Black Unemployment

Democrats don’t give a shit about high unemployment for blacks. Well, Democrats will suddenly care again in 2024. They’ll blame Republicans even though they hold the White House.

Blacks are not very bright politically. They look at their surroundings and it doesn't strike them they've been supporting Democrats for over 50 years, and look where it got them.

That is more jobs than Tramp created in 4 years, and even if you take only the pre-Trump Pandemic numbers it is more than Tramp averaged per month his first 3 years, an even more paltry 182,000 jobs per month!!!

You can't create many jobs when the employment rate is past perfect. Today we have a 5.4% unemployment and a labor shortage at the same time. You're not very smart, are you?

Total BS ray.

The former president's accord with the Taliban gave them the country and he praised them as "tough fighters".

The 83 billion dollar figure is a total lie, but hey you're the maga fuckup.

Nope, those figures are accurate. Thanks to Dementia, the Taliban are the most well armed fundamentalist group in the entire middle-east. Trump knew the Taliban would take over, but his plans were to get our people out of there first, Afghan aids second, our military equipment third, and our military last. This guy Fd up getting out of there so bad even the commie news stations can't defend him.

Nope, those figures are accurate. Thanks to Dementia, the Taliban are the most well armed fundamentalist group in the entire middle-east. Trump knew the Taliban would take over, but his plans were to get our people out of there first, Afghan aids second, our military equipment third, and our military last. This guy Fd up getting out of there so bad even the commie news stations can't defend him.
Ray, the former president ended a program to get Afghanistan aids out of country. Reduced US troops in country to 2,500. Not enough to protect our military base, embassy or airport.

Praised the Taliban and kicked the can to another president to end the occupation.

Deal with it, don't cry and whine.

Let me know when you learn some stuff and catch up with the rest of us that knew what went on.
Sure, if the former president was really worried about spying he should have taken Obama's word and stopped hiring Russia fluffers.

But he didn't do that did he.

Hey, according to the former president he had the rates for COVID-19 at record lows....until it arrived in our country then not.....But hey, why score for a complete game when you have a lead in the 1st QTR.
You can't use an unemployment number that was in place after and during the shut down...its dishonest to the real employment situation...in other words it lying...and that is what Faun does...she lies....

LOL

No, Rambtard, it's not irrelevant. Trump himself said...

"I’m not elected for three years. I’m elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump, 9.29.2020

And after four years of Trump, we ended up with 9.2% black unemployment. Your excuses are noted and laughed at. As is your pointing to a record low rate and not the rate just before covid, which was almost a full point higher than the record low. You may want to cherry-pick figures but not even that will wash away the totality of his one and only term.

Besides, I thought you were done with this topic?
You can't use an unemployment number that was in place after and during the shut down...its dishonest to the real employment situation...in other words it lying....now drop it or I'll pin you for stalking...I'm not going to argue this stupid argument with you anymore...you lie you deceive...if you were honest you would have posted the entire link like I did...you cheery picked it and I'm done with that tactic of yours....

You can't use an unemployment number that was in place after and during the shut down...its dishonest to the real employment situation...in other words it lying...and that is what Faun does...she lies....
Again, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. The unemployment rate ended at 9.2% under his watch. It's unfortunate he fumbled the ball when it came to responding to covid, but that's on him.

You can't use an unemployment number that was in place after and during the shut down...its dishonest to the real employment situation...in other words it lying....now drop it or I'll pin you for stalking...I'm not going to argue this stupid argument with you anymore...you lie you deceive...if you were honest you would have posted the entire link like I did...you cheery picked it and I'm done with that tactic of yours....
LOLOL

You keep saying you're done but you keep coming back. You're a real glutton for punishment. And yes, it was you, not me, who cherry-picked. You cherry-picked 5.5% black unemployment rate. When it was at 6.1% before covid was a problem in the U.S.. And posting the unemployment figures from when Trump entered office with when he left office is not cherry-picking. It's showing the totality of his presidency.

LOLOL

You keep saying you're done but you keep coming back. You're a real glutton for punishment. And yes, it was you, not me, who cherry-picked. You cherry-picked 5.5% black unemployment rate. When it was at 6.1% before covid was a problem in the U.S.. And posting the unemployment figures from when Trump entered office with when he left office is not cherry-picking. It's showing the totality of his presidency.
You just got all pissed off when I showed your dishonesty with your own source....like a 12 year old you can't let it go....
But you have always been a cherry picker of false facts so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...it shows me that even you are not secure in your ideology or your political opinions....

You use all numbers. Just as they will for President Biden and the redneck variant.

You just got all pissed off when I showed your dishonesty with your own source....like a 12 year old you can't let it go....
But you have always been a cherry picker of false facts so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...it shows me that even you are not secure in your ideology or your political opinions....
LOL

Slobbers the retard who 's doing the actual cherry-picking.

Want proof? Explain to the class why you picked September, 2019 as the last months' data to look at...?

Not at all given that nobody in our military died at the hands of the Taliban in his last 18 months in office. It only took Joe 7 months to kill 13.
It was Tramp's 100% wiped out ISIS who killed 13 Americans with the blessing of scum like you.

LOL

Slobbers the retard who 's doing the actual cherry-picking.

Want proof? Explain to the class why you picked September, 2019 as the last months' data to look at...?
You have been exposed....

Forum List

Back