Ex-CIA officer charged with spying for China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Scumbag. Hopefully the full force of National Security laws are applied to him. You know for every dirtbag that is caught there is 10 more. Canada has them in droves, and politicians don't care as long as cops drink from the trough and leave them alone.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ex-cia-officer-spying-china-1.5689883

A former CIA officer and contract linguist for the FBI has been charged with spying for China, including by disclosing secret tradecraft and information on sources to intelligence officers, according to court documents unsealed Monday.

Alexander Yuk Ching Ma was arrested last week after an undercover operation in which prosecutors say he accepted an envelope with $2,000 US in exchange for information about his past espionage activities. He told a law enforcement officer who was posing as a Chinese intelligence officer that he wanted to see the "motherland" succeed, prosecutors said.

An FBI affidavit accuses Ma, who worked for the CIA from 1982 to 1989, of revealing government secrets to five Chinese intelligence officers in a Hong Kong hotel room over a three-day period in March 2001. Those secrets included information about CIA sources, international operations, staffing practices and operational tradecraft.

"The trail of Chinese espionage is long and, sadly, strewn with former American intelligence officers who betrayed their colleagues, their country and its liberal democratic values to support an authoritarian communist regime," Assistant Attorney John Demers, the Justice Department's top national security official, said in a statement.

Alexander Yuk Ching Ma, former CIA officer spying for China??????????????????

I'm shocked I tell you!!!!!! :rolleyes-41:

meh....not really

1597705989413.png

Isn't it customary to take these traitors out and shoot them?
No , it is customary to imprison them and in the future trade him for one of our spies that gets caught....

The problem with that is our spies do get executed.

Iran killed one a few days ago.

Amiri was executed on 3 August 2016, for allegedly providing US Intelligence with vital information about Iran's nuclear program. The news of his execution was first announced by his mother, and later confirmed by the spokesperson for the Iranian judiciary.

Also....I can assure you this board is being data mined by chinese intelligence agents.

No , it is customary to imprison them and in the future trade him for one of our spies that gets caught....

Sadly, this is true. Not sad that it is done, but sad that scumbag may find freedom for betraying his nation.

I will say this, the fact that he took only $2k for the type of information he gave the communists, it's clear this guy was heavily ideologically driven.

Amiri was executed on 3 August 2016, for allegedly providing US Intelligence with vital information about Iran's nuclear program. The news of his execution was first announced by his mother, and later confirmed by the spokesperson for the Iranian judiciary.

Also....I can assure you this board is being data mined by chinese intelligence agents.

All boards are I'm sure.

I was viewing a video the other day that was providing a % of citizens who use Facebook. Isn't there something to be said that even enemy states such as Russia have over 30% of their population using it, but not one Chinese citizen.

Are western leaders really this G_d damn stupid? Do they think that this one way information pilfering is going to end well for the West?

Not every country follows what the US does with spies. If the Chinese are datamining USMB they will be sorely disappointed at the lack of info, unless their goal is to learn slurs and insults.

That's what China does with most of our spies over there.

Then what happened with her emails? They were given to the Chinese government. What happened after that?
Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.
At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.
The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.
Business Insider reported:
China killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012, hobbling U.S. spying operations in a massive intelligence breach whose origin has not been identified, the New York Times reported on Saturday.
Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA’s covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.
The Chinese killed at least a dozen people providing information to the CIA from 2010 through 2012, dismantling a network that was years in the making, the newspaper reported.
One was shot and killed in front of a government building in China, three officials told the Times, saying that was designed as a message to others about working with Washington.
The breach was considered particularly damaging, with the number of assets lost rivaling those in the Soviet Union and Russia who perished after information passed to Moscow by spies Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, the report said. Ames was active as a spy in the 1980s and Hanssen from 1979 to 2001.
The CIA declined to comment when asked about the Times report on Saturday.
By 2013, U.S. intelligence concluded China's ability to identify its agents had been curtailed, the newspaper said, and the CIA has been trying to rebuild its spy network there.
Hillary's tenure ended in 2013. I don't think that it was a coincidence that the killings stopped then.

Scumbag. Hopefully the full force of National Security laws are applied to him. You know for every dirtbag that is caught there is 10 more. Canada has them in droves, and politicians don't care as long as cops drink from the trough and leave them alone.
Is that why my passport was revoked in Seattle, and I am no longer welcome in Canada?

The United States CIA has been actively assisting the FBI and ATF on their gun control, gun registration, and gun confiscation program, as well as mental health adjudication, involuntary servitude, and civil commitment as universal life-ruining tools exempt from due process.

Canooks got spoofed on some of that intelligence. People are too fucking smart for their own damned good anymore. Go college? Don't make any money. Graduate? Find a job? Bottom rung, work your way up? The carrot is always just out of reach. Don't make any money. Glass ceiling recruitment. No money.

Forum List

Back