trump Tower’s Key Tenants Have Fallen Behind On Rent And Moved Out. But trump Has One Reliable Customer: His Own PAC.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

It sounds like trump towers has lost tenants but never fear, trump's pac is always there to put money into trump's pockets.

He's been "renting" parts of his building to his pac. The staffers don't even regularly use the space. I bet they are there a couple times a month at the most. It's legal to do so he's not breaking any laws but he is fleecing his supporters.

As many have been saying and as the article quotes:

‘’He’s running a con,’’ said Paul S. Ryan, a campaign-finance expert at the watchdog group Common Cause. ‘’Talking about political expenses — but, in reality, raising money for self-enrichment.’’

This is interesting.

It sounds like trump towers has lost tenants but never fear, trump's pac is always there to put money into trump's pockets.

He's been "renting" parts of his building to his pac. The staffers don't even regularly use the space. I bet they are there a couple times a month at the most. It's legal to do so he's not breaking any laws but he is fleecing his supporters.

‘’He’s running a con,’’ said Paul S. Ryan, a campaign-finance expert at the watchdog group Common Cause. ‘’Talking about political expenses — but, in reality, raising money for self-enrichment.’’

Your words ;

It's legal to do so.
He's not breaking any laws.

It's his building, he can do whatever he wants with it.

The previous tenants have stopped paying after falling behind and done the right thing and moved out and freed up the space.

This is the biggest definition of a non-story I've read in a while. Is that what you're resorting to?

Your words ;

It's legal to do so.
He's not breaking any laws.

It's his building, he can do whatever he wants with it.

The previous tenants have stopped paying after falling behind and done the right thing and moved out and freed up the space.

This is the biggest definition of a non-story I've read in a while. Is that what you're resorting to?
So are you donating money to Trump tower or not?

This is interesting.

Its quite a story.. Trump's tenants are falling like dominos.

This is interesting.

Why don’t you name your threads “Dana’s Daily TDS Thread”?

He’s running a con,’’ said Paul S. Ryan, a campaign-finance expert at the watchdog group Common Cause. ‘’Talking about political expenses — but, in reality, raising money for self-enrichment.’’
Well, of COURSE he is... I'm sure the legal beagles will be able to take him down for renting his property to an organization he's affiliated with ;) You people are so pathetic. The BOM is a billionaire. Losing rents in a property isn't something that's going to cause him to break laws to make it easier for you losers to come after him. He has attorneys that handle this kind of stuff daily and even if something wasn't perfectly legal, it still won't be something so criminal as to cause him a problem.

I smell real desperation from the Left. This vendetta against the Bad Orange Man isn't about justice. It's all designed to keep him from running in 2024. There will be accusations, indictments, and massive negative coverage of his situation. And his supporters will continue to grow. This guy could literally run his campaign from a prison cell, win, and take office after pardoning himself :)

The thing is, you people think his supporters are cultists and you never even consider the fact that he won and remains popular not because of his morality or superiority. He won because most Americans are sick to EFFING DEATH of the scum in DC. Going after him this way is the same as minting campaign cash and building his support across the country. Thanks!

This is interesting.

So more admittance by the left that Trump has broken no laws. At least he's not molesting little girls like your ass clown is.

This is interesting.

Let him do it. Every conservative moron who donates to him instead of the RNC or something similar is less money they have to spend.

Forum List

Back