Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

Who cares? fuck all that Royalty bullshit! Americans fought against all that bullshit for independence.

Some Americans are still in love with British royalty for some odd reason. I don't get it.
The old fairytale idea....oddly, the British themselves aren't as enamored. Maybe because they actually have to pay for it.

I think the Queen is more popular now then she has ever been. I could be wrong though, I am not one to royal watch.

Who cares? fuck all that Royalty bullshit! Americans fought against all that bullshit for independence.

Some Americans are still in love with British royalty for some odd reason. I don't get it.
The old fairytale idea....oddly, the British themselves aren't as enamored. Maybe because they actually have to pay for it.

The royalty are like pets

Nice to have around but not good for much

Harry seems to know how to have a good time.

The royalty are like pets

Nice to have around but not good for much
They keep the spirit of imperialism alive.

Neither do I, our ancestors fought against the crown.
I have ancestors that fought on both sides.

I think the Queen is more popular now then she has ever been. I could be wrong though, I am not one to royal watch.
According to American liberals the British will remove the monarchy any day now. The British don't feel the same way.

The Windsors don't seem to mind. Just don't let Lebron James in your trailer park! He might 'contaminate' you! Don't worry too much, the green in James' wallet is more potent than the melamine in his skin.
It doesn't matter whether the Windsors mind or not. It was a failure of Kate's security.

According to American liberals the British will remove the monarchy any day now. The British don't feel the same way.

The British are not likely to abolish the monarchy any time soon, regardless of what Americans have to say on the matter.

They can keep the monarchy. We just dont give a flying fuck. At least I dont.

The British are not likely to abolish the monarchy any time soon, regardless of what Americans have to say on the matter.
The reason why the British still use the pound instead of the Euro is because the queen's picture is on the pound.

I don't either. Not British royalty or ours. If obama extended his hand to me I'd spit in it.

The reason why the British still use the pound instead of the Euro is because the queen's picture is on the pound.
Well, that was a special kind of stupid on your part, but at least it wasn't racist. I guess that's progress of sorts. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I don't either. Not British royalty or ours. If obama extended his hand to me I'd spit in it.
Dont worry. I doubt he would shake hands with you. You racists have a particular look and odor of urine that gives people advance warning.

Exactly, just don't expect us Yanks to bow or take a knee to the crown.

But I bet David Duke would give tipsycunnt his hand.

It's deplorable that after so many years of well deserved derision David Duke has become a

Dont worry. I doubt he would shake hands with you. You racists have a particular look and odor of urine that gives people advance warning.
Is that your way of admitting obama should be pissed on? I agree.

But I bet David Duke would give tipsycunnt his hand.

It's deplorable that after so many years of well deserved derision David Duke has become a
Is that your way of admitting obama should be pissed on? I agree.
No. Its my way of saying you smell like cat piss.

OMG Katz look.....

oh he was drinking.....

oh shit a double grabber....

is the Queen violating protocol herself?...

Last edited:
Whether she was a commoner or not she is royal now. No doubt getting a new security detail as well.

The queen won't tolerate this anymore than she tolerated big moo's hams on her.
She touched the FLOTUS first. She had probably never been that close to a Black person before.
i am more than sure she has been around blacks before.....they do work for charities world wide....
Why would she feel on the FLOTUS? Is she gay?
for you to think that she has never been around black people before makes me ask.....are you being serious?.....

Forum List

Back