black woman shot by white neighbor

Moral of the story: never go on someone's PROPERTY, bang on their door and make threats.

Remember. Your on THEIR PROPERTY. We all know how emotional blacks get and how easily triggered they are. Ever seen an obese black woman who thinks she didn't get enough McNuggets? They'll destroy the restaurant. Obviously the woman felt threatened

Moral of the story: never go on someone's PROPERTY, bang on their door and make threats.

Remember. Your on THEIR PROPERTY. We all know how emotional blacks get and how easily triggered they are. Ever seen an obese black woman who thinks she didn't get enough McNuggets? They'll destroy the restaurant. Obviously the woman felt threatened

Interesting. I’d bet real money that if it was your kid who was struck by something thrown by a Black Woman, even on her property, you would go there dressed as if you were invading Fallujah.

the sad thing is if this was other way around no on would care . because it is ok to shoots white for any reason in democratic america cause democrats want the minority vote.
Give us a case of a black woman murdering a white woman standing at her front door and she wasn't charged with anything. Please by all means post that case.

i would have called the cops knowing how the lady didnt want them on her property and would be out watching the kids ,making sure they strayed off her property. as much as the white lady called the cops on black ladies kids you think she get idea.
Actually the black woman should have called the cops, if this white woman struck her child with a laptop. That would be called assault, but I can understand her trying to get some understanding on someone striking her child. Oh that's right in the minds of racist, black folks don't have that option.

Interesting. I’d bet real money that if it was your kid who was struck by something thrown by a Black Woman, even on her property, you would go there dressed as if you were invading Fallujah.
No, Id call the police.

But first I'd find out what my kid was doing on the neighbors property when they were told to leave and demand to know why they were arguing and fighting with an adult.

Actually the black woman should have called the cops, if this white woman struck her child with a laptop. That would be called assault, but I can understand her trying to get some understanding on someone striking her child. Oh that's right in the minds of racist, black folks don't have that option.
I don't think she was "trying to get some 'understanding'"

She went there making threats and picking a fight.

The suspect, Robert Louis Singletary, 24, turned himself in on Thursday to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Tampa, Florida.

Did he get away with it?
Sh shot a kid and her dad.

Neither the kid nor the dad went to her to start a fight.

there is stand your grand law in this state so they have to investigate it.

If she was in her own home it isn’t a stand your ground defense……this would be a Castle Doctrine defense……..that the reporter didn’t clarify this or know it shows how dumb journalists are….

Forum List

Back