Trump Unfit According To Former DHS Chief of Staff

Breaking nooz!

BashSig.jpg

This is an entirely expected yet scathing indictment of our incompetent and corrupt president. His former DHS Chief of Staff Miles Taylor tells it like it is.

Trombies really should reevaluate their priorities.

Our President is capable of doing press interviews live and in person. Your guy runs away without taking questions back to his basement.

You guys must be really frightened if you are resorting to regurgitating the old “unfit” argument that has failed over and over again.

This is an entirely expected yet scathing indictment of our incompetent and corrupt president. His former DHS Chief of Staff Miles Taylor tells it like it is.

Communist Democrats should get some fucking brains instead of starting a hundred threads that show how desperate they are going into the November 3rd Election. It's going to be interesting to see the total meltdown when President Trump is reelected and the Republicans control Congress!

When you have a candidate with ZERO answers for any of the problems that the country faces...I guess the best thing to do is attack the other candidate's personality? When is Joe going to come out of hiding and start answering a few tough questions from the Press, LL? He's still avoiding that like the plague (pun intended)!

When you have a candidate with ZERO answers for any of the problems that the country faces...I guess the best thing to do is attack the other candidate's personality? When is Joe going to come out of hiding and start answering a few tough questions from the Press, LL? He's still avoiding that like the plague (pun intended)!

He's been answering questions from the press for decades. He's running a good campaign given the state of the nation.

Your moron doesn't know the issues we'll enough to have a policy discussion on any of them with an average HS sophomore. But you don't care.

Taylor hates the "Wall" but we haven't been attacked nor have we engaged in a foreign military entanglement in the last three years, so Homeland Security worked out pretty well. I wonder if Mr. Taylor was around when Hillary's husband bombed a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Fla. Taylor's public rant gives Trump credit for firing his incompetent ass.

He's been answering questions from the press for decades. He's running a good campaign given the state of the nation.

Your moron doesn't know the issues we'll enough to have a policy discussion on any of them with an average HS sophomore. But you don't care.

Trump will stand on a stage and spar with a White House Press Corps that overwhelmingly hates his guts...and does so week in and week out! Joe Biden's handlers wouldn't allow that for a nanosecond because they know that Joe can't handle easy questions at this point let alone the hard ones!

Trump will stand on a stage and spar with a White House Press Corps that overwhelmingly hates his guts...and does so week in and week out! Joe Biden's handlers wouldn't allow that for a nanosecond because they know that Joe can't handle easy questions at this point let alone the hard ones!

He lies and avoids answering questions. You must think I'm not watching.

Anyone w/half a brain knows that the current occupant is totally unfit for the Office.

Not to worry though, he's about to be seriously & viciously BOOTED out on his rump in a matter of months.
anyone w/half a brain knows you are full of shit

Last edited:

Mr Trump is more than competent
YOU are incompetent AND have a serious case of TDS
hahahahahhAHHAAHHAHAHA

He lies and avoids answering questions. You must think I'm not watching.

He takes questions from a hostile press. When has Biden ever done that?
My question to you is a simple one. Will you vote for someone who's own handlers don't trust him to answer questions?

Forum List

Back