Current Racial Insanity.Can You Imagine Being A Waiter In This Climate?.Be Careful What You Say!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: :eusa_think: :omg: Are we getting to this point? Where everything seems to be coming racist? Well,,more like anything white, or having to do with slavery.
But depending on where we/you live, you have to feel for waiters who work in those 3 and 4 star restaurants having to to explain the specials, names of meals, the choices, etc.
Now, lets say you are a white waiter and you have a black couple, and at some point you have to bring up "Blackened Chicken". Or what about the choices of meat preference? Do you prefer white or dark meat?,,and then we have dessert, thats when our waiters better have their scripts rehearsed or the patron may have a cow. I don't know how waiters ask any minority couple if they want Vanilla, Chocolate, or Carmel. {choices of cakes,or fillings}
:oops-28:
Let's just hope that no one will ever have to wait on Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters.
:iagree:

• Banned
anyone remember that classic scene in "Airport" when that little girl said,,,"I Like My Coffee Black, Like My Men".....lol

• Banned
:dunno: :eusa_think: :omg: Are we getting to this point? Where everything seems to be coming racist? Well,,more like anything white, or having to do with slavery.
But depending on where we/you live, you have to feel for waiters who work in those 3 and 4 star restaurants having to to explain the specials, names of meals, the choices, etc.
Now, lets say you are a white waiter and you have a black couple, and at some point you have to bring up "Blackened Chicken". Or what about the choices of meat preference? Do you prefer white or dark meat?,,and then we have dessert, thats when our waiters better have their scripts rehearsed or the patron may have a cow. I don't know how waiters ask any minority couple if they want Vanilla, Chocolate, or Carmel. {choices of cakes,or fillings}
:oops-28:
Let's just hope that no one will ever have to wait on Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters.
:iagree:
Yeah we are there but why does that annoy to the point where you have to post about it here?

Tonights dinner special is Turkey,,and yes, you even get a choice of White, Dark, Brown, and Racist Meat....what is your preference?

Forum List

Back