What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First US case of Omicron Covid is in California, of course. Brought in by a fully vaccinated person

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A fully vaccinated person traveling from South Africa brought Omicron Covid to California. California should be locked down immediately. No one in or out, and everyone in their homes 24/7.

So Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't spread Covid.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A wall should be built around California not allowing anyone in or out.

This should stay in effect for at least the next 100 years.

OP
marvin martian

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A wall should be built around California not allowing anyone in or out.

This should stay in effect for at least the next 100 years.

Somehow, Trump and Desantis are responsible for this, I just know it!

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
A fully vaccinated person traveling from South Africa brought Omicron Covid to California.
True enough, but he had 'mild' symptoms. Spreading it is bad, dying from it is very bad.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Somehow, Trump and Desantis are responsible for this, I just know it!
Nope, it's global warming that caused it, but oddly enough, the global warming caused Trump and Desantis to help cause this. At least that is what scientists are saying

So in a way you are correct

Last edited:
OP
marvin martian

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
True enough, but he had 'mild' symptoms. Spreading it is bad, dying from it is very bad.

So did Joe Biden lie when he said vaccinated people can't spread Covid, or is he just too stupid to know they can?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
So did Joe Biden lie when he said vaccinated people can't spread Covid, or is he just too stupid to know they can?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021
I honestly don't know the answer. I believe you are less likely to spread it if you've been vaxxed.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A fully vaccinated person traveling from South Africa brought Omicron Covid to California. California should be locked down immediately. No one in or out, and everyone in their homes 24/7.

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Three shots is now considered fully vaccinated.

Where have you been? The CDC announced recently that everyone 18 and over needs that 3rd shot.

The person who has it didn't have that 3rd shot so they weren't fully vaccinated.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score

"Vaccinated" people are prime for breeding it because the mRNA vax screws up your natural immunity and breeds these varients much like heavy pennicillin use eventually breeds resistant germs!

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Where have you been? The CDC announced recently that everyone 18 and over needs that 3rd shot.

The person who has it didn't have that 3rd shot so they weren't fully vaccinated.

I'm on my 5th shot and my nuts still ache!!
But I can still smell and taste.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The virus made them loot the stores. I knew it!

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Pretty soon "that person only had 27 shots 28 is considered fully vaccinated". How long are you going to be scared shitless? This is destroying our country by design. How profoundly stupid are you people?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Chinese scientists (claim they) have found the antibody that neutralizes all covid 19 virus and all variants.

Then you can damn well assume that the US gov't is not going to allow US citizens to use it.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

don't you have a decent link, I don't want to depend on Twitter.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They have probably not got the booseter, its only been out a week for under 65. Biden always knew you could spread the virus. People just don't die.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Strange, one of the very first Fauci Flu vectors March 5, 2020 in Connecticut was a visitor from South Africa. Are these diamond peddlers?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
oh yeah...the booster would have changed everything. LOLOOLLOLOLOLOL

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List