BLM “Security” that kicked innocent white guy is found

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Salty Cracker has the story:

Of course the original MSM narrative was this guy was attacking peaceful protesters. That of course turned out to be totally false. BLM was assaulting a trans woman and he was trying to keep the peace and lower tempers. When he tried leaving, his truck was swarmed by the BLM cockroaches. He was then assaulted after crashing, without putting up a fight.

The BLM “security” has been identified by 4Chan. Let’s hope the cops scoop him up and send him a Fed penitentiary.

By the way, these “BLM Security” are what the left want to replace the police with. Obama’s America is coming if Biden wins.

We don't know who is who from this lisp-having rightwing pajama boy.

He's straight up lying for all we know.
LOL, there are videos all over social media. BLM assaulted the trans guy thing, then another white woman, then this guy.

White people need to be smart and just stay the fuck away from these savages, unless you are armed.

..so they are protesting police brutality [ which is not a problem ] and they do this shit and kill an 8 year old girl!! and they don't get it !!!!

..this guy is EXACTLY like George Jackass Floyd --deserves to be killed...Floyd robbed a pregnant lady at gunpoint---these people are worse than animals ....put him in with the apes and see how tough he is

....BLM/blacks/libs have no argument at all

he's BLACK = BLACK-L-M!!!!!!!!! DUH--stop the stupid shit--it reveals your stupidity
...what do you think he's protesting for???? Mr Trump??
hahahahhahahahahaha

Of course the original MSM narrative was this guy was attacking peaceful protesters. That of course turned out to be totally false. BLM was assaulting a trans woman and he was trying to keep the peace and lower tempers. When he tried leaving, his truck was swarmed by the BLM cockroaches. He was then assaulted after crashing, without putting up a fight.

The BLM “security” has been identified by 4Chan. Let’s hope the cops scoop him up and send him a Fed penitentiary.

By the way, these “BLM Security” are what the left want to replace the police with. Obama’s America is coming if Biden wins.

..the Portland DA/etc who said they wouldn't prosecute rioters are responsible --they should kick him and his family in the head ..I'm emailing that jackass now

..the Portland DA/etc who said they wouldn't prosecute rioters are responsible --they should kick him and his family in the head ..I'm emailing that jackass now

A vote for Biden/Harris will give US more of the Brownshirt mob rule.

1.) How do you know he's right wing?
2.) Did he possibly develop the lisp after getting punched and kicked?
3.) And what does his having a lisp have to do with anything anyway?
I think he is talking about the Salty Cracker who made the video. He goes into character to make fun of the Antifa queers by talking with a lisp. It’s funny as hell.

If that man pulled out a gun and executed all those people I would be having the biggest celebration in my life today.

1.) How do you know he's right wing?
2.) Did he possibly develop the lisp after getting punched and kicked?
3.) And what does his having a lisp have to do with anything anyway?
I think he is talking about the Salty Cracker who made the video. He goes into character to make fun of the Antifa queers by talking with a lisp. It’s funny as hell.

Ah, okay. I didn't bother watching the video because I had already seen a video of the assault.

In any case, whatever went down here, it does not look good for BLM or Antifa. They've already proven even before this incident that they have no qualms about committing violence. I don't even know why people are bothering to defend them anymore.

Forum List

Back