Blacks Hate Blacks. Why Can't I.

I think haters just up and decide they hate a certain demographic at some point.

After that, it's like when 2 or more people, with a common resentment, get together and discover that. They'll gossip, and try to make their hatred feel righteous and valid. It's very seductive. Of course, after that, they'll always be searching for a way to continue that hatred, so they won't have to feel guilty about being unfair, intolerant, or mean spirited.

All that time, they pass up the opportunity for forgiveness, and acceptance of an imperfect world. Both of which are blessings I depend on to keep my side of the street clean, and not be consumed with a hatred that's more dangerous to me, than them.
toxicmedia,
You're ideas are crap. Also, I am a White Patriot. There is nothing bad about that. At least to other White people.
There isn't anything wrong being proud of being white.

Although it's not any kind of accomplishment, because you didn't do anything to get that way.

A patriot is a person who vigorously supports their country, and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

You don't live in a country called "White"

You do live in a country founded on equality of opportunity.

Why, and how, can you even defend being white? ....especially because nobody can take it away from you.

I'm white, and oppose any ideas you might have about limiting citizenship in the US to whites only...and so do almost all other whites.

White nationalists will always be social pariahs, as long as they embrace the lost cause of white nationalism

It must be a slow day over at Stormfront.. Why not pry yourself away from the computer, and go out on a public corner and exercise your right to free speech by finding a few black people to personally tell about your "I hate negroes" epiphany?
katsteve2012,
I'm not a member at stormfront. So I woulkdn't know. Also, I have no reason to talk to any monkeys. But If it was legal to shoot the worthless apes, that would be fun!

If you say you're not, fine. It's irrelevant anyway.

Neo Nazi, Stormfront, Aryan supremacist. They are all interchangeable and speak the same rhetoric.

Usually your kind of psychosis (unless it is an act to get noticed) is rooted in some type of humiliating or traumatic life event.

If you post here long enough it will probably come out when you least intend for it to.
katsteve2012,
I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. Why? Because to me at least being White matters. Also, in the old testament there was a part about the Jews removing from their kind those of "impure, mixed blood." There was also talk of Jews not having their sons take others as their wives or their daughters to be given to those of other peoples.

Why does the state of Israel exist? Why did they decide to use their old language and way of writing? Because they want to cleave onto the same old Jewish supremacist crap as in the old testament. If you want to rail against "supremacists," rail against them. Because they're running everything. Not White people.

It must be a slow day over at Stormfront.. Why not pry yourself away from the computer, and go out on a public corner and exercise your right to free speech by finding a few black people to personally tell about your "I hate negroes" epiphany?
katsteve2012,
I'm not a member at stormfront. So I woulkdn't know. Also, I have no reason to talk to any monkeys. But If it was legal to shoot the worthless apes, that would be fun!

Neo Nazi, Stormfront, Aryan supremacist. They are all interchangeable and speak the same rhetoric.

Usually your kind of psychosis (unless it is an act to get noticed) is rooted in some type of humiliating or traumatic life event.

If you post here long enough it will probably come out when you least intend for it to.
katsteve2012,
I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. Why? Because to me at least being White matters. Also, in the old testament there was a part about the Jews removing from their kind those of "impure, mixed blood." There was also talk of Jews not having their sons take others as their wives or their daughters to be given to those of other peoples.

Why does the state of Israel exist? Why did they decide to use their old language and way of writing? Because they want to cleave onto the same old Jewish supremacist crap as in the old testament. If you want to rail against "supremacists," rail against them. Because they're running everything. Not White people.
Jews werent originally white and they were talking about religion not color. Thats why Moses got flack from his sister over marrying an Ethiopian. The white European Ashkenazi Jews are not the original Jews.

toxicmedia,
You basically say that people are free to hate blacks. But then you bring up a couple of instances where people aren't free to do something. Do you not see a disconnect there? Also, people should be free to say anything they want about blacks in public without it leading to conflict. There is only one way to do this. Get rid of the blacks!

Then you talk about how you get along with blacks. There is much you can do as long as you're willing to stick your tongue up somebody's ass. But it isn't an honorable or dignified way to live. It is sad that you can't view the topic rationally. How sheltered of a life you must lead. Also, I'm sorry that anybody's life in the U.S. causes them to have contact with negros.
How am I sheltered?

I live with blacks, and I am just fine with that, and unmolested.

In fact, a black friend of mine named Kevin, pretty much saved my life at one point.

You're the one who is trying to shelter yourself, from your own foundationless fear.

My tounge has never touched anyone's ass. That's all from your head, and not happening where I live.

If honor and dignity in your world includes fear, or isolation just to run away from it, I don't need a life with your version of honor and dignity
toxicmedia,
All around the world, there are zillions of different kinds of creatures that are only slightly different from some other kind of creature that lives in the same area. Or their paths cross. Yet these creatures mostly stick to their own kind. That is why there ARE different kinds of creatures. Because what you call "racism" is not only good, but absolutely necessary. And it is probably that way throughout infinity. But somehow, you and your "politically correct" ideas are right. The bad part isn't that you're stupid. The bad part is that you don't even know you're stupid.

I have been banned from many forums. Why? Because nobody can defeat me in debate. It comes down to others coming around to my way of thinking, or some moderator banning me for some bullshit reason. By breaking through your "sheltered" position, there is much that I would like to tell you. But absolutely, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, I would get banned. It will eventually happen here. I guarantee it. So without my being able to present my point of view, how can you be so sure of yours.

The trouble is you have the same problem that most moderators at other forums have. Which is that they like things just the way they are. (I even had one person tell me at one forum that the truth was an abomination) Try to challenge that view, and it's time to kiss your ass goodby and look for another forum.

Oh goody. Yet another ignernt racist slime bag has joined the board.

Try thinking for yourself.

:bsflag:
He joined because he needed to vent and knew he would get his ass kicked if he voiced this to a Black person.
Asclepias,
It is me doing the ass kicking around here. Nobody has bested me yet in debate. Care to try it yourself? Or is just saying you won good enough.

I think haters just up and decide they hate a certain demographic at some point.

After that, it's like when 2 or more people, with a common resentment, get together and discover that. They'll gossip, and try to make their hatred feel righteous and valid. It's very seductive. Of course, after that, they'll always be searching for a way to continue that hatred, so they won't have to feel guilty about being unfair, intolerant, or mean spirited.

All that time, they pass up the opportunity for forgiveness, and acceptance of an imperfect world. Both of which are blessings I depend on to keep my side of the street clean, and not be consumed with a hatred that's more dangerous to me, than them.
toxicmedia,
You're ideas are crap. Also, I am a White Patriot. There is nothing bad about that. At least to other White people.

Although it's not any kind of accomplishment, because you didn't do anything to get that way.

A patriot is a person who vigorously supports their country, and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

Why, and how, can you even defend being white? ....especially because nobody can take it away from you.

I'm white, and oppose any ideas you might have about limiting citizenship in the US to whites only...and so do almost all other whites.

White nationalists will always be social pariahs, as long as they embrace the lost cause of white nationalism
toxicmedia,
You are right. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be White. But most people are the slaves of the Jews. They have been brainwashed to believe that being White doesn't matter. To that end, in most cases, people believe that there is a whole lot wrong with sticking up for your species. Such as by trying to keep the overpopulating illegal invader scab scum from coming across our southern border. When you add on top of that the reality that is easier to be a pussy than a patriot, (and being a pussy is often profitable on top of that) it is certainly an uphill battle. But I will continue to speak of my White patriotism. No matter who doesn't like it.

I have been banned from many forums. Why? Because nobody can defeat me in debate.

:laugh: Youve been banned for being an idiot that doesnt know how to debate.
Asclepias,
Let me see. I write a thread and challenge anybody to refute anything I wrote in them. When they try to do so, I defeat them. So apparently, I do know how to debate.

toxicmedia,

toxicmedia,
You are right. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be White. But most people are the slaves of the Jews. They have been brainwashed to believe that being White doesn't matter. To that end, in most cases, people believe that there is a whole lot wrong with sticking up for your species. Such as by trying to keep the overpopulating illegal invader scab scum from coming across our southern border. When you add on top of that the reality that is easier to be a pussy than a patriot, (and being a pussy is often profitable on top of that) it is certainly an uphill battle. But I will continue to speak of my White patriotism. No matter who doesn't like it.
I still don't get the advantages of seeing it your way.

You hate Jews, and I have a friend named Ed who is Jewish, and we tease him about it all the time, and he's short too, so it's very fun. None of that has anything to do with being Jewish

You hate Mexicans, I have a friend named Jesus, and he's probably the most hard working and responsible guy I know. None of that has anything to do with being Mexican.

Is being a pussy profitable? or does that mean being a criminal with a low life jail/prison mentality isn't profitable....oh wiat....I already know that answer, it isn't

katsteve2012,

katsteve2012,

Ok, "MrKnow". First of all,
I am not personally "railing" about you or anyone else. This is an anonymous forum.

It is not incumbent upon me to reform your way of thinking or even attempt to make sense of why you think as you do.

That would be an outrageous waste of my time, which is very valuable.

Based on what I have read from you thusfar, I am absolutely elated that you have chosen to remain as far away from me and those who look like me as possible.

However, as I stated in my previous response to you, it was only a matter of time before your psychosis revealed additional layers of who and what you are.

The "Jew" argument was exactly what I expected next.

Carry on and please tell more.

Oh goody. Yet another ignernt racist slime bag has joined the board.

Try thinking for yourself.

:bsflag:
He joined because he needed to vent and knew he would get his ass kicked if he voiced this to a Black person.
Asclepias,
It is me doing the ass kicking around here. Nobody has bested me yet in debate. Care to try it yourself? Or is just saying you won good enough.
Sure guy. :itsok:

If you got banned its because you are stupid. I'll pick a topic when you are ready so I can test your limited skills.

I have been banned from many forums. Why? Because nobody can defeat me in debate.

:laugh: Youve been banned for being an idiot that doesnt know how to debate.
Asclepias,
Let me see. I write a thread and challenge anybody to refute anything I wrote in them. When they try to do so, I defeat them. So apparently, I do know how to debate.
Thats a very puerile understanding of debate.. Thats not how it works. You agree on a topic and chose a side to represent. Someone else judges the debate. Anybody can make a thread and pretend no one can refute it. All you have to do is refuse to lend any validity to their supporting evidence.

katsteve2012,

katsteve2012,

I get it now, and that explains a lot.

You don't hate individuals, you hate concepts.

In a way that's far less malignant than finding a black or Jewish person on the street and hating them for it.

If you create your whites only area, which the US would not allow, you could exclude non whites.

But what would you do when your life is free of blacks and Jews, and it isn't that much different than it is now?

If you live in a place where two guys keep picking on you, or oppressing you, because you're white, why don't you move?

And because you'll never have a whites only part of this country, just move to a place where the people don't pick on yu or oppress you, then it won't matter what color they are...like it is for me here.

It seem like your problems with race and culture begin, and end, all inside YOUR head.

You've created your own imprisonment, inside your own mind!

toxicmedia,

You mean this kind of White Patriot:

The White Patriot Party (WPP) was an American anti-Semitic white supremacist paramilitary political party associated with Christian Identity and the Ku Klux Klan. It was led by its founder, Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr., through various organizational incarnations. The organization began in the mid-1970s as the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. It was involved in the incident in Greensboro, North Carolina when a confrontation between Klansmen, Nazis and communists left five people dead. The organization became the Confederate Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the early 1980s and the White Patriot Party in 1985.

At a time of a poor farming economy in North Carolina, the group built support by blaming economic problems on Jewish bankers. Estimates were that its numbers might have been as high as 3000. On April 6, 1987, the group declared war against the federal government, which they called "Zionist Occupation Government" (ZOG).

White Patriot Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

...The bad part isn't that you're stupid. The bad part is that you don't even know you're stupid.
I have been banned from many forums. Why? Because nobody can defeat me in debate...

Pompous and delusional. Yeah, you must be a White Supremacist.

...By breaking through your "sheltered" position, there is much that I would like to tell you. But absolutely, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, I would get banned. It will eventually happen here. I guarantee it. So without my being able to present my point of view, how can you be so sure of yours...

You think no one has promoted your racist POV here and survived? The fact is the hate you spew has been part of America's (and this board's) cultural fabric and dialogue for centuries. It has been so fully vetted and so fully rejected that we elected and reelected a half-black president in your lifetime.

toxicmedia,

toxicmedia,

You hate Jews, and I have a friend named Ed who is Jewish, and we tease him about it all the time, and he's short too, so it's very fun. None of that has anything to do with being Jewish

You hate Mexicans, I have a friend named Jesus, and he's probably the most hard working and responsible guy I know. None of that has anything to do with being Mexican.

Is being a pussy profitable? or does that mean being a criminal with a low life jail/prison mentality isn't profitable....oh wiat....I already know that answer, it isn't
toxicmedia,
If you are white, what a diseased soul you must have to hate other White people the way you do. As for your Jew friend, I wish he and every other Jew was dead. Because it was largely the propaganda of their kind that turned you against your own kind. As for you parasite mexican friend, he and all other mexicans need to be sent back to Mexico. Through a wood chipper. That is what the overpopulating illegal invader scab scum deserve!

toxicmedia,

toxicmedia,

toxicmedia,
If you are white, what a diseased soul you must have to hate other White people the way you do. As for your Jew friend, I wish he and every other Jew was dead. Because it was largely the propaganda of their kind that turned you against your own kind. As for you parasite mexican friend, he and all other mexicans need to be sent back to Mexico. Through a wood chipper. That is what the overpopulating illegal invader scab scum deserve!
Woah woah woah, what was there in what I said that indicated I hate white people?

I never said anything like that...you did!

toxicmedia,

The White Patriot Party (WPP) was an American anti-Semitic white supremacist paramilitary political party associated with Christian Identity and the Ku Klux Klan. It was led by its founder, Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr., through various organizational incarnations. The organization began in the mid-1970s as the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. It was involved in the incident in Greensboro, North Carolina when a confrontation between Klansmen, Nazis and communists left five people dead. The organization became the Confederate Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the early 1980s and the White Patriot Party in 1985.

At a time of a poor farming economy in North Carolina, the group built support by blaming economic problems on Jewish bankers. Estimates were that its numbers might have been as high as 3000. On April 6, 1987, the group declared war against the federal government, which they called "Zionist Occupation Government" (ZOG).

SAYIT,
Possibly. But mainly I mean White Patriot as in White Patriot. That means that having patriotism toward other White people is more important than whatever rag is at the top of a flagpole. Or whatever economic or "politically correct" doctrine you have been brainwashed into accepting.

As to economic problems being blamed on Jewish bankers, don't scoff. Because that IS exactly what was behind Germany's economic problems before Hitler came to power. After Hitler took care of that problem, even Nazi detractors have to admit that Hitler turned what had been an economic disaster into an economic miracle. As to the ZOG, it is real. They did a movie that was a sort of parable about how Jews work. Though without the extraterrestrial angle. It's called "They Live!" For more information, read the thread I put here called "Jewish Warfare."

toxicmedia,

SAYIT,
Possibly. But mainly I mean White Patriot as in White Patriot. That means that having patriotism toward other White people is more important than whatever rag is at the top of a flagpole. Or whatever economic or "politically correct" doctrine you have been brainwashed into accepting.

As to economic problems being blamed on Jewish bankers, don't scoff. Because that IS exactly what was behind Germany's economic problems before Hitler came to power. After Hitler took care of that problem, even Nazi detractors have to admit that Hitler turned what had been an economic disaster into an economic miracle. As to the ZOG, it is real. They did a movie that was a sort of parable about how Jews work. Though without the extraterrestrial angle. It's called "They Live!" For more information, read the thread I put here called "Jewish Warfare."
I'm curious....

What does "right" look like for you?

An all white world, that has a measure of prosperity that exceeds anything possible today?

It's easy to be a homicidal malcontent, but what would need to occur for you to wake up happy, and not in need of your surroundings to change dramatically?

Forum List

Back