CDZ Newly Released Video Ties Saudi Government to 911.

1651337460860.png

~S~

What is it that you want to debate?
Who me? I think it's too obvious to need an explanation. Am I obliged to give an explanation?
I'm pretty sure that numerous debating points will arise from a discussion. Even if the best could be somebody rejecting all of it because of their undestanding that it was America's government that did the hijacking and the subsequent damage.

Let's use that to fill the need, if there's one needed.
This is bullshit. All Saudi students helped new arrivals find an apartment, open a bank account etc.
For the sake of debate, no it's not b.s.

Who me? I think it's too obvious to need an explanation. Am I obliged to give an explanation?
I'm pretty sure that numerous debating points will arise from a discussion. Even if the best could be somebody rejecting all of it because of their undestanding that it was America's government that did the hijacking and the subsequent damage.

Bayoumi had a sick wife and five kids. She had breast cancer. The family was receiving an extra stipend from one of the Suderi Seven wives for medical treatment. Nothing unusual about that. Saudi students have been coming to the US since the early 1950s.

It's YOUR thread in the Clean Debate Zone.
Could have just posted in Current Events the way you packaged it.

As far as you using Surada's post, well, it violates the Clean Debate Zone rules

As far as you using Surada's post, well, it violates the Clean Debate Zone rules
They have rehashed this stupid lie for 20 years.

What's the violation? I think the violation was by Surada, but I'm not offended and I can't imagine why anybody would be offended.

If you don't think the thread belongs here, I would have no objection if it was moved. Or just closed is fine if there's no interest in talking about it.

It seems that Bayoumi has been definitely tied to Saudi government.

The main point of interest is the fact that ties to Saudi were withheld for so long.
Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1996. He wanted to start a war between the Saudis and the US. What is wrong with you? Why are you helping OBL posthumously?

Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1996. He wanted to start a war between the Saudis and the US. What is wrong with you? Why are you helping OBL posthumously?
I don't think it's appropriate to ask me what's wrong with me. I've attempted to use the 'clean debate zone' so that we can stay polite and to the topic.

I wouldn't dispute your submission that Osama hated the Saudis, but because it's ambiguous on who you are calling the Saudis. The government? The monarchy? A member of the monarchy? The Saudi people?

Let's not dash ahead with irrelevant innuendoes here.

Bayoumi was employed by Saudi government and that's a relevant issue to begin with, that can cause concern with some.

I don't think it's appropriate to ask me what's wrong with me. I've attempted to use the 'clean debate zone' so that we can stay polite and to the topic.

I wouldn't dispute your submission that Osama hated the Saudis, but because it's ambiguous on who you are calling the Saudis. The government? The monarchy? A member of the monarchy? The Saudi people?

Let's not dash ahead with irrelevant innuendoes here.

Bayoumi was employed by Saudi government and that's a relevant issue to begin with, that can cause concern with some.
He hated Saudi Arabia and the leadership because they revoked his citizenship. He wanted 9/11 to have a Saudi face. All Saudi students in the US are government employees. These people are imbeciles.

He hated Saudi Arabia and the leadership because they revoked his citizenship. He wanted 9/11 to have a Saudi face. All Saudi students in the US are government employees. These people are imbeciles.
No, he was a revolutionary and that didn't generate his will to attack America due to his citizenship being revoked.

How can you make that conclusion work? He stated his reasons for what he did. You can restate those reasons here if you are aware, and save me the bother.

There's little apparent interest in this topic. There's an aura of sour grapes overtaking the forum but it could improve later in the day. Unfortunately, IMO, at least half are not interested in rational discussion.

No, he was a revolutionary and that didn't generate his will to attack America due to his citizenship being revoked.

How can you make that conclusion work? He stated his reasons for what he did. You can restate those reasons here if you are aware, and save me the bother.

There's little apparent interest in this topic. There's an aura of sour grapes overtaking the forum but it could improve later in the day. Unfortunately, IMO, at least half are not interested in rational discussion.
OBL hated the Saudis and he hated the US because of Palestine. He attacked the US and believed that he could get even with the Saudis too.

OBL hated the Saudis and he hated the US because of Palestine.
Doesn't make any sense but do try to explain what you are trying to say.

I'm surprised that there's little interest in this topic now.. The Martian conspiracy theorists get more attention that this.

Bush2 used the 911 hits for the purpose of demonizing Iraq that justified the war. The biggest lie was that Saddam wasn't guilty and that's been settled.

But another big lie is pretending that America thought Saddam was guilty. It could be that many are shy of any topic that would cause that lie to be revisited.

It can be contended that America is and has been since the end of WW2, the world's most guilty aggressor by far.
That can't be allowed to be associated with the current war of America against Russia. We know that war historians and leading war analysts are very suspicious.

Doesn't make any sense but do try to explain what you are trying to say.

I'm surprised that there's little interest in this topic now.. The Martian conspiracy theorists get more attention that this.

Bush2 used the 911 hits for the purpose of demonizing Iraq that justified the war. The biggest lie was that Saddam wasn't guilty and that's been settled.

But another big lie is pretending that America thought Saddam was guilty. It could be that many are shy of any topic that would cause that lie to be revisited.

It can be contended that America is and has been since the end of WW2, the world's most guilty aggressor by far.
That can't be allowed to be associated with the current war of America against Russia. We know that war historians and leading war analysts are very suspicious.
That's true. Operation Mass Appeal began demonizing Iraq in 1998. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam in Clean Break Strategy in 1996. See Sir Derek Plumbly. Remember the BS when Brits were blowing each other up in Arabia in November of 2000. Their false flags were so sloppy. They claimed it was booze wars. The expat community was howling with laughter.

That's true. Operation Mass Appeal began demonizing Iraq in 1998. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam in Clean Break Strategy in 1996. See Sir Derek Plumbly. Remember the BS when Brits were blowing each other up in Arabia in November of 2000. Their false flags were so sloppy. They claimed it was booze wars. The expat community was howling with laughter.
I've been around a few times. Of interest to you would be Stephen Pelletiere's testimony on Saddam not being guilty of gassing civilians. Pelletiere was section leader of the CIA branch that was responsible for the particular incident being reported.
If he was wrong then the US had to have supplied Saddam with the gas.

And another: Are you familiar with satellite photos presented by the St.Petersburg Times that showed no alleged Iraqi build up of thousands of tanks on the Saudi border as was claimed?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back