Black Unemployment

Yeah sure, how's that working out since the former president can't start political investigations anymore.
The FBI spent five years actively working against Trump. Do you really think it was doing anything he requested? The FBI ignored the laptop until it was crammed down their throat and they had no choice but to launch a very cursory investigation,

Yep, thanks to you ass-wipe commies that decided to lock-down states.
Oh? Trump is an "ass-wipe commie" now?

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Yeah sure, how's that working out since the former president can't start political investigations anymore.

You mean like when the Kenyan lawn jockey had them listen into Trump's phone calls before he was even close to becoming President?

As the famous line in the classic movie Rocky "I didn't draw first blood sir." And trust me, if Trump had any control over the FBI, Hunter would be behind bars where he belongs. The entire family is nothing but a bunch of crooks.

The FBI spent five years actively working against Trump. Do you really think it was doing anything he requested? The FBI ignored the laptop until it was crammed down their throat and they had no choice but to launch a very cursory investigation,
Dude, any investigation started under the former president was one to help him politically.

Sessions and Barr were total sycophants. As is everyone who works for him.
Imagine where we'd be today if President Trump was still in charge. 13 military men and women would still be alive today.

Sure, where would the historic peace accord be? The former president lacked the balls to get out and the Taliban weren’t going to wait forever in that orange pussy.

You mean like when the Kenyan lawn jockey had them listen into Trump's phone calls before he was even close to becoming President?

As the famous line in the classic movie Rocky "I didn't draw first blood sir." And trust me, if Trump had any control over the FBI, Hunter would be behind bars where he belongs. The entire family is nothing but a bunch of crooks.
That phone call where the former president asked for a favor like a mafia don?

Huh? Which Trump phone call was listened to?

Sure, where would the historic peace accord be? The former president lacked the balls to get out and the Taliban weren’t going to wait forever in that orange pussy.

They were afraid of Trump all along. That's why we didn't lose one military person in the last 18 months of his presidency. Trump pushed the Taliban all over the place, not the other way around. Thanks to Dementia, we have an American hostage situation being created. He armed our enemies with 83 billion dollars of US military planes, tanks and gear. They are more dangerous now than before 911.

Trump would have never allowed anything near this to take place.

They were afraid of Trump all along. That's why we didn't lose one military person in the last 18 months of his presidency. Trump pushed the Taliban all over the place, not the other way around. Thanks to Dementia, we have an American hostage situation being created. He armed our enemies with 83 billion dollars of US military planes, tanks and gear. They are more dangerous now than before 911.

Trump would have never allowed anything near this to take place.
Trump lost some 60 troops before then.

Dumbfuck, you posted a chart that showed the figure I posted and you called fake. You're such an idiot, you prove yourself to be a moron.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Bullshit...you didn't mention covid shutdown influence...my graph shows the whole story...not just the part you wanted to use to deceive like the deceptive scum that you are...

Bullshit...you didn't mention covid shutdown influence...my graph shows the whole story...not just the part you wanted to use to deceive like the deceptive scum that you are...
LOLOLOLOL

You've lost what little of your mind you had left, Rambtard. :cuckoo:

I mentioned the black unemployment rate was 7.4% when Trump became president. That was 3 years before covid, so clearly, it had nothing to do with covid.

Still, while you're bragging about black unemployment falling to 5.5%; you're also claiming that's not a believable number.

Yes, you really are as retarded as you appear.

LOLOLOLOL

You've lost what little of your mind you had left, Rambtard. :cuckoo:

I mentioned the black unemployment rate was 7.4% when Trump became president. That was 3 years before covid, so clearly, it had nothing to do with covid.

Still, while you're bragging about black unemployment falling to 5.5%; you're also claiming that's not a believable number.

Yes, you really are as retarded as you appear.
Where's Joe?....

Where's Joe?....

LOLOL

Changing the topic, Rambtard? Your concession is accepted.

As far as that woman, she appears to be as ignorant as you as Biden approved emergency disaster declarations and mobilized FEMA even before the storm hit...

LOLOL

Changing the topic, Rambtard? Your concession is accepted.

As far as that woman, she appears to be as ignorant as you as Biden approved emergency disaster declarations and mobilized FEMA even before the storm hit...

I can't make you understand so I'll try another way to show you how stupid you are....you said Trump's unemployment number for blacks was 9.3%...that was wrong you were wrong as usual....and I showed you that you were wrong just like I always do....enjoy this video dummy....rethink your voting...

I can't make you understand so I'll try another way to show you how stupid you are....you said Trump's unemployment number for blacks was 9.3%...that was wrong you were wrong as usual....and I showed you that you were wrong just like I always do....enjoy this video dummy....rethink your voting...

LOL

Now you're changing the topic again, Rambtard??

Ok, once again, I accept your concession.

LOL

Now you're changing the topic again, Rambtard??

Ok, once again, I accept your concession.
I won the first debate...you want to keep arguing until you win...hey that's how demtards vote too.....how's Joe doin?...do ya like what you voted for?....can't wait to hear you whine in 22 and 24....

Forum List

Back