Armed Gunmen Appear at Georgia Capitol on Monday – But It’s Ok – They’re with Black Lives Matter

Conservatives faux love for the 2nd amendment has always been full of shit.......

Black folks were the ORIGINAL 2nd amendment advocates......and they advocated on behalf of EVERYONE....unlike conservatives....

But as a great man once said....The reason racists are so triggered by black folks exercising their 2A rights -- is because they see that as a challenge to their exclusive monopoly on violence practiced against all others for generations....
View attachment 479427

Correction ... As a Conservative, I don't give a rat's ass if a bunch of black protesters carry firearms anywhere ... :thup:
In fact ... Let me the first to encourage them to use those firearms.

Conservatives faux love for the 2nd amendment has always been full of shit.......

Black folks were the ORIGINAL 2nd amendment advocates......and they advocated on behalf of EVERYONE....unlike conservatives....

But as a great man once said....The reason racists are so triggered by black folks exercising their 2A rights -- is because they see that as a challenge to their exclusive monopoly on violence practiced against all others for generations....
View attachment 479427

A laughable assertion. No reasonable person cares what the color is of any other reasonable person who is carrying a gun.

We don't want UNREASONABLE people carrying guns. That would be the likes of antifart (overwhelmingly white) BLM (overwhelmingly marxist), or the NBPP (overwhelmingly marxist) Notice their color doesn't bother me one bit. Their POLITCS, do.

View attachment 479427

A laughable assertion. No reasonable person cares what the color is of any other reasonable person who is carrying a gun.

We don't want UNREASONABLE people carrying guns. That would be the likes of antifart (overwhelmingly white) BLM (overwhelmingly marxist), or the NBPP (overwhelmingly marxist) Notice their color doesn't bother me one bit. Their POLITCS, do.

Don't be trying to steal the race card ... :yapyapyapf:
If we take race out of the equation, all Progressives, Activists and Democrats in general are left with is idiotic policy.

Forum List

Back