BLM Thugs Attack Fellow KKK Democrat

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So BLM protesters were protesting outside of a popular gift shop, known for selling Confederate memorabilia; when they got into a shouting match with one of their own fellow racist Democrats -- and I say she is a Democrat because she supports the KKK and she also supports the Confederate flag, so obviously she is a Democrat....

"The video, which surfaced on Monday, isnā€™t long. It only runs about 35 seconds. In it, Kathy Jenkins sits and later stands on the bed of a pickup truck while holding and dancing with a Confederate flag. ā€œI will teach my grandkids to hate you all,ā€ she says to someone off camera. She later raises her fist and declares ā€œKKK belief.ā€

[She has since been fired from her job] -- ā€œI was chanting Black Lives Matterā€¦ and thatā€™s not even on video,ā€ she said on Wednesday. ā€œItā€™s like I blacked out. I donā€™t even remember.ā€ Jenkins said she was only there in the parking lot of Dixie Outfitters to observe the nearby Black Lives Matter protest. She said while watching from the other side of the street someone handed her a Confederate flag. She claims she didnā€™t fully know what it represented but assumed it was a symbol of unity."

So basically, when these black thugs saw her with the confederate flag, they assumed she wasn't on their side -- which is crazy, because they should know that if she is holding a Confederate flag, she is obviously a fellow democrat..so she got pissed and "blacked out" -- Now she is apologizing to these thugs and asking for forgiveness...if she wasn't voting for Trump before, she definitely will now...

#MAGA

So BLM protesters were protesting outside of a popular gift shop, known for selling Confederate memorabilia; when they got into a shouting match with one of their own fellow racist Democrats -- and I say she is a Democrat because she supports the KKK and she also supports the Confederate flag, so obviously she is a Democrat....

"The video, which surfaced on Monday, isnā€™t long. It only runs about 35 seconds. In it, Kathy Jenkins sits and later stands on the bed of a pickup truck while holding and dancing with a Confederate flag. ā€œI will teach my grandkids to hate you all,ā€ she says to someone off camera. She later raises her fist and declares ā€œKKK belief.ā€

[She has since been fired from her job] -- ā€œI was chanting Black Lives Matterā€¦ and thatā€™s not even on video,ā€ she said on Wednesday. ā€œItā€™s like I blacked out. I donā€™t even remember.ā€ Jenkins said she was only there in the parking lot of Dixie Outfitters to observe the nearby Black Lives Matter protest. She said while watching from the other side of the street someone handed her a Confederate flag. She claims she didnā€™t fully know what it represented but assumed it was a symbol of unity."

So basically, when these black thugs saw her with the confederate flag, they assumed she wasn't on their side -- which is crazy, because they should know that if she is holding a Confederate flag, she is obviously a fellow democrat..so she got pissed and "blacked out" -- Now she is apologizing to these thugs and asking for forgiveness...if she wasn't voting for Trump before, she definitely will now...

#MAGA
What i dont get is all during the 2 terms of Oblummer and the forgetful one, not once did they try to bring police brutality under control, just had beer sit ins with the police, who supposedly had a run in with one of Obammies friends. So now we see the fruit of that labor with BLM(unless it is inner city folks being murdered by blacks) doing shout down matches with ignorant fools who would hold onto a Southern White Democrat Slave owner Battle standard...

#MAGA
What i dont get is all during the 2 terms of Oblummer and the forgetful one, not once did they try to bring police brutality under control, just had beer sit ins with the police, who supposedly had a run in with one of Obammies friends. So now we see the fruit of that labor with BLM(unless it is inner city folks being murdered by blacks) doing shout down matches with ignorant fools who would hold onto a Southern White Democrat Slave owner Battle standard...
What you don't get is the govt. is run by people motivated by their own greed from the corporate state and wealthy individuals. They merely show concessions to make photo ops. Trump is no different.

#MAGA
Talk about delusional threads.

#MAGA
Why does free speech bother you? have you heard Black rap music? Lol I mean hello?

#MAGA
Why does free speech bother you? have you heard Black rap music? Lol I mean hello?
I assume you hear rap music more than I do......

Speaking of free speech....how is that putting people in prison for burning the flag coming along??

I am sure Trump got that idea because of some rap song....

#MAGA

Speaking of free speech....how is that putting people in prison for burning the flag coming along??

Thatā€™s not free speech. Thatā€™s terrorism

#MAGA

I thought burning stuff and putting CO2 into the air was wrong?

Forum List

Back