Black woman murdered by Capitol Police. Will there be a hearing on it?

Police pushing protesters back, essentially trampling her. They did nothing to help her, they caused it and let her die.

But no BLM protests for her.

Let me count the lies in the title.

1) Black woman
2) murdered by Capitol Police.

The entire first sentence has zero truth. Time for this thread to be sent to the rubber room.

Let me count the lies in the title.

1) Black woman
2) murdered by Capitol Police.

The entire first sentence has zero truth. Time for this thread to be sent to the rubber room.
I think we just held theHawk 's hearing . :auiqs.jpg:

Her name was Rosanne Boyland.
Was she Black?
Police pushing protesters back, essentially trampling her. They did nothing to help her, they caused it and let her die.
She was killed by 100's of trump supporters who trampled her on their way to pushing/rushing on the under manned Capitol Police.
Hey stupid, read the OP and the posts from the man involved. The police were FULLY responsible for her death by shoving people on top of her. And not allowing her to get up. Beating people and not allowing them to rise.
Hardly.
Trump insurrectionists are totally to blame.

Oh look, another Trump cultist spreading lies.
It sickens me that RWI will go to this extent to LIE.
For once theHawk step up and ADMIT you were wrong. Just ONCE
I guess the OP is batting zero.
Will the OP come back and admit he was wrong, or will he double down.

I'm betting he ignores the entire thread from this point forward, because there is no way he will admit he is wrong.

On january 6th they said there were 5 deaths at the Capitol. Ashli Babbitt, Oficer Brian Sicknick, and three members of the crowd, that they said were of natural causes.

Being shot and killed by 125grains of a 9mm bullet wielded by a Capitol Policeman is Not death by natural causes....as in the case of Ashli Babbitt.

time to defund the Cap Police…clearly Nancy P can’t control them

On january 6th they said there were 5 deaths at the Capitol. Ashli Babbitt, Oficer Brian Sicknick, and three members of the crowd, that they said were of natural causes.
Being shot and killed by 125grains of a 9mm bullet wielded by a Capitol Policeman is Not death by natural causes....as in the case of Ashli Babbitt.
Maybe they don't teach reading comprehension where you were schooled.
The three of natural causes were in the "crowd", and Ashli Babbitt was separately listed.

Knowingly pushing people onto the pile and not letting them up as they’re crushed? Sounds like murder. Or at a minimum manslaughter.
They were defending the capital and the woman who died, like the one who was shot were rioting and breaking the law. I won't say that they deserved to die, but they put themselves at risk.

Forum List

Back