2 Black Men Tortured By Mississippi Officers Call For Toughest Sentences.

Its an amazing paradox. Blacks just keep voting for dems who were the party of slavery and segregation and keep them in bondage
TO THIS DAY. I cant explain it. There has to be some type of clinical disorder explanation similar to a child who is abused by his parents but still loves them.
It's indeed a mystery. Contrary to the evidence presented on this forum by extreme rightists, it's simply true that Democrats and all other political persuasions are as guilty as the R's!

The American way is at risk on account of racism being the prime motivation for the political divide.
That may seem like a contradiction but it's not. I can explain further if the question is pursued.

hint: It has a lot to do with Demos needing to deny that they support Trump's racist border wall ambitions.

No.... of course not. I don't really expect you to have a link or a rational claim for that number being fact... :lmao:
Obviously, my “stat” was tongue in cheek to illustrate what we all know; to wit: that such an attack rarely ever occurs. What I wonder is why that went over your head. It’s like when some leftist media turd tries to fact check a parody site like Babylon Bee. Idiot.

Obviously, my “stat” was tongue in cheek to illustrate what we all know; to wit: that such an attack rarely ever occurs....
So... not a fact... hmmm who could of sussed that out? :dunno: :laugh:
What I wonder is why that went over your head. It’s like when some leftist media turd tries to fact check a parody site like Babylon Bee. Idiot.
It didn't. I had to walk all the way to this admission so I could ask you what it is about your pathology that makes you feel the need to pretend it was a fact.
Who says anyone is. I am just point out a fact, you fucking weirdo!🤪
That is you, innit? :dunno: :laugh:

So... not a fact... hmmm who could of sussed that out? :dunno: :laugh:

It didn't. I had to walk all the way to this admission so I could ask you what it is about your pathology that makes you feel the need to pretend it was a fact.

That is you, innit? :dunno: :laugh:
^ Plays with himself too much

He had NOT been charged with a crime, he was arrested for passing counterfeit money. Last I heard passing funny money IS NOT A CAPITAL OFFENSE. Chauvin act his personal judge, jury and executioner. He murdered George Floyd.
His past was of crimes. No remorse. We as a society are trying to save everyone. I get it. We all want to have a safety mattress to fall onto. We put little responsibility for irresponsible ways on the person doing it in living depending on who or what we are.

Th

I did not say they were guilty. I posted that Mississippi Officers had tortured two Black Men. The courts in Mississippi rendered their verdict.

As for that fuckwad Chauvin, he murdered an innocent Black Man. George Floyd was suspected of passing counterfeit money. Chauvin acted as Judge, Jury and Executioner. Chauvin took it upon himself to kill man who NOT been convicted of a crime. He murdered George Floyd, he went to prison and he belongs there.

Nor did I write anywhere in my post that I considered all cops are killers. You lied on that point. So you're a lying racist. I never said all cops are killers, YOU FUCKING DID.

We you are a racist, but I tell you what, I'll be sure to give shit about your opinion the day AFTER hell freezes over.
I think the deputies all pled guilty to both state and federal charges. They've not been sentenced on the state charges. AND the Rankin Co Sheriff refuses to resign, and apparently, he can't be fired, only defeated in an election. WTF is the DOJ, is my question.

I think the deputies all pled guilty to both state and federal charges. They've not been sentenced on the state charges. AND the Rankin Co Sheriff refuses to resign, and apparently, he can't be fired, only defeated in an election. WTF is the DOJ, is my question.

The case is in the Federal system, so its the DOJ that is prosecuting it.

The Sheriff is either corrupt or incompetent
He needs to resign

Forum List

Back