Blaming Trump for the Mass Shootings or for any other violence is Ridiculous!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012

Then Who do we blame for the vast majority of gun violence that is committed in our inner cities for the past 10-15 y?

Last edited:
I have also categorically stated that I do not blame Bernie Sanders for Scalise's shooting or for that racist attack on the train in Portland ( that were both carried out by Bernie Sanders supporters).

The one who pulls the trigger is completely to blame for their actions.

Despite Trumpybear's hate filled and xenophobic rhetoric, he did not pull the trigger or encourage the deadly violence.

The blame is on the murderous asshole who shot and killed.

That's who you blame and no one else.

funny - you never said that about Benghazi ....
The complaint about Benghazi is one of neglect and derelict.

That would be like Trump having the power to immediately stop the shooters, but telling everyone to stand down and let it happen.

Or, so the argument goes. I am not sure I buy it either way.

:dunno:

Then Who do we blame for the vast majority of gun violence that is committed in our inner cities for the past 10-15 y?
Trump isn't fully to blame. Only partially.

funny - you never said that about Benghazi ....

That would be like Trump having the power to immediately stop the shooters, but telling everyone to stand down and let it happen.

Or, so the argument goes. I am not sure I buy it either way.

:dunno:

spin it any way you want.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Over 200 people murdered in mass shootings during the Obungo administration, and not a word ever mentioned about white supremacists. You filthy lying hypocritical moonbat trash.

Neither of those caused the extremest to bring RPG's to the compound and blast a hole in the wall to allow the rioters in, who then torched the place, killing the ambassador and his aid.

We can debate the circumstances the led to their deaths till we're blue in the face, and we have, but the terrorist are responsible for that action, just like both gunmen in these latest attacks are responsible for theirs.

Over 200 people murdered in mass shootings during the Obungo administration, and not a word ever mentioned about white supremacists. You filthy lying hypocritical moonbat trash.

I remember when they put out a report that White Supremacist groups were trying to recruit disgruntled vets? That caused quite a stir in Fauxville.

Forum List

Back