CDZ Black people are not "African Americans".

I used to work with a black fella that was a couple of years older than me and he absolutely hated the term "African-American".

He was an Army Vet that emphatically stated he was an American, period. He told me once he would rather be referred to as ni**er instead of African.

Lol
Then he is a buckdancing minstrel

if the claim of all human life originated in africa is true wouldnt that make all of us african americans or is there a time limit??
There is a skin-tone limit, actually.....

Most black folks refer to themselves as black folks at the end of the day......

Most of the whining and bitching about the term "African-Americans" usually come from white folks of the most fragile kind....

Because those are the ones who love to label everyone else...those are the ones who invested so much in creating these useless artificial classes and racial distinctions in the first place...

It wasn't that long ago when Irish, Greeks, Italians, etc weren't considered "White" --- wonder who changed that and why -- most likely the same kind of folks who whine like bitches about what black folks prefer to be identified as...

There is a skin-tone limit, actually.....

Most black folks refer to themselves as black folks at the end of the day......

Most of the whining and bitching about the term "African-Americans" usually come from white folks of the most fragile kind....

Because those are the ones who love to label everyone else...those are the ones who invested so much in creating these useless artificial classes and racial distinctions in the first place...

It wasn't that long ago when Irish, Greeks, Italians, etc weren't considered "White" --- wonder who changed that and why -- most likely the same kind of folks who whine like bitches about what black folks prefer to be identified as...
I mostly here black people saying they were not born in africa and not african americans,,

so is there a time limit or what??

I mostly here black people saying they were not born in africa and not african americans,,

so is there a time limit or what??
Black folks are a new type of people....

Since many of them were not immigrants, they were stolen....many of them had their history and identity severed, their ancestors brutalized, their family history/stories destroyed and they themselves dehumanized for generations....and they still rose up....and created themselves anew....matter of fact, due to that hatred, just the idea of calling someone "African" was done as an insult...still is today.....

....and because of this, many blacks at the very least acknowledge that with regards to their ancestors being from Ghana or Senegal, or any of the many other countries in Africa -- they have more African ancestry than a guy who identifies as European...even tho all can be traced back to Africa eventually..

But not all black folks who made their way to the Western Hemisphere, did so because of slavery....there are some black folks who can trace their family back several generations in this part of the world...and none of them were ever slaves...in fact, black folks were here long before Columbus got lost and ended up over here...

Black folks are a new type of people....

Since many of them were not immigrants, they were stolen....many of them had their history and identity severed, their ancestors brutalized, their family history/stories destroyed and they themselves dehumanized for generations....and they still rose up....and created themselves anew....

....and because of this, many blacks at the very least acknowledge that with regards to their ancestors being from Ghana or Senegal, or any of the many other countries in Africa -- they have more African ancestry than a guy who identifies as European...even tho all can be traced back to Africa eventually....

But not all black folks who made their way to the Western Hemisphere, did so because of slavery....there are some black folks who can trace their family back several generations in this part of the world...and none of them were ever slaves...in fact, black folks were here long before Columbus got lost and ended up over here...

how are they a new type of people if they are the first people??

you say some of the racist stuff I have ever heard,,,

how are they a new type of people if they are the first people??

you say some of the racist stuff I have ever heard,,,
If you think Black Americans are the same as people who lived thousands of years ago in Ancient Kemet or Kush -- then you are purposely being a moron......

The average black American in this country probably shares more genetic similarities with white folks in this country than Ethiopians in Africa.....since it is more than likely, his lineage involves on more than a few occasions, racial mixing with white folks.....including by rape....if your mothers were raped and you were produced...would you celebrate that lineage?? ....so no, they are not the same....

As one wise person said -- the average black person is a walking monument to this country's complex and contradictory idiocy with race......

If you think Black Americans are the same as people who lived thousands of years ago in Ancient Kemet or Kush -- then you are purposely being a moron......

The average black American in this country probably shares more genetic similarities with white folks in this country than Ethiopians in Africa.....since it is more than likely, his lineage involves on more than a few occasions, racial mixing with white folks.....including by rape....if your mothers were raped and you were produced...would you celebrate that lineage?? ....so no, they are not the same....

As one wise person said -- the average black person is a walking monument to this country's complex and contradictory idiocy with race......
I think we are all african americans and should be proud of it,,

The hyphens are a type of self segregation from the rest of society... which is something I thought we were trying to eliminate.

It's a twisted argument to say I don't want to be treated differently because of the color of my skin on one hand, and then demand to be treated differently because of the color of your skin on the other.

How is that ever supposed to work?
Well, that's the nature of Identity Politics - separating people into groups and pandering to that group. That flies right in the face of E Pluribus Unum, and a lot of people have a real problem with that. As I say all the time, the parties just don't seem to look both ways before crossing the street, they don't seem to pay attention to the possible downside of any given strategy.

If you're born in America then you're American. If you're born in Africa then you're African. Just like Australians, Canadians, Brazilians, and so on. Haiti is a black country not in Africa but we don't call them Haitian Americans. You are where your born at.

What about the millions of middle eastern, white and Indian people who live in Africa and have for a very very long time now? How come no one calls Elon musk, Charlize Theron, Neil blomkamp, and so on African americans? They are from Africa and live in America and citizens. Or other whites with African ancestry?

Everytime you say African American then you're buying into a misconception and essentially a lie because you want to go along with the group and do what the group says to do. You're told to believe something that simply isn't true for no reason at all. You let the bandwagon and white guilt dictate your speech and perceptions.

What I mean is, no one calls me a German, Swiss, Irish, American. It's my heritage, so how come no one calls me by my entire lineage?

So if someone is American and black call them an American or black. It isn't racist to state facts. And the fact is, Africa is a place and not a skin color.

That's a really good point since I used to think that it was polite to call black people African Americans, but now I just call them how they are since I'm not afraid to call myself white, why should I be afraid to call a black person black? It isn't any different than calling the sky blue.

Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

Is that a trick question? (For the democrats I mean since obviously they're anti-Americans.)

That's a really good point since I used to think that it was polite to call black people African Americans, but now I just call them how they are since I'm not afraid to call myself white, why should I be afraid to call a black person black? It isn't any different than calling the sky blue.

Is that a trick question? (For the democrats I mean since obviously they're anti-Americans.)

Black is just a descriptor. They don't call us European Americans, so I'm not calling them African Americans. Black, white, our names, Americans, man, woman they are all the same thing.

If you're born in America then you're American. If you're born in Africa then you're African. Just like Australians, Canadians, Brazilians, and so on. Haiti is a black country not in Africa but we don't call them Haitian Americans. You are where your born at.

What about the millions of middle eastern, white and Indian people who live in Africa and have for a very very long time now? How come no one calls Elon musk, Charlize Theron, Neil blomkamp, and so on African americans? They are from Africa and live in America and citizens. Or other whites with African ancestry?

Everytime you say African American then you're buying into a misconception and essentially a lie because you want to go along with the group and do what the group says to do. You're told to believe something that simply isn't true for no reason at all. You let the bandwagon and white guilt dictate your speech and perceptions.

What I mean is, no one calls me a German, Swiss, Irish, American. It's my heritage, so how come no one calls me by my entire lineage?

So if someone is American and black call them an American or black. It isn't racist to state facts. And the fact is, Africa is a place and not a skin color.
120addbb9f2318bbdac1d878eed16.jpeg

charlize-theron-smoking-weed.jpg

Have you traced your ancestry? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just curious.

My bloodline on my father's side originated in Sicily, and my great grandfather came through Ellis island as a child. On my mom's side, it's primarily Irish and Native American as far back as I can find.

I just stick with "American" as that would be too many hyphens to try and keep up with.

Lol
Yes, I have traced my ancestry. I am 80% African and 20% European.
Isn't it interesting that people from Africa were called "Negro" when there is no such country as Negro?

Last edited:
I've got a friend who was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa.

Anytime he fills out a form which asks his ethnicity, he puts "African American". Blacks get pissed...

Forum List

Back