Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

And you wonder why blacks don't support the party you support.

No. I know why YOU don't support the GOP.

I don't understand why blacks don't support the party that views them as individuals who are capable of succeeding on their own.

What party would that be? You and other members of the Republican Party view the vast majority of blacks as unthinking slaves on a plantation.

Remember your quote:

Hurry, Tobey! There's an escaped slave! Help your Masters catch him!

75- 80% of Jews vote Democrat, are they slaves to the Holocaust and Hitler?

You really have no concept of people mocking you for your narrow perspective??:eusa_eh:

I don't understand why blacks don't support the party that views them as individuals who are capable of succeeding on their own.

What party would that be? You and other members of the Republican Party view the vast majority of blacks as unthinking slaves on a plantation.

Remember your quote:

You really have no concept of people mocking you for your narrow perspective??:eusa_eh:

Ah. SO the slave/master/plantation analogy is a mock? Yet no slave/Holocaust/ Hitler mock for the Jews?

Why not?

Yep. And that color is black.

You have no vision...but ignorance is bliss.:cool:

And yet we got one of us elected President of the USA.

It must suck to know that it wouldn't have happened without support from a lot of white people...some whose ancestors owned slaves.:eusa_shhh: But honey, you just stay stuck in your FITH perspective, because you're all warm and cozy wrapped up in your bitterness.:thup: I do enjoy giving you the opportunity to show your ass.:badgrin:

Remember your quote:

I love your shit. Jump up. Thats why it is different up here.

Jump up. We party down man. You American blacks want to keep your hate on. You are fucking assholes.

Why would we?

aren't you late for the meeting?

nbpp.jpg

It must suck to know that it wouldn't have happened without support from a lot of white people...some whose ancestors owned slaves.:eusa_shhh: But honey, you just stay stuck in your FITH perspective, because you're all warm and cozy wrapped up in your bitterness.:thup: I do enjoy giving you the opportunity to show your ass.:badgrin:

Apparently not one white person voted for Obama.

Remember your quote:

Ah. SO the slave/master/plantation analogy is a mock? Yet no slave/Holocaust/ Hitler mock for the Jews?

Why not?

Again:

Ah. So the slave/master/plantation analogy is a mock? Yet no slave/Holocaust/ Hitler mock for the Jews?

Why not?

Remember your quote:

No wonder you're a liberal. You're not very bright.

It's the Democrats that see blacks as unthinking slaves. That's why conservative blacks are treated with such hatred by the left.

At least make an attempt to keep up, dumbass.

Remember your quote:

It's the Democrats that see blacks as unthinking slaves. That's why conservative blacks are treated with such hatred by the left.

Do Democrats see Jews as "unthinking slaves"?

Remember your quote:

Why not?
Because that would be stupid, and not based on history.

The Democratic Party opposed civil rights for blacks. The CRA of 1964 was passed over the objections of Democrats.

And spare me the oh-so-predictable "Southern Strategy" bullshit historical revision.

So much for treating people as individuals. :cool:

Show us how you treat blacks as individuals, make another slave/master/plantation analogy.:lol:
You just admitted you don't see blacks as individuals. Then you complain when I correctly point out that Democrats don't, either.

What are you bitching impotently about?

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?

Yep. And that color is black.

Yeah, he rode that wave of temporary insanity all the way from the Chicago slums to the top of the peak...only to prove once and for all how effing in over his head he is. Enjoy him while you still have time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APC8F-IuE4g]Why "Runaway Slave"? - YouTube[/ame]

Remember your quote:

Do Democrats see Jews as "unthinking slaves"?
Why are you desperately trying to deflect attention away from the Democrat Party taking blacks for granted, like the Dems are entitled to the black vote?

Show us how you treat blacks as individuals, make another slave/master/plantation analogy.:lol:
You just admitted you don't see blacks as individuals. Then you complain when I correctly point out that Democrats don't, either.

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?
Why do you think you're entitled to more power than you have?

Do you want to rule the cracka?

Why do you think you're entitled to more power than you have?

Do you want to rule the cracka?

Actually he wants all us crackas dead...he has stated as much in this forum.

Forum List

Back