Blacks petition to keep statues

It is apart of our history. Why does the Left always want to erase History they don't like? It reminds me of Stalin who erased people from paintings after they fell out of favor. It's crazy.
If it were not the statues or the battle flag it would just be something else. To Antifa the statues are as the Jews were to the Nazis. And yes I am making the direct comparison.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.Werer

Because a few are allegedly offended doesn't mean you throw everything away. The civil war was a major part of U.S. History. There are many statutes representing people and events from both sides. There is nothing wrong or inappropriate about that.

If you don't like it...tough shit.
were you trying to make a point? if so, what was it?

:D

6e63ee7cd01411839f3292482055e7055144235bbbd228806a5789478ba656a0.jpg
I'm an idiot because you can't make a rational point? ouch, you got me there!

Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

Blacks ain't scared of no damn statue.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Predominantly Black Dallas Group Forms To Protect Confederate Monuments
He wants to take the slaver monuments off of public land. I'm totally fine with that.
Not everyone agrees with what you are fine with. Some, if not all, see the symbols as being rebel and being free. You see them as something else, can both sides live in the same room? Does YOUR feelings Trump a whole group of people?

This is someone that is coming from the opinion that we don't honor those who fought a war killing more Americans then any other war. I don't like the rebel battle flag. I don't like the statues to those who killed my ancestors. But as with so many other things I don't like, I can live with a differing opinion.

Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Who told you ANTIFA members are black?
OK, the whole statue thing is being played as an issue of racism. as if those who want to keep the statues are racists and Antifa is the counter protest. It is clearly being played by the MSM as a black/white issue. When in fact both side appear to be white. Thus Antifa's motivation is something else. I never really heard about them until they started with their attacks. And yes, Trump is absolutely correct in blaming both sides.

It is apart of our history. Why does the Left always want to erase History they don't like? It reminds me of Stalin who erased people from paintings after they fell out of favor. It's crazy.
If it were not the statues or the battle flag it would just be something else. To Antifa the statues are as the Jews were to the Nazis. And yes I am making the direct comparison.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.

Because a few are allegedly offended doesn't mean you throw everything away. The civil war was a major part of U.S. History. There are many statutes representing people and events from both sides. There is nothing wrong or inappropriate about that.

Let's see, they were masks, commit acts of violence to try and get their end results, they may not be actual Nazis but they sure wear the uniform. I think I can smell the Reichstag burning, all we need now is for it to be blamed on the far right.

Your thread implies that most blacks support the petition. False.

He wants to take the slaver monuments off of public land. I'm totally fine with that.
Not everyone agrees with what you are fine with. Some, if not all, see the symbols as being rebel and being free. You see them as something else, can both sides live in the same room? Does YOUR feelings Trump a whole group of people?

This is someone that is coming from the opinion that we don't honor those who fought a war killing more Americans then any other war. I don't like the rebel battle flag. I don't like the statues to those who killed my ancestors. But as with so many other things I don't like, I can live with a differing opinion.
You just posted a thread in support of taking the statues off of public land. You regret doing so?

Prove it wrong. What I said was that blacks are not scared of a statue, are you?

You just posted a thread in support of taking the statues off of public land. You regret doing so?
It is called an open mind, you ought to try it sometime.

Leave them, take them, means nothing to me.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.Werer

No, that is not why, keep guessing. :D

No, that is not why, keep guessing. :D
I don't need to guess. If somebody wants to make an insult then make it based on something... otherwise it is meaningless

Prove it wrong. What I said was that blacks are not scared of a statue, are you?
Who is claiming to be scared of a statue?

Welp, as long as a statue doesnt "scare" this black dude I think thats important for all blacks to feel...or something

That's called a red herring. Look it up if you didn't know what you did.

He will be called the house nword by the left for starters, then it will get much worse.

Nice to see that some n*gges still know who puts butter on their bread. Don't worry, boy, the masters will soon return.

Nice to see that some n*gges still know who puts butter on their bread. Don't worry, boy, the masters will soon return.
Wow racist much?

Welp, as long as a statue doesnt "scare" this black dude I think thats important for all blacks to feel...or something
The whole point is that ANTIFA doesn't give a crap about the statures and by a very informal count, looking at the subversives in video and pictures they are very predominately white. So why did these white people take up a cause that apparently most blacks could care less about? They are using the issue for subversion pure and simple.

Forum List

Back