BLM “Security” that kicked innocent white guy is found

If that man pulled out a gun and executed all those people I would be having the biggest celebration in my life today.

This is exactly why I'm armed, all the time.

Think about it: I get to take out vermin scum and you get a party. It's a win-win!

The negro who ran up from behinid and kicked him in the face needs to be hung in the town square.

The other vermin scum should be dropped into a pit and forgotten about...
maybe some cops are available and can kneel on necks for 9 minutes.
Much too quick. This cowardly chimp needs to learn some manners in an old-fashioned way.

Some Proud Boys will find it and.... well, we don't need to know the details.

The negro who ran up from behinid and kicked him in the face needs to be hung in the town square.

There is an awareness and a push for police not to engage in such behavior moving forward and I am confident that behavior as rare as it is, can be changed. I’m not so confident that the behavior of a terrorist thug kicking a beaten man in the head can be changed; but rather, deterred.

Ah, okay. I didn't bother watching the video because I had already seen a video of the assault.

In any case, whatever went down here, it does not look good for BLM or Antifa. They've already proven even before this incident that they have no qualms about committing violence. I don't even know why people are bothering to defend them anymore.
Are they protesting lack of violence? not sure I get what exactly violence has to do with their original argument.

There is an awareness and a push for police not to engage in such behavior moving forward and I am confident that behavior as rare as it is, can be changed. I’m not so confident that the behavior of a terrorist thug kicking a beaten man in the head can be changed; but rather, deterred.
what is the difference with him kicking the beaten man in the head and someone shooting the fk doing the kicking?

Last edited:
These mother fuckers better not try this shit in Louisiana. We have the castle doctrine that includes both house AND vehicle, so if someone is trying to break into your car, especially when you're IN IT, you may shoot to kill no questions asked.

Notice this shit ain't happenin' in the south.

Ah, okay. I didn't bother watching the video because I had already seen a video of the assault.

In any case, whatever went down here, it does not look good for BLM or Antifa. They've already proven even before this incident that they have no qualms about committing violence. I don't even know why people are bothering to defend them anymore.
Are they protesting lack of violence? not sure I get what exactly violence has to do with their original argument.

These people only have a problem with violence insofar as it is done against them.

Can the pit have gators in it?
I got solutions for all this kinda bullshit here!
National Guard with live ammo.

Forum List

Back