BLM wants all white owned businesses boycotted

And they wonder why some folks hate 'People Of Color'.
Groups like BLM are just serving them up a valid reason on a silver platter.
exactly. they become so racist. I wonder if the black owner businesses will too whites out.

I know that Target carries several black owned brands. I take a quick look before I go there to make sure I don't inadvertently buy anything from the black owned brands.

Every white-owned business should send them their business card!

Shoplifting is about to dramatically decline!

Boycott all racist blm. Is the reader intelligent enough to figure out how to do that?

And I want all BLM hanging from a tree. But we don't always get what we want.

So this is what black ex mas is boycotting white owned businesses till new years day. well they will starve. What a bunch of idiots.
So what businesses are Blacks supposed to support as per BLM? How many Black-owned businesses were burnt in the 2020 riots? What has BLM and their Democrat masters done to support Black-owned businesses?

DumbFux

So what businesses are Blacks supposed to support as per BLM? How many Black-owned businesses were burnt in the 2020 riots? What has BLM and their Democrat masters done to support Black-owned businesses?

DumbFux
many black business owners were crying all over the news when riots went down. their own race burned them down and stole from them/

many black business owners were crying all over the news when riots went down. their own race burned them down and stole from them/
Yep. Democrats and Liberals do nothing for Black businesses. Why the thought of an entrepreneurial Black American operating a business in the inner city…. Where is the outrage at these livelihoods being destroyed?

Black Livelihoods Matter.

cowardly coporate3 isnt saying anything i see

These companies support such groups because such groups support constant flow of new slave labor from the third world into our country. The truth is they're bedding down with a massive snake.

Forum List

Back