Black Unemployment

So its the last guys fault?...come on man...that ain't flyin anywhere even in liberal media....
Nothing has to fly. The former president had a "plan" to possibly withdraw, but kicked the can to someone who did.

And your worried about style points and little girl feelings.

LOLOL

... as the Rambtard destroyer.

Now answer the question... why did you cherry-pick September, 2019...?
I provided the entire link...a cnbc link...how and the hell do you call that cherry picking...you were cherry picking by posting an unemployment number without the context dotard...holy cow...you would think you would know when you were beaten.....

LOLOL

... as the Rambtard destroyer.

Now answer the question... why did you cherry-pick September, 2019...?
And you really did think 9.3 was better than 5.2 unemployment didn't you?...admit it tard....

Nothing has to fly. The former president had a "plan" to possibly withdraw, but kicked the can to someone who did.

His plan included himself because he didn't think there was any possible way to lose to this confused joker. Failed again.

I provided the entire link...a cnbc link...how and the hell do you call that cherry picking...you were cherry picking by posting an unemployment number without the context dotard...holy cow...you would think you would know when you were beaten.....
LOL

You picked that article, ya moron. So why'd yo go with September, 2019?

face-palm-gif.278959

Last edited:
His plan included himself because he didn't think there was any possible way to lose to this confused joker. Failed again.
Well that's an obvious lie. Had Trump actually thought there was no way he could lose to Biden, he wouldn't have broken the law by soliciting a foreign leader to crank up an investigation into Biden and to make it public.

LOL

You picked that article, ya moron. So why'd yo go with September, 2019?

face-palm-gif.278959
Look back tard I didn't...I copied and posted the first two paragraphs in the cnbc link and provided the entire link address...which stated that Trump's black unemployment number was 5.2% an all time low...try again....some folks are too dumb to know when they have lost....

Well that's an obvious lie. Had Trump actually thought there was no way he could lose to Biden, he wouldn't have broken the law by soliciting a foreign leader to crank up an investigation into Biden and to make it public.
Hell I don't even know what your argument is now...you are all over the place....flailing away....tsk tsk tsk tsk......

Look back tard I didn't...I copied and posted the first two paragraphs in the cnbc link and provided the entire link address...which stated that Trump's black unemployment number was 5.2% an all time low...try again....some folks are too dumb to know when they have lost....
Dude, in the past you have argued that African-American unemployment was better under slavery since white people made sure that they had "jobs"...

LOLOL

Again, YOU picked the article. Realize it or not, that makes you responsible for posting it here, not CNBC.

So why did you cherry-pick September, 2019?

Your silence over that answered for you, in case you don't know. And it's not a very flattering answer.

Dude, in the past you have argued that African-American unemployment was better under slavery since white people made sure that they had "jobs"...
Bullshit...you are a dirty fucking liar....

Hell I don't even know what your argument is now...you are all over the place....flailing away....tsk tsk tsk tsk......
LOL

If your IQ was higher than double digits, you'd know what my argument is about. Who knows why you blame me for your ignorance?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Again, YOU picked the article. Realize it or not, that makes you responsible for posting it here, not CNBC.
:auiqs.jpg:...if I had picked FOX you would have screamed fake news....like I said you are flailing away now....swing batter swing.....LMAO

Forum List

Back