Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

You really have no concept of people mocking you for your narrow perspective??:eusa_eh:

Ah. SO the slave/master/plantation analogy is a mock? Yet no slave/Holocaust/ Hitler mock for the Jews?

Why not?
Because that would be stupid, and not based on history.

The Democratic Party opposed civil rights for blacks. The CRA of 1964 was passed over the objections of Democrats.

And spare me the oh-so-predictable "Southern Strategy" bullshit historical revision.

Really? So Ken Mehlmann, Micheal Steele and Lee Atwater 3 Chairmen or the RNC were practicing "bullshit historical revision" when they apologized for the Republican Party's use of the Southern Strategy?

So, Southern Democrats of 1964 loved the Jews? I bet the families of Goodman, and Schwerner would like to know that.

No wonder you're a liberal. You're not very bright.

It's the Democrats that see blacks as unthinking slaves. That's why conservative blacks are treated with such hatred by the left.

At least make an attempt to keep up, dumbass.

Do Democrats see Jews as "unthinking slaves"?
Why are you desperately trying to deflect attention away from the Democrat Party taking blacks for granted, like the Dems are entitled to the black vote?

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?
Why do you think you're entitled to more power than you have?

Do you want to rule the cracka?

Actually he wants all us crackas dead...he has stated as much in this forum.
Too bad for him he's such a pussy.

Ah. SO the slave/master/plantation analogy is a mock? Yet no slave/Holocaust/ Hitler mock for the Jews?

Why not?

The Democratic Party opposed civil rights for blacks. The CRA of 1964 was passed over the objections of Democrats.

And spare me the oh-so-predictable "Southern Strategy" bullshit historical revision.

Really? So Ken Mehlmann, Micheal Steele and Lee Atwater 3 Chairmen or the RNC were practicing "bullshit historical revision" when they apologized for the Republican Party's use of the Southern Strategy?

So, Southern Democrats of 1964 loved the Jews? I bet the families of Goodman, and Schwerner would like to know that.
Why do you keep yapping about the Jews? Is your inner Jew-hater coming out? Yeah, THAT'D be a big surprise. :lol:

You just admitted you don't see blacks as individuals. Then you complain when I correctly point out that Democrats don't, either.

What are you bitching impotently about?

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?

"Do you want to rule the cracka?"

Nah. I'm not into Necromancy.

"Why do you think you're entitled to more power than you have?"

Why not? It's the American way.

Why are you desperately trying to deflect attention away from the Democrat Party taking blacks for granted, like the Dems are entitled to the black vote?

So, in summary:

The Democratic Party takes blacks for granted, and thinks they're entitled to the black vote.

And you're unable to refute that claim.

Have I got that right, Tobey?

"Do you want to rule the cracka?"

Nah. I'm not into Necromancy.

"Why do you think you're entitled to more power than you have?"

Why not? It's the American way.
Come and get it.

Oh, wait, you can't...you're a pussy.

Why do you keep yapping about the Jews? Is your inner Jew-hater coming out? Yeah, THAT'D be a big surprise. :lol:

Sammy Davis Jr was his idol...until he hugged Nixon, and he's never recovered.:D

Sammy Davis Jr was his idol...until he hugged Nixon, and he's never recovered.:D

:lmao:

Why? The Jews vote 75-80% Democrat. They have been accused of voting against their self-interest and bloc voting, yet I never see Republicans accuse them of being slaves or being controlled by Nazis/Hitler. Or do you consider American slavery/slave trade better than the Holocaust?

So, in summary:

The Democratic Party takes blacks for granted, and thinks they're entitled to the black vote.

And you're unable to refute that claim.

Have I got that right, Tobey?

Are Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation?

Show us how you treat blacks as individuals, make another slave/master/plantation analogy.:lol:
You just admitted you don't see blacks as individuals. Then you complain when I correctly point out that Democrats don't, either.

Jews aren't the one's constantly running their yaps about slavery or the holocaust for that matter.

You blacks OTOH, are constsntly whining about slavery.

whiners

Why? The Jews vote 75-80% Democrat. They have been accused of voting against their self-interest and bloc voting, yet I never see Republicans accuse them of being slaves or being controlled by Nazis/Hitler. Or do you consider American slavery/slave trade better than the Holocaust?
Your desperation is utterly pathetic. Just like your stupidity.

Jews aren't the one's constantly running their yaps about slavery or the holocaust for that matter.

You blacks OTOH, are constsntly whining about slavery.

whiners

Can you point me to the Nation Slavery Museum on the National Mall?

Forum List

Back