BLM messing with the flag

Blm and it's supporters can suck shit. They don"t deserve to live in this great country. They have absolutely nothing positive to contribute.

Let them go whine in Africa. And good riddance. Enjoy your face full of flies-it's all you deserve.

I'm pleased to see you are free of racism. How does that fit with your God?
You don't mind thrm paying taxes and going to war for you but because you assume they are democrats you get special dispensation to criticise.
The truth is not racist (you know, that incredibly overused and now worthless word?).

These people (most) don't have time to work and pay taxes. They're too busy rioting, stealing, destroying other peoples' property and, of course, whining.

PS: my god is fine. HE hates lazy, worthless crybabies, too.

Have another glass of whine and enjoy the forum.

I'll take you reply as a confession.
Blm and it's supporters can suck shit. They don"t deserve to live in this great country. They have absolutely nothing positive to contribute.

Let them go whine in Africa. And good riddance. Enjoy your face full of flies-it's all you deserve.

You don't mind thrm paying taxes and going to war for you but because you assume they are democrats you get special dispensation to criticise.
The truth is not racist (you know, that incredibly overused and now worthless word?).

These people (most) don't have time to work and pay taxes. They're too busy rioting, stealing, destroying other peoples' property and, of course, whining.

The truth might be racist but racism is the truth.
I knew your frustration would burst into deliberately blaming them for everything but you've forgotten the republicans who stormed the capital. Yes republicans.
It's an episode you would rather not be mentioned. Of course you wouldn't blame trump for inciting violence. Perish the thought. Good godbotherers wouldn't venture down that path.
You resent anyone who you assume get welfare because you hate the thought of them getting anything but it's not racism is it? What a pig you are.
As a Republican it is nearly always hereditary to be racist and you know it.

Your God is another example of your hypocrisy. There is no God and even less evidence he has sent you messages as to what he feels about lazy crybabies. How arrogant and vain of you to think you have unique access to any God. That's a blatant lie.
It's you who does the hating. Don't put the blame in someone who can't defend themself. What a cop out.

How does your God feel about your racism and hatred? Do byou get special dispensation from heaven because they are black and democrats? Of course not but you take the liberty to do it because you know there is no God. You're just another redneck delusional Republican.

See if you can enjoy your altar wine now.
I'm an Independent voter. I agree the attack on the Capitol was a terrible event. But that was a single event.

Blacks have Been rioting, destroying property, stealing, burning, just fucking up in general for centuries.

And the lazy, worthless, whining fuckups still have the nerve to say we owe them something. We owe them dick. Maybe a one-way ticket to Somalia.

Alert...Alert...My God just sent a message...HE said you're too clueless for words.

Last edited:

I knew your frustration would burst into deliberately blaming them for everything but you've forgotten the republicans who stormed the capital. Yes republicans.
It's an episode you would rather not be mentioned. Of course you wouldn't blame trump for inciting violence. Perish the thought. Good godbotherers wouldn't venture down that path.
You resent anyone who you assume get welfare because you hate the thought of them getting anything but it's not racism is it? What a pig you are.

Your God is another example of your hypocrisy. There is no God and even less evidence he has sent you messages as to what he feels about lazy crybabies. How arrogant and vain of you to think you have unique access to any God. That's a blatant lie.
It's you who does the hating. Don't put the blame in someone who can't defend themself. What a cop out.

How does your God feel about your racism and hatred? Do byou get special dispensation from heaven because they are black and democrats? Of course not but you take the liberty to do it because you know there is no God. You're just another redneck delusional Republican.

I'm an Independent voter. I agree the attack on the Capitol was a terrible event. But that was a single event.

Blacks have Been rioting, destroying property, stealing, burning, just fucking up in general for centuries.

And the lazy, worthless, whining fuckups still have the nerve to say we owe them something. We owe them dick. Maybe a one-way ticket to Somalia.

Alert...Alert...My God just sent a message...HE said you're too clueless for words.

Your so funny you could make a cat laugh.
Your independent? Then you blast into a hate filled racist tirade followed by a silly religious jibe.
But I'm not equipped to See through that.
No siree. I know who is clueless.

what now tht blm and gay pride flags next to the american flag. what the hell?
It's Oregon.
and you dont think it will get to your state?
Not every state. As the nation rips apart some will still be American.

Where do you get the notion the country will tear apart? Because bidrn was elected? Communist hordes will takeover the capitol? God will act his revenge on democrats?

No president ever divided the country except trump and teachers who adhered to his ratbag theories carried it through through lack of knowledge. Then set about blaming blacks and Mexicans etc.

Sadly, you are completely oblivious to the problems. You hate democrats and would rather they be eliminated. Then you bellow about patriotism as if your wishes were legislated.
Get to the point. You cannot accept defeat and invent theories to blame democrats. Suck eggs.
I don’t hate Democrats. I want them to stop burning and looting American cities and beating the shit out of people that don’t share their views.

I don't hate republicans. I want them to stop belching about how patriotic they are, how they feel it is a birth right to run the country, how they squeal when democracy works against them, how they are relentless crap of a stolen election when proof showed otherwise, how the stormed the capital because they were beaten, how they wanted to kill pence and pelosi.

Think before you spew your hypocrisy again.

I wonder if the stars and stripes will be obsolete once the democrat devils add more states. After all, the stripes represent White (often male heterosexuals) explorers setting up civilization in the 13 original colonies in an often hostile environment.
Tends to happen when you invade someones land and kill them.

It's Oregon.

Where do you get the notion the country will tear apart? Because bidrn was elected? Communist hordes will takeover the capitol? God will act his revenge on democrats?

No president ever divided the country except trump and teachers who adhered to his ratbag theories carried it through through lack of knowledge. Then set about blaming blacks and Mexicans etc.

Sadly, you are completely oblivious to the problems. You hate democrats and would rather they be eliminated. Then you bellow about patriotism as if your wishes were legislated.
Get to the point. You cannot accept defeat and invent theories to blame democrats. Suck eggs.
I don’t hate Democrats. I want them to stop burning and looting American cities and beating the shit out of people that don’t share their views.

I don't hate republicans. I want them to stop belching about how patriotic they are, how they feel it is a birth right to run the country, how they squeal when democracy works against them, how they are relentless crap of a stolen election when proof showed otherwise, how the stormed the capital because they were beaten, how they wanted to kill pence and pelosi.

Bullshit on your hypocrisy call. Both sides arguably feel it is their birthright to run the country. In the last 20 years, have you NEVER heard any Democrats say an election was stolen? (2000 and 2004 come to mind). The few extremists who stormed the Capitol and threatened Pence and Pelosi was bad...... can we agree that it was a good thing none of them were successful in shooting up a bunch of defenseless Congressiinal Representatives like the Bernie Sanders’ supporter did when he shot up a field of Republican Congressional Representatives on a baseball field?

How is that mirror looking for you?

When agendas pushed to make things right were passed in the 1960's inclusion was the idea. We are passed that. Opportunities are there and standards have been lowered with denial for white males even to get all involved. Whatever you say will not make a difference as we continue our slide into a nation that is part of a chorus instead of the conductor. China will be our masters soon enough.

Your independent? Then you blast into a hate filled racist tirade followed by a silly religious jibe.

What a special little retard you must be.

Apparently, you don't believe that an Independent can be religious. How fucking stupid of you. I'm a registered Independent, and I'm also about the least religious guy in any room I walk into. That said, I know plenty of Independents who are, in fact, quite religious.

Nothing in Monk's post was racist. They have been rioting and destroying property. Look at last year. Look at what happened after Rodney King's attackers were acquitted. Look at the Watts riots. Like it or not, these little monkeys have been conducting themselves in such a way that good Americans would rather kill them in the streets than help them. I know I would. I'm all for working together to solve a problem. But destroying our cities isn't part of the solution; not even a little bit, and they need to be stopped with an absolutely overwhelming level of violence.

Negroes are intent on bringing war to our streets. I say we give them one...

What a special little retard you must be.

Apparently, you don't believe that an Independent can be religious. How fucking stupid of you. I'm a registered Independent, and I'm also about the least religious guy in any room I walk into. That said, I know plenty of Independents who are, in fact, quite religious.

Nothing in Monk's post was racist. They have been rioting and destroying property. Look at last year. Look at what happened after Rodney King's attackers were acquitted. Look at the Watts riots. Like it or not, these little monkeys have been conducting themselves in such a way that good Americans would rather kill them in the streets than help them. I know I would. I'm all for working together to solve a problem. But destroying our cities isn't part of the solution; not even a little bit, and they need to be stopped with an absolutely overwhelming level of violence.

Negroes are intent on bringing war to our streets. I say we give them one...

So it's the negroes want war but there's no racism.
In January redneck republicans bashed into the capitol with intent to murder people. But you guys sat watching and cheering in the name of what you thought was a fraudulent election.
Now it's the blacks who want war.
Not only are you are hypocrite but a
Racist xenophobe. Well done.

Colon, Colon, Colon...please lighten up before you break a vein.

This is a public forum. Other people are allowed to have opinions you don't share.

Colon, Colon, Colon...please lighten up before you break a vein.

This is a public forum. Other people are allowed to have opinions you don't share.
I know you've got nothing when you use my name derogatorily. Theres no need for that childish rubbish. Grow up.
I'm happy for his opinion provided it's factual and not hypocritical. Check both those against what he said.
He singled out blacks en masse and forgot about the white terrorists destroying the capitol.
So let's have forum standards not double standards. Stop the bullshit.

And the Communism keeps on coming. Can we take four years of this?
Or is Trump finally going to initiate the "storm" he was planning on unleashing??
Communism my foot. Your paranoid.
Grow up.

It is really, but only a tiny sliver of it, barely noticeable.

But what you forget is all problems always start very small. People ignore them when they are small, hand wave them, or just don't care. But after a while that tiny problem has grown because it was ignored.

Things like this you can't just look at it in the moment, you have to look at it as if it goes on unchecked what will it look like in a year, 5 years, 10 years.

Because they want to split America into different nations. They hate America, so they fly different colors, like Marxist BLM or “Pride” flag, none of which have historical significance in America’s history.
exactly. we got to fight back. make the americna flags biggfer and the state flags!

exactly. they let thier color defined them instead of defining ewho they are themselves.

exactly. they let thier color defined them instead of defining ewho they are themselves.
Oh yes. But perish the thought they are racist. How shocking. White republicans are racist??
I'll wash my mouth with soap.

Here's a clip from their precious fox news conglomerate. How bloody decent of th e m and there's definately no racism.

1622151530210.png
1622151546164.png
1622151573711.png
1622151696931.png

Notice how all of the race riots are in the places where the Democrats dominate?
In effect they are rioting against themselves.
Troglocrats are dumb.

It's Oregon.

Bullshit on your hypocrisy call. Both sides arguably feel it is their birthright to run the country. In the last 20 years, have you NEVER heard any Democrats say an election was stolen? (2000 and 2004 come to mind). The few extremists who stormed the Capitol and threatened Pence and Pelosi was bad...... can we agree that it was a good thing none of them were successful in shooting up a bunch of defenseless Congressiinal Representatives like the Bernie Sanders’ supporter did when he shot up a field of Republican Congressional Representatives on a baseball field?

yes when Hillary Clinton didnt win. they went crazy. stormed to the capitold and tried to stop trump inogoration and everything.

It's Oregon.

yes when Hillary Clinton didnt win. they went crazy. stormed to the capitold and tried to stop trump inogoration and everything.

Close. They burnt cars and smashed businesses’ windows throughout DC the day of Trump’s Inauguration. Violence and riots the same nonetheless the same; both during peaceful of transition events.

Forum List

Back