Black Pro Basketball Player Contaminates Duchess Kate By Putting Arm Around Her Breaching Protocol

Black people believe their skin color puts them above everyone else which is why they must be made to fall, crash and burn.
You sound upset at your inability to produce melanin at the quantities necessary to have the Black people effect going for yourself.
Lol!

But what if I already have an enormous. .... (fill in the blank)?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Black people believe their skin color puts them above everyone else which is why they must be made to fall, crash and burn.
You sound upset at your inability to produce melanin at the quantities necessary to have the Black people effect going for yourself.
Lol!

That may suffice.

What upsets me is that in two generations so many black people can't behave themselves in public. No amount of money no number of opportunities presented can make this percentage of the population ready for public appearance.

This is why the obamas were not invited to William's wedding. The two of them might trample the cake and play grab ass with the guests.

LeBron James acted like an animal. A stray dog looking for a pat on the head. That's the purpose of security. That security failed
The failure will be dealt with quietly. The same way the failure of the queen's security was dealt with.

Now that Kate and William are aware of their treatment in this country they will not return. Not a problem. It's part of our growing isolation .

Lol!

That may suffice.
Da bin ich ja beruhigt. :lol:

What upsets me is that in two generations so many black people can't behave themselves in public. No amount of money no number of opportunities presented can make this percentage of the population ready for public appearance.

This is why the obamas were not invited to William's wedding. The two of them might trample the cake and play grab ass with the guests.

LeBron James acted like an animal. A stray dog looking for a pat on the head. That's the purpose of security. That security failed
The failure will be dealt with quietly. The same way the failure of the queen's security was dealt with.

Now that Kate and William are aware of their treatment in this country they will not return. Not a problem. It's part of our growing isolation .
Oh preach, brother, preach!

You, my friend, are a retarded loon.

Good, let them stay the fuck out. I am surprised that Americans want to cowtow to foreign Royalty. Aren't you the clowns who hazed Obama for bowing to foreign heads of state?

Who cares? fuck all that Royalty bullshit! Americans fought against all that bullshit for independence.

Some Americans are still in love with British royalty for some odd reason. I don't get it.

Neither do I, our ancestors fought against the crown.

Black people dont behave for you. You lost that mental advantage with the advent of civil rights. No amount of wishing is going to bring that time period back. You need to adjust your thinking to the new way of things or die out as others that have failed to adapt.

Who cares? fuck all that Royalty bullshit! Americans fought against all that bullshit for independence.

Some Americans are still in love with British royalty for some odd reason. I don't get it.
The old fairytale idea....oddly, the British themselves aren't as enamored. Maybe because they actually have to pay for it.

You, my friend, are a retarded loon.
Bingo. A retarded, racist loon.

I think they secretly wish they could have some sort of Title of Nobility.

I think they secretly wish they could have some sort of Title of Nobility.

Probably, the whole "Royal family" thing is out dated to me, their shit stinks just like everyone else.

The old fairytale idea....oddly, the British themselves aren't as enamored. Maybe because they actually have to pay for it.

The royalty are like pets

Nice to have around but not good for much

Forum List

Back