Blacks Hate Blacks. Why Can't I.

MrKnow

May 20, 2015
About four months ago or so, they had a program on PBS that dealt with race relations. I watched the parts that didn't show negros talking. They showed a study that was done. I don't know if the person conducting the study was White or black. But it seems to me that it could have had some bearing on the outcome. But as it was, they would have young female negro children come into a room. In the room there was a table. On the table they had two dolls. One was a White doll and one was a negro doll.

The female negro children were asked which was the "good" doll and which was the "bad" doll. Almost all of the children said that the White doll was the "good" doll. When asked which one they mostly associated themselves with, most again chose the White doll. But when they were asked which actually represented them, some of ran out of the room, crying. Clearly, negros don't like negros. And if it takes White people going away to make them feel better about themselves, that isn't going to happen. So I choose to HATE negros. Just as negros themselves do. If they don't like it, tough shit!

About four months ago or so, they had a program on PBS that dealt with race relations. I watched the parts that didn't show negros talking. They showed a study that was done. I don't know if the person conducting the study was White or black. But it seems to me that it could have had some bearing on the outcome. But as it was, they would have young female negro children come into a room. In the room there was a table. On the table they had two dolls. One was a White doll and one was a negro doll.

The female negro children were asked which was the "good" doll and which was the "bad" doll. Almost all of the children said that the White doll was the "good" doll. When asked which one they mostly associated themselves with, most again chose the White doll. But when they were asked which actually represented them, some of ran out of the room, crying. Clearly, negros don't like negros. And if it takes White people going away to make them feel better about themselves, that isn't going to happen. So I choose to HATE negros. Just as negros themselves do. If they don't like it, tough shit!

Dont base your knowlege on Children playing with dolls. Also, children are easily manipulated and try to please adults. A better test would have been to not ask the children anything, leave them alone in a room with the two dolls, and see which one they picked up. You might be supprised by how many of the black kids picked up the 'bad' doll instead of the good one

MrNotKnow would be the correct name.

Please put this thread in the Badlands forum, where it belongs.

You're perfectly free to hate blacks.

In California, if you're an employer, you cannot harass blacks for being black, nor can you discriminate against them because they're black.

You can say anything you want in public, or not about hating blacks. But while you have the right to hate blacks in public, I wouldn't be surprised to see any black people who hear you say that, take exception to it, and kick your ass.

I don't have the time to hate blacks, because the black people in my life at work, in the neighborhood, and at home, don't have anything they do that bothers me, which I can attribute to being black.

So I'm sorry your life includes blacks you seem to hate

It may not even have to do with race. If one doll was the devil and one doll was Jesus, which would be the black one and which would be the white one?​

You can live your live hating whoever you want to.

You can wallow in your hate. You can embrace you hate.

You harm no one but yourself.

Girls are encouraged to love pink from a very young age. But what is pink in this world? Clits, assholes, nipples, lips, and mushroom tips. Penis mushroom tips. Oh and hearts? Hearts aren't even the shape of hearts. Hearts are more in the shape of tits, ass and mushroom tips... PENIS MUSHROOM TIPS... than human hearts lol. So why call them hearts? As a symbol of "love"? Or a symbol of sex? As you can see, young girls are subconsciously indoctrinated into becoming sex-crazed succubi when they get older lol

If someone held up a sheet of black paper and a sheet of white paper and told the child, "Which one is Heaven and which one is Hell?", most if not all the children would identify Hell with black and Heaven with white.

So this "study" may have had less to do with race, and more to do with children's subconscious reactions to color as a result of various other, non racial, forms of indoctrination...

Last edited:
Girls are encouraged to love pink from a very young age. But what is pink in this world? Clits, assholes, nipples, lips, and mushroom tips. Penis mushroom tips. Oh and hearts? Hearts aren't even the shape of hearts. Hearts are more in the shape of tits, ass and mushroom tips... PENIS MUSHROOM TIPS... than human hearts lol. So why call them hearts? As a symbol of "love"? Or a symbol of sex? As you can see, young girls are subconsciously indoctrinated into becoming sex-crazed succubi when they get older.

If someone held up a sheet of black paper and a sheet of white paper and told the child, "Which one is Heaven and which one is hell?", most if not all the children would identify Hell with black and Heaven with white.

So this "study" may have had less to do with race, and more to do with children's subconscious reactions to color as a result of various forms of other, non racial, forms of indoctrination...

Well, kiss my pink nose if we don't have a goddess amongst us!

This is something the mindless racists don't get.

Its like taking poison and expecting someone else to die.

This is something the mindless racists don't get.

Its like taking poison and expecting someone else to die.
I think haters just up and decide they hate a certain demographic at some point.

After that, it's like when 2 or more people, with a common resentment, get together and discover that. They'll gossip, and try to make their hatred feel righteous and valid. It's very seductive. Of course, after that, they'll always be searching for a way to continue that hatred, so they won't have to feel guilty about being unfair, intolerant, or mean spirited.

All that time, they pass up the opportunity for forgiveness, and acceptance of an imperfect world. Both of which are blessings I depend on to keep my side of the street clean, and not be consumed with a hatred that's more dangerous to me, than them.

It must be a slow day over at Stormfront.. Why not pry yourself away from the computer, and go out on a public corner and exercise your right to free speech by finding a few black people to personally tell about your "I hate negroes" epiphany?

Dont base your knowlege on Children playing with dolls. Also, children are easily manipulated and try to please adults. A better test would have been to not ask the children anything, leave them alone in a room with the two dolls, and see which one they picked up. You might be supprised by how many of the black kids picked up the 'bad' doll instead of the good one
Yarddog,
Believe it or not, I base my knowledge on FAR more than that. The trouble is that when I speak of what I know, I get banned. It has happened often enough. This forum isn't much different from the others. So it will probably happen here too eventually.

Also, I'm just speaking of what I saw. I don't know how well the test was done. For instance, if the person conducting the test was White or black. Because it seems to me that it could have made a difference.

[QUOTE="toxicmedia, post: 11437937, member: 30963"
[/QUOTE]You're perfectly free to hate blacks.
In California, if you're an employer, you cannot harass blacks for being black, nor can you discriminate against them because they're black.

You can say anything you want in public, or not about hating blacks. But while you have the right to hate blacks in public, I wouldn't be surprised to see any black people who hear you say that, take exception to it, and kick your ass.

I don't have the time to hate blacks, because the black people in my life at work, in the neighborhood, and at home, don't have anything they do that bothers me, which I can attribute to being black.

So I'm sorry your life includes blacks you seem to hate[/QUOTE]
toxicmedia,
You basically say that people are free to hate blacks. But then you bring up a couple of instances where people aren't free to do something. Do you not see a disconnect there? Also, people should be free to say anything they want about blacks in public without it leading to conflict. There is only one way to do this. Get rid of the blacks!

Then you talk about how you get along with blacks. There is much you can do as long as you're willing to stick your tongue up somebody's ass. But it isn't an honorable or dignified way to live. It is sad that you can't view the topic rationally. How sheltered of a life you must lead. Also, I'm sorry that anybody's life in the U.S. causes them to have contact with negros.

It must be a slow day over at Stormfront.. Why not pry yourself away from the computer, and go out on a public corner and exercise your right to free speech by finding a few black people to personally tell about your "I hate negroes" epiphany?
katsteve2012,
I'm not a member at stormfront. So I woulkdn't know. Also, I have no reason to talk to any monkeys. But If it was legal to shoot the worthless apes, that would be fun!

I think haters just up and decide they hate a certain demographic at some point.

After that, it's like when 2 or more people, with a common resentment, get together and discover that. They'll gossip, and try to make their hatred feel righteous and valid. It's very seductive. Of course, after that, they'll always be searching for a way to continue that hatred, so they won't have to feel guilty about being unfair, intolerant, or mean spirited.

All that time, they pass up the opportunity for forgiveness, and acceptance of an imperfect world. Both of which are blessings I depend on to keep my side of the street clean, and not be consumed with a hatred that's more dangerous to me, than them.
toxicmedia,
You're ideas are crap. Also, I am a White Patriot. There is nothing bad about that. At least to other White people.

katsteve2012,
I'm not a member at stormfront. So I woulkdn't know. Also, I have no reason to talk to any monkeys. But If it was legal to shoot the worthless apes, that would be fun!

If you say you're not, fine. It's irrelevant anyway.

Neo Nazi, Stormfront, Aryan supremacist. They are all interchangeable and speak the same rhetoric.

Usually your kind of psychosis (unless it is an act to get noticed) is rooted in some type of humiliating or traumatic life event.

If you post here long enough it will probably come out when you least intend for it to.

toxicmedia,
You basically say that people are free to hate blacks. But then you bring up a couple of instances where people aren't free to do something. Do you not see a disconnect there? Also, people should be free to say anything they want about blacks in public without it leading to conflict. There is only one way to do this. Get rid of the blacks!

Then you talk about how you get along with blacks. There is much you can do as long as you're willing to stick your tongue up somebody's ass. But it isn't an honorable or dignified way to live. It is sad that you can't view the topic rationally. How sheltered of a life you must lead. Also, I'm sorry that anybody's life in the U.S. causes them to have contact with negros.
How am I sheltered?

I live with blacks, and I am just fine with that, and unmolested.

In fact, a black friend of mine named Kevin, pretty much saved my life at one point.

You're the one who is trying to shelter yourself, from your own foundationless fear.

My tounge has never touched anyone's ass. That's all from your head, and not happening where I live.

If honor and dignity in your world includes fear, or isolation just to run away from it, I don't need a life with your version of honor and dignity

Forum List

Back