Blacks petition to keep statues

Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

Blacks ain't scared of no damn statue.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Predominantly Black Dallas Group Forms To Protect Confederate Monuments
Your thread implies that most blacks support the petition. False.
Prove it wrong. What I said was that blacks are not scared of a statue, are you?
Who is claiming to be scared of a statue?
Why do people want them removed? Perhaps scared isn't the right word but after some thought I realize the counter protest isn't about the statues at all. It is about subversion and I think that the funding for the group ANTIFA needs investigated.

Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Nice to see that some n*gges still know who puts butter on their bread. Don't worry, boy, the masters will soon return.
Wow racist much?
As much as possible.

Prove it wrong. What I said was that blacks are not scared of a statue, are you?
Why do people want them removed? Perhaps scared isn't the right word but after some thought I realize the counter protest isn't about the statues at all. It is about subversion and I think that the funding for the group ANTIFA needs investigated.
If you were a Jew living in Germany and you walked through Nazi plaza and a statue of Adolph hitler on your way to work every day how do you think you'd feel about that? Would it represent something that you would want reflected and celebrated in your community?

Welp, as long as a statue doesnt "scare" this black dude I think thats important for all blacks to feel...or something
The whole point is that ANTIFA doesn't give a crap about the statures and by a very informal count, looking at the subversives in video and pictures they are very predominately white. So why did these white people take up a cause that apparently most blacks could care less about? They are using the issue for subversion pure and simple.
If you didn't assume you wouldn't have a reply at all

Your response should new presented in a class called "how to create a strawman"

If the statues were not racist symbols, why are the Nazis and KKK the ones predominantly coming out to protest their removal?
They aren't. The enemy democrats just pronounced that anyone objecting to the erasure of our history was nazi and kkk. That does't make them actually nazis and kkk.

Black people know that they are going to bear the brunt of blame for removing these historical monuments.

Yeah but they ain't real black people. They don't count.

Welp, as long as a statue doesnt "scare" this black dude I think thats important for all blacks to feel...or something
The whole point is that ANTIFA doesn't give a crap about the statures and by a very informal count, looking at the subversives in video and pictures they are very predominately white. So why did these white people take up a cause that apparently most blacks could care less about? They are using the issue for subversion pure and simple.
If you didn't assume you wouldn't have a reply at all

Your response should new presented in a class called "how to create a strawman"
Actually the word you are looking for is anecdotal not straw man, look up the difference.

Now view the following picture, what do you observe that would make you form an anecdotal opinion?

2017-07-08t221828z-1830901599-rc1e646d52c0-rtrmadp-3-virginia-klan.jpg

So what should be taught in classes is your response, canned, uniformed and actually is a straw man.

If you were a Jew living in Germany and you walked through Nazi plaza and a statue of Adolph hitler on your way to work every day how do you think you'd feel about that? Would it represent something that you would want reflected and celebrated in your community?
I don't think that the comparison is fair, appropriate or mature. But that's just me. My point from the beginning is I don't give a crap. I could see if someone wanted them removed because they were stirring up trouble. But considering their removal is causing trouble, over someone's feelings who might be hurt, I am thinking it would be better just to leave them be. I don't even remember one black person speaking out before all this crap hit the fan. That is also my point. By all the images I see ANTIFA hires mostly white retired folks for their protests.

If the statues were not racist symbols, why are the Nazis and KKK the ones predominantly coming out to protest their removal?
They aren't. The enemy democrats just pronounced that anyone objecting to the erasure of our history was nazi and kkk. That does't make them actually nazis and kkk.

Black people know that they are going to bear the brunt of blame for removing these historical monuments.
The left wing is, if nothing else, become the party of subversives. If there is anything that needs removed from society that was actually the organization that put the black man in chains it is the democrat party.

As for blacks being blamed, that will happen because that is the intent of the subversives. They need racial tension to further their subversive objectives.

I don't think that the comparison is fair, appropriate or mature. But that's just me. My point from the beginning is I don't give a crap. I could see if someone wanted them removed because they were stirring up trouble. But considering their removal is causing trouble, over someone's feelings who might be hurt, I am thinking it would be better just to leave them be. I don't even remember one black person speaking out before all this crap hit the fan. That is also my point. By all the images I see ANTIFA hires mostly white retired folks for their protests.
Why is my comparison not fair, appropriate or mature? It seems pretty close to me

Forum List

Back