True the Vote 2020. The most important election of our lifetimes

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
True the vote was organized by Catherine Engelbrecht who was attacked by the Obama administration abuse of power. Using the IRS, ATF, FBI, OSHA to attack her and her family. She hasn't gone away........and is now fighting to stop illegal voting all over the nation.

She recently won in Montana for Mail in votes...........and plans to send that challenge to the Supreme Court to end this nightmare once and for all.

She has a message for you...........and Warnings.....

Here is the short version...........In post 2 I will show the long version...

The U.S., post office warned that it was impossible to guarantee the delivery of all ballots in time if States go to ALL MAIL IN BALLOTS......

In letters to 40 states, the Postal Service warned that state deadlines to request, return and count ballots may clash with the realities of mail delivery at a time when USPS is already facing financial troubles, delivery delays and an expected influx of election-related mail, The Washington Post reported Friday, after obtaining the documents through a records request.

Among those states were critical electoral battlegrounds such as Florida and Michigan, according to the Post’s reporting.

Six other states and D.C. were reportedly told that the possible delays could impact smaller subsets of voters.

So here is the solution.........LOL

DROP BOXES.........because the postal service says it can't do it in time.........no chance for fraud there......lol......or with ballot harvesting..........lol

Michigan had hundreds of drop boxes available for its primary after more than 1 million voters decided to cast absentee ballots rather than go to the polls.

But those ballots needed to be received by 8 p.m. on election day, and many voters, such as Dandridge, didn't want to rely on the post office. So far this year, tens of thousands of primary ballots have been rejected around the country because they arrived too late.

Why the Supreme Court battle is so important.

HOUSTON, Texas – True the Vote this week asked the U.S. Supreme Court to consider its lawsuit filed on September 9, 2020 against Montana Governor Steve Bullock and order that mail ballots not be sent out on October 9 as currently planned. Plaintiffs in the lawsuit comprised of Montana voters cite that Montana already has no-excuse absentee ballots and that the Governor does not have the legal authority to overrule election law established by the state legislature.

“The progressive Left is spearheading a nationwide effort to overturn state election laws that prevent fraud and abuse and to manipulate election procedures that they think favor their election,” said Catherine Engelbrecht, founder and president of True the Vote. “True the Vote and our allies are on the front lines to fight for election integrity and preserve state election laws. We urge the Supreme Court to quickly act in this matter, not only to solve the problem, but also to prevent the overwhelming of our courts after Election Day, when the nearly 350 election-related lawsuits that are currently pending could stand to throw the result of our election into complete chaos. This is about protecting the voting rights of Montanans and all Americans and ensuring every legal vote cast is counted.”

Nearly 350 election-related lawsuits have already been filed across the country, with many more expected to come by the Democrat Party and their allies who claim that COVID-19 justifies setting aside numerous anti-fraud provisions of state election laws. This litigation flood is likely to overwhelm the courts and the Supreme Court if the Supreme Court doesn’t clearly and immediately reaffirm that only legislaturesnot state officials or the courts – have the constitutional authority to adopt election laws by balancing election access with election integrity concerns, such as ballot fraud and a sudden deluge of mail ballots. Voters in the lawsuit are requesting the Court to explain that long-standing state election laws should not be overturned by state officials or state courts on the eve of an election, as Governor Bullock’s directive does.

Millions of votes to be hand counted...............350 lawsuits already filed........Voting boxes set up like mail boxes.............late arrival mail........as the post office can't guarantee that kind of volume that quick

UTTER CHAOS BY DESIGN......

1602440949296.png

Just an FYI...........get ready for the most corrupt Vote in the history of this country.

Lawsuits out the ass.............ballot harvesting out the ass...........delays across the country from the MAIL IN VIRUS VOTE..........

Proving the DNC is unethical as hell............and will take power by any means necessary.

Mail in voting has been used by a lot of states for years. The military has been using it for decades. There is no systemic widespread fraud. You're just following your saviors muddying up the waters because you know he's in deep shit. I appreciate that you Trump supporters are in full blown panic mode (as witnessed by your screaming posts here), but your arguments, aren't sticking. But the panic on the right does make me smile. :)

Mail in voting has been used by a lot of states for years. The military has been using it for decades. There is no systemic widespread fraud. You're just following your saviors muddying up the waters because you know he's in deep shit. I appreciate that you Trump supporters are in full blown panic mode (as witnessed by your screaming posts here), but your arguments, aren't sticking. But the panic on the right does make me smile. :)

Go away moron.

No one is falling for your trolling, that includes yourself.

Sell that BS to someone else..........you and your party are unethical as hell........and you pissed this lady off abusing the powers of the Gov't with Obama.............She is on a MISSION.........REVENGE.

And she will see your sorry asses at the Supreme Court soon............GOOD LUCK.......She wants some payback for the shit you pulled.

Go away moron.

Again, there is no systemic fraud in the voting system. There is because you want there to be. All you have is your bias. Here's another one from back in April when mail in was first being discussed.

Go away moron.

Again, there is no systemic fraud in the voting system. There is because you want there to be. All you have is your bias. Here's another one from back in April when mail in was first being discussed.
BS

And you've been doing it forever.........Lying about it forever...........well........the reason we needed to win the last election is about to KARMA your ASS..........ENJOY IT..........I will.

Sell that BS to someone else..........you and your party are unethical as hell........and you pissed this lady off abusing the powers of the Gov't with Obama.............She is on a MISSION.........REVENGE.

And she will see your sorry asses at the Supreme Court soon............GOOD LUCK.......She wants some payback for the shit you pulled.

I appreciate that your candidate is in big trouble. But burning down the house on a mission of revenge is un-American. You claim to love the Constitution but the President has all but shredded it...all with your approval. And using the Supreme Court to force your beliefs on the majority of Americans won't win you any of the up and coming younger voters. And don't count on them getting involved in the election. If the election is decided by a large enough margin, I doubt they would even hear a case on it. That's how elections work in this country.

Go away moron.

Again, there is a systematic fault in your thinking.

Mail in fraud is fraud, plain and simple. Just because it worked somewhere after plenty of testing and plenty of security measure, does not mean it works everywhere. NJ has election recalled and yet here you are whining like a moron.

It's tiring to go through the dozens and dozens of example, you will ignore it anyway and come back in the next threat with your NPC "There is no evidence of fraud", again. What a moron.

I appreciate that your candidate is in big trouble. But burning down the house on a mission of revenge is un-American. You claim to love the Constitution but the President has all but shredded it...all with your approval. And using the Supreme Court to force your beliefs on the majority of Americans won't win you any of the up and coming younger voters. And don't count on them getting involved in the election. If the election is decided by a large enough margin, I doubt they would even hear a case on it. That's how elections work in this country.
Good luck..............tell your DNC to pucker up........it's coming..........she will not stop til she fixes this shit........She has forced voter record updates all over the country already........and beat your skinny asses in Arizona and all over the nation.

You lost the majority in SCOTUS.......one more very shortly.........

REAP THE WHIRLWIND LEFTIST.

Go away moron.

BS

And you've been doing it forever.........Lying about it forever...........well........the reason we needed to win the last election is about to KARMA your ASS..........ENJOY IT..........I will.

No one's made one stink about it until this year. I don't recall people alleging voter fraud in 2016 when Trump won by barely 78,000 votes across three states. There were a lot of upset Clinton supporters,
but I don't remember any of them going out and alleging the election was "rigged". Your candidate has been a disaster for this country. People have the right to kick him to the curb.

Go away moron.

Again, there is a systematic fault in your thinking.

Mail in fraud is fraud, plain and simple. Just because it worked somewhere after plenty of testing and plenty of security measure, does not mean it works everywhere. NJ has election recalled and yet here you are whining like a moron.

It's tiring to go through the dozens and dozens of example, you will ignore it anyway and come back in the next threat with your NPC "There is no evidence of fraud", again. What a moron.

This has been looked at and studied adnauseum. All of your dozens and dozens of examples...are not examples. So far, all I've seen are issues here and there. But as of yet, I've seen no ones actual VOTE (signed and marked for return) tampered with.

Go away moron.

BS

No one's made one stink about it until this year. I don't recall people alleging voter fraud in 2016 when Trump won by barely 78,000 votes across three states. There were a lot of upset Clinton supporters,
but I don't remember any of them going out and alleging the election was "rigged". Your candidate has been a disaster for this country. People have the right to kick him to the curb.

If you don't want people to correctly identify that an election is rigged, stop rigging elections.

Go away moron.

BS

Get off your lazy ass and go vote in person then.......just imagine you are going to cash your Welfare check and you will be fine.

Forum List

Back