Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.
Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL
See Jeffrey Epstein, there are other ways to sacrifice, we can give children to our aristocracy to sodomize. Nothing new.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators attempted to expose the network in 1989 and 1990, but the legislators' efforts were followed by a rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering responses of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI and Justice Department, which effected an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.
The Franklin Scandal — A Story of Powerbrokers Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant

Satanic.....and of sick minds. Anyone who witnesses or performs sacrifices of a person or animal need to be confined in rooms with no windows.

The only other explanation is those who are highly primitive and ignorant.

Repeat after me.

Regards
DL
See Jeffrey Epstein, there are other ways to sacrifice, we can give children to our aristocracy to sodomize. Nothing new.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators attempted to expose the network in 1989 and 1990, but the legislators' efforts were followed by a rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering responses of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI and Justice Department, which effected an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.
The Franklin Scandal — A Story of Powerbrokers Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant

Irrelevant as compared to the Catholic church and other trusted clergy.

Also irrelevant to my religious question, although I doubt that we would be on different pages.

Regards
DL

Repeat after me.

Regards
DL

Satanic.

Thanks for the right answer.

Christians seem to know this which explains why they run away from such questions.

Regards
DL

Repeat after me.

Regards
DL

Satanic.

Christians seem to know this which explains why they run away from such questions.

Regards
DL
Most Christians believe God suffering death to reconcile justice with mercy was a selfless act.

Satanic.....and of sick minds. Anyone who witnesses or performs sacrifices of a person or animal need to be confined in rooms with no windows.

The only other explanation is those who are highly primitive and ignorant.

That is all those in the Abrahamic religions.

Primitive in their thinking and ignorant of a decent moral sense, I agree.

That is why Christians idol worship a genocidal god who like to see blood sacrifices.

Regards
DL

Depending on the circumstance, it could be either, both or neither.

You break the law of the excluded middle.

Get off the fence and take that steak out of your ass and tell us how sacrificing an innocent beast or man, even though the bible calls us beasts, is somehow moral.

Regards
DL

Repeat after me.

Regards
DL

Satanic.

Regards
DL
Most Christians believe God suffering death to reconcile justice with mercy was a selfless act.

Most Christian, as you indicate, have poor morals.

That is why they adore a genocidal god.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now go re-join their ranks.

Regards
DL

God suffering death... Oh my God, it is so primitive.

Especially if he did not stay dead.

is a blood sacrifice really a sacrifice if there is no real death?

I don't think so, given the description of blood sacrifice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Let’s see you suffer that and then see how easy you believe it was.

Regards
DL
Let’s see you suffer that and then see how easy you believe it was.

Irrelevant to the issue.

After an eternity of boredom, god would crave any thing new.

The fact remains that a blood sacrifice that does not stay dead is a farce.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back