Zone1 Black Victimhood

The victim is not the black person who fights for equality whites have denied us, which has created tremendous damage that black communities face

- IM2

----------

Blacks will begin to achieve equality when most blacks begin, for the first time anywhere in the world, at any time in history, to behave and perform as well as most whites.

There is no such thing as white guilt money. If silicon valley had not been practicing discrimination, Jackson would never have shown up. You seem to miss this in your white victimhood rants.

Rush Limbaugh didn't call out squat. Rush Limbaugh was a racist. He race pimped whites for more than 30 years and his race hustle damn near made him a billionaire. But you don't see Limbaugh as a race hustler. You think he was calling out those who are because in your mind it appears that only blacks could be race hustlers. So compare Limbaughs wealth to Jackson's and Sharpton's and ask yourself this question:

"Who really used race to line his pockets and get rich.?

Because that's a hell of a jump from selling popvorn at Royals games after flunking out of college to being the national face of "conservatism."
One out three ain't bad. ;)

----------

Blacks will begin to achieve equality when most blacks begin, for the first time anywhere in the world, at any time in history, to behave and perform as well as most whites.
If I told a black man what I do for a living he would likely say, "You poor guy. You do realize that Lincoln freed the slaves, don't you?"

There is no such thing as white guilt money. If silicon valley had not been practicing discrimination, Jackson would never have shown up. You seem to miss this in your white victimhood rants.
Silicon Valley does not discriminate against people on the basis of race, but on the basis if IQ. One has to be pretty smart to get a job with a high tech company.

That's a lie and you talk about IQ and mine is higher than yours.

The Truth About Income Inequality in America​

By Charles Murray
The Atlantic, FEBRUARY 10, 2012

In the early 1990s, Bill Gates was asked what competitor worried him the most. Goldman Sachs, Gates answered. He explained: "Software is an IQ business. Microsoft must win the IQ war, or we won't have a future. I don't worry about Lotus or IBM, because the smartest guys would rather come to work for Microsoft. Our competitors for IQ are investment banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley." Gates's comment reflected a reality that has driven the formation of the new upper class: Over the last century, brains became much more valuable in the marketplace.

First, the higher-tech the economy, the more it relies on people who can improve and exploit the technology, which creates many openings for people whose main asset is their exceptional cognitive ability.

-----------

As the founder of Microsoft, which both of us use on this website, Bill Gates knows what he is talking about. He knows what he wants and he wants IQ. He does not want a work force that "looks like America." He wants the most intelligent professionals and managers he can find. He knows that that work force will have a lighter complexion than America.

After I got my first job as a computer programmer my computer shop hired a black computer programmer. It soon became obvious that he could not do his job, he did not try, and he did not care. When I learned that he was paid twice what I was, I discussed the matter with our boss. Our boss told me:

"When I was hired as the manager of this computer shop I was told that I would be evaluated in part on my ability to attract and keep black subordinates. I was also told that I was supposed to expect less from them."

That is the reality of affirmative action.

It might surprise you, but millions of whites are as angry about affirmative action as we are about a government that uses our tax money to support illegitimate black children on welfare. All we get for our compulsory generosity is another generation of juvenile delinquents who turn public high schools into black board jungles before they become violent street criminals who rob us.

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh never talked about race issues so IM2 doesn't even have that part right.
I don’t think I’m a racist. I want companies to make their white hiring managers aware that bias exists. They may not realize their prejudices may be negatively affecting blacks who are looking for jobs.

Im nice to black people when I see them. I want us all to get along.

I am not upset when a nice black person moves into our condos.

Most blacks who are educated are successful just like everyone else in America. Most of us whites didn’t come from money either so we understand the don trump jrs and hunter Biden’s are privileged. There’s no denying that. But Herman cains kids are spoiled arrogant cocky and vote Republican too. So does Kanye and Charles Barkley.

You guys spent far too much time listening to Rush Limbaugh.

There is no such thing as black victimhood. At least in the way rightists see it.

If blacks had a victim mentality, we would still be slaves, or still be accepting Apartheid. Now don't try rebuttals by posting links to sellouts and [ Mod Edited: Do not use pet slur names, referring to people you do not agree with on this Race forum, even if you are black] who repeat what you believe. Because THOSE are the blacks with a victim mentality.

Let us understand what this so-called victim mentality is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong, and we need to stop it. The victim is not the black person who fights for equality whites have denied us, which has created tremendous damage that black communities face. The victim is the one who has given up, the one who tells us not to rock the boat, ignore racism, work harder, and all will be well. The victim is the person who makes up things that don’t happen, such as anti-white discrimination, or who proclaims that anti-racism means you are anti-white. The victim is the person who has all the preferences and advantages of a society but complains that somehow they are being forgotten and left out.

The victim is the type who believes that somehow another group's fight for equality means their group loses rights. The victim is the person who thinks they are being discriminated against because the university is 70 percent white instead of 75 percent because it accepts people of color. The victim is the person who cries about “merit” without considering that whites, who are the majority of the population, end up with the applicants with most of the high SAT scores mainly because more of them are taking the test, not because they are inherently more intelligent. A victim whines about how whites are getting passed over based only on those test scores when the university’s stated admissions policy says that race is but one factor a university considers.

The victim is the white employee complaining that they have gotten passed over for a “quota” that does not exist unless the company is in violation of federal law and still practices racism in hiring and promotion. How many years did Limbaugh whine every day about how terrible things are for whites, how everyone is against whites, and how the world hates whites? That’s whining. That’s playing the victim.

There is no black victimhood. Not on the so called left. The blacks with the victim mentality are the ones who accept white racism and denigrates blacks who fight it. They are the ones who have said, "Woe is me, the white man is too powerful. We can never get equality so we'll just accomodate and maybe one day we will earn their respect."
You are wrong. My brother is a vps of hr. Don’t go into hr if you are a white man. Those jobs go to minorities and women. Women benefit more than minorities in affirmative action.

Victim mentality is anyone who grew up and stayed in the hood. I would love to know what all the black kids I grew up in Detroit with are doing. No way any of them went to college. No way. So if you grew up in the hood, stayed after graduaction, didn’t go to college or get a good job and you blame a racist society for your station in life, you have victim mentality

Plenty of people who live in urban areas go to college, join the military, or get good jobs right out of high school. Stereotypes and generalizations only encourage rancor and divisiveness.

The Truth About Income Inequality in America​

By Charles Murray
The Atlantic, FEBRUARY 10, 2012

In the early 1990s, Bill Gates was asked what competitor worried him the most. Goldman Sachs, Gates answered. He explained: "Software is an IQ business. Microsoft must win the IQ war, or we won't have a future. I don't worry about Lotus or IBM, because the smartest guys would rather come to work for Microsoft. Our competitors for IQ are investment banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley." Gates's comment reflected a reality that has driven the formation of the new upper class: Over the last century, brains became much more valuable in the marketplace.

First, the higher-tech the economy, the more it relies on people who can improve and exploit the technology, which creates many openings for people whose main asset is their exceptional cognitive ability.

-----------

As the founder of Microsoft, which both of us use on this website, Bill Gates knows what he is talking about. He knows what he wants and he wants IQ. He does not want a work force that "looks like America." He wants the most intelligent professionals and managers he can find. He knows that that work force will have a lighter complexion than America.

After I got my first job as a computer programmer my computer shop hired a black computer programmer. It soon became obvious that he could not do his job, he did not try, and he did not care. When I learned that he was paid twice what I was, I discussed the matter with our boss. Our boss told me:

"When I was hired as the manager of this computer shop I was told that I would be evaluated in part on my ability to attract and keep black subordinates. I was also told that I was supposed to expect less from them."

That is the reality of affirmative action.

It might surprise you, but millions of whites are as angry about affirmative action as we are about a government that uses our tax money to support illegitimate black children on welfare. All we get for our compulsory generosity is another generation of juvenile delinquents who turn public high schools into black board jungles before they become violent street criminals who rob us.

We hate to hurt feelings but most of the blue collar cry babies in America have to realize something. They're never going to be rich. They're never going to have enough money to retire. And they'll be lucky if they even make it to the middle class.

The first major assault on blue collar Americans was in the 2000's when we sent millions of high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. I don't want to argue about if we should have sent them or kept them. Some say we should have kept them and those high paying jobs, some say we needed to send those jobs to Mexico and China because the corporations need to make more profit. Bottom line, this is a global economy and blue collar Americans are not going to enjoy the same life that our parents enjoyed. They would have to unionize if they want that. My dad was the only one who worked in our home, worked at Ford, great pay, benefits, pension and healthcare. Sorry but no immigrant today is going to come to America and land a job like that. And no white or black American is going to graduate from high school and land a job like that. It's just not going to happen. And today I don't even think they should. A lot of Ford union line workers make just as much as I do. They didn't go to college so why should they?

So the same problem poor blacks in the hood have, so too do white kids who don't want to go to college. They aren't going to make a lot of money in America. So hopefully they don't do what their parents did. Have kids too early. Have more kids than they can afford. Have kids before they can afford them.

Even a poor blue collar American can make it out of poverty if they don't have kids they can't afford. So if you choose to have kids when you are poor, you kind of did it to yourself right?

Affirmative action say hello!
I'm surprised you made it through a post without begging for reparations.

Here's a "victim" of white racism you hate so much & don't want to hear from to offer a rebuttal

View attachment 661438
I think poor blacks need to realize that poor whites are struggling with the same problems. They're poor! Are you saying poor blacks can't get out of poverty? I'm going to call BULLSHIT on that.

1. Take high school seriously
2. Go to college or do something after high school that's going to land you a good paying job
3. Don't have kids before you complete steps 1 and 2. If you do, you fucked yourself. You're stuck. It's going to be much harder.

On another note, I love it how Republicans are pretending that us Democrats are pro abortion because we like it that black people are getting abortions. That's such bullshit. We also like it when poor white people get abortions. The planet is too overpopulated especially with poor people. And we believe these children of poor people will grow up to become future prisoners.

We aren't trying to eradicate America of black people. In fact it's the Republicans who are worried whites are being replaced by people of color. I'm surprised Republicans aren't pro abortion in the black community. I can't believe Republicans want poor black women to have the babies and not abort them. I want them to have abortions too but not because I don't like black people. I think the planet is too overpopulated and they will need social programs that I have to pay for. Those are my main two reasons for being pro abortion. Plus it will make their life easier for them by not having to support a child they never wanted to have in the first place.

If you can afford them, have as many kids as you want. If you can't, don't have victim mentality that life isn't fair. You fucked yourself. Just had to put your dick in without a condom.

Leave that out of Zone 1 content. sealybobo

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact you whine about it proves the opposite.
Blacks love to complain about police brutality. The following chart demonstrates that they are far more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites:

BlackLivesMatter.jpg

If black lives matter, why do so many black men kill black men, women, and children? Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children and raise those children properly?

Black victimhood certainly exists. Calls for reparations alone are proof.

I was there for the shake-down tours. You know that. I've told you about the editorial I wrote in the SanJose paper challenging Jackson. NO discrimination in Silicon Valley. Just HARDLY ANY black electronic/computing/manufacturing geniuses. Not because they COULDN'T exist, but because HBCs were NOT OFFERING those curriculums and other universities were NOT GETTING THE ENROLLMENT. I KNOW -- I got tapped to occasionally recruit for TWO diff Silicon Valley companies as a "side job".

Jackson flippantly accused the whole place of "AVOIDING recruiting at HBCs" amongst other things. A trainload of QUALIFIED black engineers would have gotten SNATCHED up if Jackson brought them. At that point, with desktops and all, companies WERE PRUNING support jobs like crazy.

The Rev Jackson got very rich off of "black victimhood" and Rainbow Coalition.

I was there for the shake-down tours. You know that. I've told you about the editorial I wrote in the SanJose paper challenging Jackson. NO discrimination in Silicon Valley. Just HARDLY ANY black electronic/computing/manufacturing geniuses. Not because they COULDN'T exist, but because HBCs were NOT OFFERING those curriculums and other universities were NOT GETTING THE ENROLLMENT. I KNOW -- I got tapped to occasionally recruit for TWO diff Silicon Valley companies as a "side job".

Jackson flippantly accused the whole place of "AVOIDING recruiting at HBCs" amongst other things. A trainload of QUALIFIED black engineers would have gotten SNATCHED up if Jackson brought them. At that point, with desktops and all, companies WERE PRUNING support jobs like crazy.

The Rev Jackson got very rich off of "black victimhood" and Rainbow Coalition.
There were no shakedown tours. Understand that. Just because Rush Limbaugh called it that doesn't make it what it was. According to you, there is no discrimination anywhere and all blacks were not attending HBCU'S then or now. I know there were qualified black engineers in the country at that time. I know this because I had friends in engineering who happened to be black.

You are here trying to tell me that no HBCU had Engineering in their curriculums at that time. When was this, 1780? You actually said that and expected me to just say, "well by god, you're right flacaltenn how could Silicon Valley hire blacks from HBCU's when they weren't teaching engineering?" The only problem with your excuse is North Carolina A&T had been teaching engineering since 1968. Morehouse in 1969. Howard University began teaching engineering in 1907.

You wonder why I respond as I do? Look at your post. You try insulting my intelligence and I'm just supposed to go along with it. Your opinion is not fact.

Blacks are not the only non white group facing racism in Silicon Valley.

.https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/3148117/how-racism-silicon-valley-stops-many-asian

I don't give a damn what Jackson supposedly did according to you. I have seen whited out EEOC sheets where white bosses said no blacks were applying when they were, then there is this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is from a member of this forum. An engineer. Do not tell me how they don't discriminate in Silicon Valley. That's untrue and the first sign of that being untrue is when somebody white declares there is no discrimination and people are hired based on IQ. Nobody puts their IQ on a resume, and you don't know a persons IQ by looking at them. So again, your opinion is not fact, nor was the comment made about IQ's. That comment was racist and that's why it got the response it did.

"The Rev Jackson got very rich off of "black victimhood" and Rainbow Coalition."
That's what the great white race baiter Limbaugh told you on his way to race hustling those like you to the tune of over 600 million dollars. Meanwhile Jacksons net worth is about 65 times less than Limbaughs.

If I told a black man what I do for a living he would likely say, "You poor guy. You do realize that Lincoln freed the slaves, don't you?"
Sure he would.

Not. We understand that slaves didn't get hired. Some whites like throwing that word around wgen it does not apply.

Logic disagrees with your opinion.
Why do you seek reparations if you don't feel victim of an injustice? Simple greed?
The manner in which victimhood has been generally used does not apply to blacks. I'm black, you're white. Therefore I speak with knowledge of this matter instead of an opinion. We seek reparations for wrongs done and wrongs that continue to be done. Now stop being white and pretending that no one else has ever asked for reparations.

The manner in which victimhood has been generally used does not apply to blacks.
Why? Are blacks special?
I'm black, you're white.
So you say and assume. Irrelevant, regardless, in a medium of anonymity and text.
Therefore I speak with knowledge of this matter instead of an opinion.
So do I.
We seek reparations for wrongs done and wrongs that continue to be done.
IOW, you claim to be victims of said wrongs. Words have meanings.
Now stop being white and pretending that no one else has ever asked for reparations.
I never claimed no one else has asked for reparations. I claim that asking for reparations is the result of being victimized or just greedy. If blacks (or anyone, for that matter) want reparations, it because they've been victimized and seek compensation or they're just greedy and want OPM.
Logic and accurate use of words, that.

Forum List

Back