Black Women for Trump! The DNC-Antifa Race War Has Failed! (Video)

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The DNC-Soros-Antifa attempt to foment race war in America has officially failed. Black people are too smart to be told who they have to vote for. God bless America.

1602441889289.png

Attachments

• 1602441887510.png
    1602441887510.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 14
The DNC-Soros-Antifa attempt to foment race war in America has officially failed. Black people are too smart to be told who they have to vote for. God bless America.

View attachment 400199

The black women chanting TRUMP! TRUMP! in the video are clearly racists....isnt that right liberals? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Silly rabbit......according to joe biden, running with Presidential candidate kamala harris......these individuals are obviously not black, because as he said, if you don't vote for joe biden, you ain't black....

View attachment 400199

The black women chanting TRUMP! TRUMP! in the video are clearly racists....isnt that right liberals? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Silly rabbit......according to joe biden, running with Presidential candidate kamala harris......these individuals are obviously not black, because as he said, if you don't vote for joe biden, you ain't black....

Wow, Joe....they sure look black.

Seems to me Joe is the real racist.

Liberals, you see this thread. Pleas explain to us how these women are racist.

Liberals, you see this thread. Pleas explain to us how these women are racist.

Technically....according to the democrat party, they are not racists.......they are race traitors........the democrat party will not have blacks who will not submit to democrat party authority....

well so far we have Black Men for Trump, then came the Black Women. so what next? are there any other genders?

Trump is going to more than triple his black, latino and other minority support in November and the dems know it.

I love silence from liberals. Its how you know you crushed them.

BLACK WOMEN CHANTING TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TOTALLY FUCKS UP THEIR BULLSHIT LIES.

View attachment 400199

Wow, Joe....they sure look black.

Seems to me Joe is the real racist.

Naw they ain't Black unless Boss Joe say so.

"I am the least racist person in this room." - President Donald J. Trump

Forum List

Back