Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

So is man.
But God is not.
Right. Which level do you think he communicates with us on? His? Or ours?
I don't have an answer to this question. I don't know. The only thing I can say is that I am sceptical about so called religions of revelation.
Judaism is a revealed religion, right?

Aren’t you Jewish?

Do you believe God exists?
Yes, it is.
I am not. Who told you that?
Yes, I do.
It was a calculated guess. I guess I was wrong. My bad.

Why do you believe God exists?

God suffering death... Oh my God, it is so primitive.
So is man.
But God is not.
I don't have an answer to this question. I don't know. The only thing I can say is that I am sceptical about so called religions of revelation.
Given that we can’t be on God’s level, the only possible level of communication would be on our level. God would have to condescend to us.
Basically yes. But I am not sure that God communicates or speaks with us. It is rather a human should comprehend God (or more correctly some aspects of God).

But God is not.
Judaism is a revealed religion, right?

Aren’t you Jewish?

Do you believe God exists?
Yes, it is.
I am not. Who told you that?
Yes, I do.
It was a calculated guess. I guess I was wrong. My bad.

Why do you believe God exists?
A good question. I just think that there is some Great Force in our universe. But don't ask what this Force might be. I don't know, I am still searching.

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.
Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL

The modern Satanic movement began by Antoine Lavey in 1969 forbids animal sacrifices. The only bloodshed allowed in modern Satanism is for food or protection.

The Hebrew people of the nation of Israel sacrificed animals to their god who thought the sacrifices smelled good.

I am unsure if the tribe of Judah which we identify today as Jews preserved these rituals of bloodshed. I am going to assume they did just based on my memory. Although these rituals of bloodshed were abandoned in AD 70 when the Roman's sacrificed a pig in Herod's Temple.

Since Christian's serve this same dude then I am going to say these sacrifices are divine but the Roman's were strong enough to kill off the influence of this outdated barbaric god of the Hebrews.

That god no longer exists. I would conclude that in modern times animal sacrifices are neither divine nor Satanic. They are just weird. Any group who practices blood sacrifices today are so far off the grid that it is actually an irrelevant discussion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back