Biden Family Christmas Stocking Photo Leaves Out Hunter Biden’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Born Out Of Wedlock

Already a thread on this. The Biden’s are absolutely correct. And I really don't like the Biden’s.

I'll bet Hunter doesn't have shared custody, every other weekend visitation and holidays in even numbered years.

Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display​

1 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jessie O'Neill
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden hung Christmas stockings for six of their grandchildren at the White House but did not include their son Hunter’s illegitimate daughter.
The decorated State Dining Room celebrated the “Gift of Family,” the White House said, and the six stockings hanging over the fireplace were for Naomi, 27, Finnegan, 21, Maisy, 20, Natalie, 17, and Robert Hunter Biden II, 15, and little Beau, 1, according to The Today Show.
Hunter Biden’s three-year-old daughter, Navy Jones Roberts — who was born out of wedlock to a stripper — was reportedly not included in the festive display. The family reportedly has not met the child.
~Snip~
“Every child needs loving parents and loving grandparents. This child could stand a relationship with her father. She could stand a relationship with her grandfather,” Clint Lancaster reportedly said.

Commentary:
Hunter Biden's girlfriend Stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts gave birth to their child Navy Roberts 3 years ago. It took a paternity suit for Hunter to pay up and support his misadventures. However, President Bai Dung and First lady Jill have never recognized the child in any way.
One has to question why?
That is discrimination based on family structure, which is against the rules in Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist workplaces.
I guess Irish blood isn't that thick when it comes to creating bastard children and recognizing them.
Joey Xi and his family may try to ignore their actions. But the rest of America perceives this criminal family for what they really are.

Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display​

1 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jessie O'Neill
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden hung Christmas stockings for six of their grandchildren at the White House but did not include their son Hunter’s illegitimate daughter.
The decorated State Dining Room celebrated the “Gift of Family,” the White House said, and the six stockings hanging over the fireplace were for Naomi, 27, Finnegan, 21, Maisy, 20, Natalie, 17, and Robert Hunter Biden II, 15, and little Beau, 1, according to The Today Show.
Hunter Biden’s three-year-old daughter, Navy Jones Roberts — who was born out of wedlock to a stripper — was reportedly not included in the festive display. The family reportedly has not met the child.
~Snip~
“Every child needs loving parents and loving grandparents. This child could stand a relationship with her father. She could stand a relationship with her grandfather,” Clint Lancaster reportedly said.

Commentary:
Hunter Biden's girlfriend Stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts gave birth to their child Navy Roberts 3 years ago. It took a paternity suit for Hunter to pay up and support his misadventures. However, President Bai Dung and First lady Jill have never recognized the child in any way.
One has to question why?
That is discrimination based on family structure, which is against the rules in Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist workplaces.
I guess Irish blood isn't that thick when it comes to creating bastard children and recognizing them.
Joey Xi and his family may try to ignore their actions. But the rest of America perceives this criminal family for what they really are.
A circus of baby raping little girls trapped in an old democrat perverts bodies who like it when it leans.

Actually, it would probably be a good idea to keep that poor girl as far away from the Bidens as possible, considering the Bidens' proclivity for pedophilia and incest...
Exactly what I was fixin' to post. Thanks for doing it for me.

Actually, it would probably be a good idea to keep that poor girl as far away from the Bidens as possible, considering the Bidens' proclivity for pedophilia and incest...
Why? It's her dad. Many people are pedophiles, you might be one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back