update white woman charged with manslaughter for shooting black lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

white lady says black lady tried to break down her door, well black lady did keep banging on her door and ordering her outside. who does that . white lady should have just locked her door and called the cops and should not have went to lot and argued with the kids and did what she did either. and what hell was 12 year old stupid enough to go to her door too. the black instigated this. if they were smart they have called the cops instead of going over picking a fight. both were wrong. acting like idiots. there is tons of wrong on both sides ain't no one is perfect in this.

here is the charges. not murder charge i see.

Susan Louise Lorincz, 58, was arrested for manslaughter with a firearm, culpable negligence, battery and two counts of assault in the death of 35-year-old A.J. Owens.

so sad.

Last edited:
She should not have shot through the door. If she had simply held her aim at the door and fired when the other woman crossed the threshold into her house she would probably not have to worry about prosecution since she feared for her life. Shooting through the door was not justified.
well they were both wrong acting like fools. black lady trying to get her to come out so she can bet her up, ugh.

I keep telling white folks to move away from these situations. It's never going to stop. It's a recurring nightmare, and the constant harassment is going to cause you to break at some point. Better to just up and move.

I keep telling white folks to move away from these situations. It's never going to stop. It's a recurring nightmare, and the constant harassment is going to cause you to break at some point. Better to just up and move.
both had opportunity to call cops and didnt do it. i would have locked my door and call the cops saying some crazy black lady beating down my door. or the black lady with no sense could have stayed home and just called the cops to deal with it. no right party in this.

I watched the interview with the family. You can try and spin this. Good fn grief.
the blacks keep changing the story they were not even there. read what cops said. no ipad. a skate and umbrella. these blacks were not innocent and just as wrong as shooter. both had opportunity to call the cops and didnt do it. the kids were caught in the middle of these two stupid woman.

Last edited:
She should not have shot through the door. If she had simply held her aim at the door and fired when the other woman crossed the threshold into her house she would probably not have to worry about prosecution since she feared for her life. Shooting through the door was not justified.
Agreed 100%.

her is whole story on ipad . the kids were just as much arguing with the woman and went to door to argue some more and she chased them away with umbrella. then black lady came up pounding on her door and demanding she come out side. and white lady shot through door. yes had the door been open. the white lady is saying the black lady had history of coming at her before. both had opportunity to call cops. acted dumb. problem would have been solved if city had gated off the field first time there was problem. sounds like city property. both acted like fools.

Use the existing thread and start using the Search function before creating a new thread to avoid duplicate topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back