FEDERAL Michael Brown autopsy released!!!! Results are....um....same as local one.

I forget the name of the dead thug's friend/accomplice who started all the bullshit - still being called the truth by many racist deniers - about the innocent child with his hands in the air prior to getting shot in the back, but some justice I could get behind would be a fellow black thug guns his worthless ass down someday.

I forget the name of the dead thug's friend/accomplice who started all the bullshit - still being called the truth by many racist deniers - about the innocent child with his hands in the air prior to getting shot in the back, but some justice I could get behind would be a fellow black thug guns his worthless ass down someday.
Don't worry. The dirty lying cock-sucker will only last a few more months.

Hmmm. Guess the cop haters dont have comments now.

But it's just like that Rolling Stone rape article. It doesn't matter if it's fake as long as it fits the narrative.

Better riot and burn down buildings just to be sure.
Be sure of what?
Sorry, "just in case" there was/is racism. Because this is America, no one admits they're wrong.

That's a show of weakness.

Oh I thought you meant just in case he wasnt dead...also if you are looking at an autopsy to see if they found traces of racism you may be an idiot

Well Officer Wilson should've focused on all the blonde haired white girls walking in the middle of the street and robbing a gas station. But his racism made him focus only on the black man doing that right?

Be sure of what?
Sorry, "just in case" there was/is racism. Because this is America, no one admits they're wrong.

That's a show of weakness.

Oh I thought you meant just in case he wasnt dead...also if you are looking at an autopsy to see if they found traces of racism you may be an idiot

Well Officer Wilson should've focused on all the blonde haired white girls walking in the middle of the street and robbing a gas station. But his racism made him focus only on the black man doing that right?
When a black thug is shot or convicted it is because he is black not because he just robbed, raped, or killed someone.

Be sure of what?
The lie is spread.

This must be a riddle.

What lie?
The hands up lie. The shot in the back lie. The brown wasn't a thug lie.

The hands up as far as I saw cant be confirmed or denied by the autopsy...if there is something out let me know...no prob.

I think people saw him running heard the shots and assumed he was shot in the back. But since there hasnt been any shots in the back proven no one has pushed tried to say otherwise.

He was a kid...let me quote something again to make the distinction. Because as you know no one is a saint but not being a saint while black adds a whole other level:

Quote: "White behavior gets normalized," she said. "In the African-American community, the long-term complaint is that the behavior of a small number of people stigmatizes the entire race or community. But you don't hear that same racialized language about small groups of white people that behave badly. They do not stigmatize the community in the same way."

So you want to take a small clip from his entire life to say he was a "thug" which I guess means a thief or something....but when white people do the same the rush to judgement isnt there. For example no one called this person a thug

GOP staffer who criticized Obama girls shoplifted - AOL.com

Not a thug, not a bad person....when you are white and commit crimes you get more of a pass. So much so that a person with a record for stealing can attack someone with no record as having "no class". Even when people found out she had been caught stealing they simply said she isnt a "shining example" lol....

See how that works?

Forum List

Back