in Florida, Daytona beachside shooting wounds at least 5 people, fight spills into a restaurant in the heart of the city’s tourist area

you hate to see it, but its Florida, my friends!

Yeah, i was up the street and it was blacks doing what blacks do best. Not the way Floor E Da, is but people coming from Orlando to get some booty.

One thing about the article which shows journalistic malpractice, how can you have 200 people observed in a helicopter dancing around?

Yeah, i was up the street and it was blacks doing what blacks do best. Not the way Floor E Da, is but people coming from Orlando to get some booty.

One thing about the article which shows journalistic malpractice, how can you have 200 people observed in a helicopter dancing around?

How come you gun lovers don’t defend the shooters? Stand your ground laws apply here.

A couple years ago this black man shoved a white man to the ground and the white man shot him dead. You guys said the black shouldn’t have put his hands on the man. Well maybe these 5 who were shot were putting their hands on people and those people had the right to defend themselves.

Just wondering why we treat black shootings differently. Do we know all the facts?

Blacks need to start using stand their ground as a defense.

Many blacks in your video ....89% chance just a chimp out
The msm and anti 2nd amendment activist will be disappointed yet again

How come you gun lovers don’t defend the shooters? Stand your ground laws apply here.

A couple years ago this black man shoved a white man to the ground and the white man shot him dead. You guys said the black shouldn’t have put his hands on the man. Well maybe these 5 who were shot were putting their hands on people and those people had the right to defend themselves.

Just wondering why we treat black shootings differently. Do we know all the facts?

Blacks need to start using stand their ground as a defense.

Sorry, but it looks bad for the Democrat Party and its chosen people

I guess America is in two groups

those who stubbornly deny any wrong-doing by black people...

and those who dont

Forum List

Back