I Am So Tired Of Black Privilege

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When we had a WHITE president WHITE people went to jail.
Pete Rose WHITE did not pay taxes and went to prison.
Martha Stewart WHITE did insider trading and went to prison.
Leona Helmsley WHITE did not pay taxes and went to prison.

Now we have a quasi NEGRO president and things have changed.
Al Sharpton NEGRO refuses to pay taxes {3.5 to 4.9 million} is walking free.
The mayor of Baltimore NEGRO allowed free looting areas of CITIZENS private property.

Now truly what other reason is there but black privilege keeping Al Sharpton out of jail? And why is a tax evader on call to the president? Is it not his JOB to get that money?

What is keeping that mayor out of jail? She UNLAWFULLY gave away the private property of others. Why is her ass not in jail?

This truly outlines democrat thinking and their idea of justice.
And right now the entire democratic KLAN is acting like a group of feral negro's not only in their spending but the very fabric of our justice system. You can hardly tell them from Islamic State.

What you are NOT seeing under WHITE NEGRO DEMOCRATS is policy and practice of justice. What you ARE seeing is revenge.

My, how you spit that word "Negro" out of your hateful, spiteful mouth, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

I could almost feel sorry for you.

But naah, it's much more fun to make fun of an idiot like you. Because you are a major idiot. One who thinks that a sentence in Hebrew means I'm a Muslim.

You are one of the three most butthurt people I have ever encountered. Congratulations to you for this impressive record.

There is no such thing as black priviledge.

Hey, how did that work out for you, reporting my sigfile to the authorities, big pussy?

• Banned
No one has gone to prison for owing back taxes - it's not a crime to owe money in the US. Notice the lack of debtor's prisons.

On the other hand, it's against the law to file false tax returns, which is why both Pete Rose and Leona Helmsely went to prison.
Even tax cheat Al Sharpton disagrees with that.

People DO go to jail for unpaid debt. The one fellow that died was facing unpaid child support and going BACK to jail for it. So debt IS a long standing reason for jail.

• Banned
My, how you spit that word "Negro" out of your hateful, spiteful mouth, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

But naah, it's much more fun to make fun of an idiot like you. Because you are a major idiot. One who thinks that a sentence in Hebrew means I'm a Muslim.

You are one of the three most butthurt people I have ever encountered. Congratulations to you for this impressive record.

Hey, how did that work out for you, reporting my sigfile to the authorities, big pussy?
That could take months for them to act on. But the fine is per day so time is of no matter. *grins*

No one has gone to prison for owing back taxes - it's not a crime to owe money in the US. Notice the lack of debtor's prisons.

On the other hand, it's against the law to file false tax returns, which is why both Pete Rose and Leona Helmsely went to prison.

People DO go to jail for unpaid debt. The one fellow that died was facing unpaid child support and going BACK to jail for it. So debt IS a long standing reason for jail.

It's a crime punishable by jail time in every state to fail to pay child support.

No such law exists for taxes, or any other debt.

That could take months for them to act on. But the fine is per day so time is of no matter. *grins*

Yeah, right.....

So, you just moved up to place 3 on the bullshitter list.

Progress!!

Yeah, right.....

So, you just moved up to place 3 on the bullshitter list.

Progress!!
You may go now Scat.

It's a crime punishable by jail time in every state to fail to pay child support.

No such law exists for taxes, or any other debt.

So if Al lied about his income he SHOULD be in jail? It was an audit that caught him.

The mayor of Baltimore NEGRO allowed free looting areas of CITIZENS private property.

Now truly what other reason is there but black privilege keeping Al Sharpton out of jail? And why is a tax evader on call to the president? Is it not his JOB to get that money?

What is keeping that mayor out of jail? She UNLAWFULLY gave away the private property of others. Why is her ass not in jail?

And right now the entire democratic KLAN is acting like a group of feral negro's not only in their spending but the very fabric of our justice system. You can hardly tell them from Islamic State.

What you are NOT seeing under WHITE NEGRO DEMOCRATS is policy and practice of justice. What you ARE seeing is revenge.

She did not commit insider trading.
She did not go to prison for insider trading.

Youre a fucking idiot but everyone knows that by now. There are plenty of white millionaires that owe on their taxes and not in jail simply because its not a crime. How fucking stupid are you?

Youre a fucking idiot but everyone knows that by now. There are plenty of white millionaires that owe on their taxes and not in jail simply because its not a crime. How fucking stupid are you?

The IRS generally resorts to civil penalties to collect taxes owed. These remedies include wage garnishments, levying of bank accounts and placing liens on real property. However, failure to file a return or to pay taxes owed can also be a criminal violation. According to the IRS:

Generally, a willful failure to file a return, supply information, or pay tax is a misdemeanor under 26 USC §7203. However, in the case of a willful violation of any provision of section 60501, the violation is a felony.

Although they are covered by the same statute, any one of the following violations is considered a separate offense:

A. willful failure to pay any estimated tax or tax
B. a willful failure to make any type of required return
C. a willful failure to keep records
D. a willful failure to provide information

(IRS Code 9.1.3.3.4 (1) and (2))

Internal Revenue Manual - 9.1.3 Criminal Statutory Provisions and Common Law

NOTE: the Federal tax laws are quite complex and I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain them in great detail. I simply wanted to show that – contrary to what some of you think – failure to file a return or pay taxes can, under certain circumstances, constitutes a violation of the criminal code.

Forum List

Back