Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

You have to be aware on some level that this has nothing to do with race. There isn't some level of protocol for white people and a different level of protocol for black people. Blacks can't do what they want to anyone they want just because they are black.

The fault for the breach isn't LeBron James fault. He's just ignorant. The blame is completely with Kate's security. No doubt the person that allowed this to happen will lose his position. Whoever was in charge of the meeting will have some punishment for not adequately explaining what was expected.
You have to be aware on some level that this has nothing to do with race

but yet here you are making it about race.....

Black people believe their skin color puts them above everyone else which is why they must be made to fall, crash and burn.
Dang uppity people. Everyone knows that people like YOU are superior.
Wasn't the whole point of this country that no one is superior?

That quaint idea is done.
and yet you are acting like whites are superior......so i guess to you it is done........
No I'm acting like there was a breach of protocol and the security detail for the royal couple should be fired.

You are acting like there should be separate protocols for blacks and whites

Black people believe their skin color puts them above everyone else which is why they must be made to fall, crash and burn.
You sound upset at your inability to produce melanin at the quantities necessary to have the Black people effect going for yourself.

What upsets me is that in two generations so many black people can't behave themselves in public.

This is why the obamas were not invited to William's wedding. The two of them might trample the cake and play grab ass with the guests.

Thank you for once again clarifying that your posts have nothing to do with race......

its just those damn black people causing problems.....lol.

and yet you are acting like whites are superior......so i guess to you it is done........
No I'm acting like there was a breach of protocol and the security detail for the royal couple should be fired.

You are acting like black and white makes any difference.

Lebron's race is immaterial when it comes to this is immaterial except for the racists.

Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

The queen won't tolerate this anymore than she tolerated big moo's hams on her.
She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.
i am more than sure she has been around blacks before.....they do work for charities world wide....
Why would she feel on the FLOTUS? Is she gay?
for you to think that she has never been around black people before makes me ask.....are you being serious?.....
No just being sarcastic.

You sound upset at your inability to produce melanin at the quantities necessary to have the Black people effect going for yourself.

What upsets me is that in two generations so many black people can't behave themselves in public.

This is why the obamas were not invited to William's wedding. The two of them might trample the cake and play grab ass with the guests.

its just those damn black people causing problems
They are. Homo Erectus can't be trusted with their limited intellect and impulsive behavior compared to the more intellectually superior homo sapien.

They are. Homo Erectus can't be trusted with their limited intellect and impulsive behavior compared to the more intellectually superior homo sapien.

As opposed to the Homo Limpus racist anti-semites who try to compensate for their physical shortcomings by displaying their intellectual depravity.

Well it's obvious you choose to wear your ignorance as a badge of honor.
So tell us, where could we find a population of Homo Erectus alive today as evidenced by DNA???

I'll wait for your documentation.

Well it's obvious you choose to wear your ignorance as a badge of honor.
So tell us, where could we find a population of Homo Erectus alive today as evidenced by DNA???

I'll wait for your documentation.
The traces of failed hominids reside in his DNA. The Neanderthals.

Lebron's race is immaterial when it comes to this is immaterial except for the racists.
It should be immaterial. LeBron James should have been treated like Nigel Smythe and removed. Why should James be treated any differently than Sir Elton John or Sir Paul McCartney? What makes him different enough to exempt from royal protocols?

As opposed to the Homo Limpus racist anti-semites who try to compensate for their physical shortcomings by displaying their intellectual depravity.

Uhh, that's Homo Limpus Dickus in Fattus Assus. Get your genome correct!!

:rofl:

How upset the Right Wingers are over a breach of protocol! I wonder how concerned they are with the interrogation protocols?

I mean, draping an arm over the shoulders of a Duchess is just like abandoning American moral s and ethics, right?

But then again, the offender has lots and lots of melamine in his complexion. And therefore must be chastised and put in his place, uppity Negro that he is. Ah! Conservatism! Moral relevance and willful ignorance are thy benchmarks.

How upset the Right Wingers are over a breach of protocol! I wonder how concerned they are with the interrogation protocols?

I mean, draping an arm over the shoulders of a Duchess is just like abandoning American moral s and ethics, right?

But then again, the offender has lots and lots of melamine in his complexion. And therefore must be chastised and put in his place, uppity Negro that he is. Ah! Conservatism! Moral relevance and willful ignorance are thy benchmarks.

Yes, they are all up in arms!! UMBRAGE!!! UMBRAGE!!! UMBRAGE!!! "How dare that non-white person touch royalty, how dare he!!!" Yadayadyadydayaday......

It should be immaterial. LeBron James should have been treated like Nigel Smythe and removed. Why should James be treated any differently than Sir Elton John or Sir Paul McCartney? What makes him different enough to exempt from royal protocols?
The princess liked him thats why. Does that hurt your feelings?

"How dare that non-white person touch royalty, how dare he!!!" ..
You damned right!!

23E5579900000578-2866696-British_royalty_meets_basketball_royalty_On_Monday_night_LeBron_-a-30_1418126481246.jpg
So.....that's why he started wearing that "I can't breathe" t-shirt?

Forum List

Back