Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

This country has gone fuckin' nuts.

The division pimps on both ends are winning, boys & girls!

Oh kiss my ass. If you don't get the shit that the left has been spewing for years now and trying to equate some right wing rhetoric to it you are a fool.

Stop this shit. I hate posters like you. Because you always have to attempt to equate left wing insanity with a "omg we're bad too". Stop just stop.

This thread is in the politics forum...not the police/law enforcement forum where it would be taken more seriously.

I'm sure you'd take it more seriously, based on where on the board it was posted.

Not.

You're just flailing now that it's been pointed out that high fiving death threats is the mark of the moron.

Too early in the morning to "flail". Can I at least finish my cup of coffee first? :lol:

I wasn't aware you need my permission.

I'm sure you'd take it more seriously, based on where on the board it was posted.

Not.

You're just flailing now that it's been pointed out that high fiving death threats is the mark of the moron.

Cal Girl, this is a prime example of the mental illness that afflicts ALL leftists. They have ZERO regard for human life. They have ZERO respect for the concept of freedom of speech (unless it is their own). They use race as a weapon. They accuse others of racism so they can deflect attention away from their own blatant racism.

I must disagree slightly, they have very high regard for their OWN life. They have great respect for their OWN freedom of speech. Racism isn't their fault it is in their blood.

You'd think... given their love of 'science'... that they would know the stats for race influencing voting with white voters... 3.3%. Unfortunately, that stat makes a mockery of their 'racism' ranting. But the stat is what it is.

One Sacramento pastor, whose congregation has thousands of members, voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but won’t be doing the same in 2012.

Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

Funny, no FBI report of office police report of these 'death threats'.

Sounds like a homophobe trying to get some attention.
Sounds like some moonbat who can't conceive a black person not voting the way Democrats order him to.

Can't get a report out of Sacramento PD.
If you want to request a copy of a crime report, you must mail your written request to the Records Unit. You can only receive a crime report if you are an authorized person such as the victim, the victim's representative, or as provided in Section 6254 of the Government Code. Send your request to:

Sacramento Police Department
Records Unit
5770 Freeport Blvd. Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95822 (map it)
To obtain a copy of a crime report, you must provide

The name(s) and address(es) of the victim(s).
The insurance policy number if the requestor is an insurance company.
A release from the victim if the request is from an attorney.
The type of report: robbery, assault, etc.
The date and location of occurrence.
The report number, if known.​

And it's not a matter for the FBI.

Here's one where the victim did file a police report:

NAACP Official: Obama Campaign Staffer Threatened Me « CBS Chicago
NAACP Official: Obama Campaign Staffer Threatened Me

David Lowery says he believes he was threatened during a phone conversation with Louis Raymond, the Illinois political director for Obama for America.

Lowery says he doesn’t personally support the president because he’s not addressing issues important to the black community. He said he was explaining that to Raymond when the Obama campaign official told him, “You know what? I know everything about you.”

Lowery says Raymond added, “We’ve been watching you, and since you don’t support Obama, we’ll deal with you,” before hanging up.

Lowery filed a report with the Oak Forest police report, he says, “in case something happens.”

He says it was suggested the NAACP should automatically back the president. Lowery notes a non-profit cannot support a particular candidate.

He says it’s a clear signal the Obama campaign is concerned about the black vote.​

Hurry, Tobey! There's an escaped slave! Help your Masters catch him!

And you wonder why blacks don't support the party you support.

No. I know why YOU don't support the GOP.

I don't understand why blacks don't support the party that views them as individuals who are capable of succeeding on their own.

What party would that be? You and other members of the Republican Party view the vast majority of blacks as unthinking slaves on a plantation.

Remember your quote:

Hurry, Tobey! There's an escaped slave! Help your Masters catch him!

75- 80% of Jews vote Democrat, are they slaves to the Holocaust and Hitler?

Forum List

Back