economic data…..show some
Opinions don’t count
Oh I thought you were asking for bank records.

The poll that was conduct was a nation wide poll....

Oh I thought you were asking for bank records.

The poll that was conduct was a nation wide poll....

Opinions vs economic facts
People believe they are worse off even though data shows they are not

Opinions vs economic facts
People believe they are worse off even though data shows they are not
hahah yeah people aren't smart enough to read their own bank accounts and see price tags at the store....you go with that...

hahah yeah people aren't smart enough to read their own bank accounts and see price tags at the store....you go with that...

The numbers don’t lie
Perception does not always reflect reality

Just from the perspective of having leftoids heads explode, it is solid advice.

But beyond that it is a winner.

Another Biden term means a bloodbath for our economy. And never-ending third world invasion.

Agreed. And I agree another Biden term, most especially if he was able to get his proposed agenda through, would be a bloodbath for a great deal of America's economy and general welfare. He not only does not intend to continue the Trump tax reforms but impose trillions of dollars in new taxes to offset some of the trillions of dollars in new spending that he wants. He even wants to tax unrealized capital gains which has NEVER been done even by the most irresponsible of Presidents. Most Americans have lost $1000s in buying power under Biden, but heaven help us if he is re-elected. We haven't seen nuthin' yet.

Last edited:
Just from the perspective of having leftoids heads explode, it is solid advice.

But beyond that it is a winner.

Another Biden term means a bloodbath for our economy. And never-ending third world invasion.

It’s another example of Trump’s reckless, irresponsible rhetoric of chaos and violence, of dishonesty and lies.

‘It’s a classic trait and technique of authoritarian demagogues. He catastrophizes everything to rile up his cultish supporters, and to bind them to him, and to make them willing to do his bidding.

That’s dangerous all around because he’s encouraging them to believe that conditions are so bad or will become so bad, and that the political opposition is so awful, that anything is justified—including law-breaking and violence—to prevent those conditions and to destroy the opposition.

And so it doesn’t matter what he’s specifically referring to at the moment.’

Forum List

Back