black woman shot by white neighbor

what a neighbor told police:

The incident occurred as several children were playing on the grass in front of a duplex building at the development, according to neighbors who spoke to the Ocala Star-Banner. A female resident emerged from one of the units, they said, threw something towards the children, scooped up an iPad and retreated inside.

One of the children told Owens what happened, the neighbor said, and she went to the woman’s door.

“She confronted her and, according to the one side, there was a lot of aggressiveness from both of them, back and forth, whether it be banging on the doors, banging on the walls and threats being made,” Woods said.

“And then, at that moment, it’s when Mrs Owens was shot through the door.”

my biggest is the blacks who are talking to press keep changing their story. which means they will not believed. and they way they keep deeming this lady racist because of her race with out knowing her side of story shows how racist they really are. and of curse ben crump is licking his lips over getting a pay over this.

white woman claims self defense. a second neighbor from across the way saw the black and heard him say they shot my mama and she went over and did cpr on the lady. but did hear or see a thing.

the first neighbor who lives next store too the white woman. say s she saw her yell at the kids and toss something that didnt hit them. and take i pad in the house. the kids were on her property. the black kid comes back with mom and she hears the two yelling and screaming through white ladies door and being aggressive., then black lady is shot.

cops have not be able to confirm racial slurs were even said. and of course every black person who dead woman is making up a version of the story who were not even there.

now they are just protesting and cops need to get psyhcologist who can talk to the kids. its to bad neither one of the woman called cops first.

They don't; they want to make it illegal for white people to defend themselves from their feral animals no matter what.
yep still can not figure if it was ipad or slate tossed. it is clear something was tossed but didnt hit any kids. blacks keep changing the story and they were not even there.

If she was in her own home it isn’t a stand your ground defense……this would be a Castle Doctrine defense……..that the reporter didn’t clarify this or know it shows how dumb journalists are….

Castle Doctrine & Stand Your Ground Laws

Irregardless .....juries are the ultimate decider.......I pity any white person that was compelled to kill a african american in self defense but still has to face a jury.

Some juries are good, some are bad and in the final analysis the outcome will depend on several different things......the prevailing publicity on the incident as in how the media reports it.....if protests erupt, if the jury feels intimidated by the community, the qualities of the lawyer for the defense vs. the prosecutor.

These racial trials and that is what they are when a white kills a black.....are notorious for not rendering just verdicts....the jurors often let their personal feelings overrule the actual law pertaining to the incident and a strong prosecutor can often persuade a juror or jurors with limited capacity to think for themselves---to do what he wants them to do.

A great example of a good jury would be the jury for the zimmerman trial.

A great example of a bad jury as well as an inadequate defense team would be the case in Clearwater, fl. where a white man was knocked to the ground and shot the black who was hovering over him.....Drejka I think was the name of the white......the prosecutor was strong and able to convince the inept jury to rely solely on a video that was played in slow motion making it appear that the white guy had lots of time to decide whether to shoot or not...in real life he had to make a very,very fast decision.

Last edited:
well the white woman also says they got in huge argument through the door. hope they find a video of this event. white woman says self defense.

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
That's a lot of bullshit to process at once..

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
If Mr. Crump Don't Like It

Castle Doctrine & Stand Your Ground Laws.

A great example of a bad jury as well as an inadequate defense team would be the case in Clearwater, fl. where a white man was knocked to the ground and shot the black who was hovering over him.....Drejka I think was the name of the white......the prosecutor was strong and able to convince the inept jury to rely solely on a video that was played in slow motion making it appear that the white guy had lots of time to decide whether to shoot or not...in real life he had to make a very,very fast decision.

First. The standard for both is reasonable fear. The reasonable person would be afraid in the same circumstances. Otherwise every idiot with a phobia would be perfectly legal in shooting whatever they are afraid of. As one example, morons who are afraid of Clowns would be justified in shooting them on site. If their fear was all that was required to be justified in the use of force.

Now to the video you misrepresent.

Drejka pulled the gun. Aimed. Waited. And then shot. McGlockton was not only backing up but turning away when the shot was fired.

The Jury didn’t get it wrong. You did.

"A White woman who fired through her front and killed a Black neighbor was arrested Tuesday, authorities said, in a case that's put Florida's divisive "stand your ground law" back in the spotlight. The shooting sparked widespread anger and protests. The Marion County Sheriff's Office said Susan Lorincz, 58, was charged with manslaughter with a firearm and other offenses. Ajike Owens, a 35-year-old mother of four, was killed Friday night in a shooting Sheriff Billy Woods said was the culmination of a 2-and-a-half-year feud between the neighbors. According to the sheriff's office, evidence showed that, over time, Lorincz had become angry over Owens' children playing in a field close to her apartment. On Friday night, the office said, Lorincz got into an argument with the children and "was overhead yelling at them by a neighbor."

Lorincz threw a roller skate at Owens' 10-year-old son and hit him in a toe. The boy and his 12-year-old brother then went to speak to Lorincz, and she opened her door and swung at them with an umbrella. They told their mother what happened and "Owens approached Lorincz's home, knocked on the door multiple times, and demanded that Lorincz come outside. Lorincz then fired one shot through the door, striking Owens in her upper chest. "At the time she was shot, Owens' 10-year-old son was standing beside her," the sheriff's office noted. Lorincz claimed she acted in self-defense and that Owens was trying to break down her door - but "detectives were able to establish that Lorincz's actions were not justifiable under Florida law" and she was arrested, the office said. Angela Ferrell-Zabala, executive director of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, described the fatal shooting as
"so senseless." "We've seen this again and again across this country," she said, adding that "it's really because of lax gun laws and a culture of shoot first." Ferrell-Zabala said stand your ground cases, which she refers to as "shoot first laws," are deemed justifiable five times more frequently when a White shooter kills a Black victim."

I know this will come as quite a disappointment to the resident racists on this message board who were cheering for the shooter and saying the mother of 4 deserved to be killed for no other than her name being "Ajike" or to put it more plainly, she deserved it because she was black.....This may also come as a disappointment to even the self-hating buckdancing c00ns on here like, well, I will spare her the embarrassment....point is, the police in this case should be congratulated as they quickly followed the evidence, talked to the witnesses and account after account showed that Ms Owens was murdered by a cowardly woman and not a single witness backed up her claim of self defense.

If you folks really care about these "Stand Your Ground" and self defense laws, you should be happy that when someone wrongfully claims this defense, they are held accountable.....if not, these laws won't be worth the paper they are written on. As for the resident racists and self-hating Sambos; don't linger on this too long, I am sure there is a shooting in Chicago or a shoplifting story in San Francisco you post about to help you to get your racist rocks off. Also, another silver lining for you resident racists is that the prosecutor did the shooter a favor by charging her with manslaughter instead of what she should have been charged with, which is murder...there was nothing accidental or unintentional about what she did -- the mother's children were right next to her; they could have easily been shot instead.

Last edited:
"shoot first laws," are deemed justifiable five times more frequently when a White shooter kills a Black victim."
Maybe it's because blacks are 5x's more likely to attack whites & other races?

If this info is accurate, the white woman should be charged but I'll reserve judgement until we learn the whole story

Maybe it's because blacks are 5x's more likely to attack whites & other races?

If this info is accurate, the white woman should be charged but I'll reserve judgement until we learn the whole story
Except, not.....

But cowards like you are 5X more afraid of black perseverance due to your own sense of insecurity and mediocrity.....

I would guess that is why folks like you are so afraid of ever becoming a minority....I guess deep down, you are so cowardly that you join Neo-Nazi groups, carry tiki torches and yell "Jews Will Not Replace Us" at the mere thought of it.....quite the pussy....

Another pogrom against a white person who defended herself from a violent racist black nutjob. The local thug fans will hope to make an example of her to discourage other white people from self-defense against feral black animals.

Forum List

Back