"Black" Names

Why cant they have normal whitey names like these folk.

JACOB-REES-MOGG-FAMILY.jpg

0:38

There is no way these kids will end up in a school that has a mixed-sex sports day. Neither did their parents. Their sports day will consist of "hunt the pleb" or "rape the maid!.
Good honest character building sports.

Yeah, except they wont do that, as we all know. They will be succesful and commit no crimes.

Like that Prince Andrew fella ?

I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name.

Unfortunately for their children and our Nation, many black or American mothers of African descent are SELFISH, immature, apathetic teenage CHILD CARE givers choosing to blame everyone under the sun, except themselves, for the STRUGGLES, PAIN and HARDSHIPS their children, as well as their community experience.

I believe apparent HATEFUL, SEGREGATION-minded PRO BLACK practicing teen and adult moms naming their kids with crazy sounding is their way of rejecting white society and/or white religion. The same society that funds and supports the children who selfish, emotionally troubled, largely unskilled young mothers create, though are ill equipped to support by themselves.

I'm referring to a large population of American girls and women who for generations, have been denigrated as less than human BBTCHES and HOES or THOTS by countless American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, several who've been warmly welcomed to Pres. and Mrs. Obama's White House.

PRO BLACK Mental Health, HATERZ.png Obama IGNORING Lamar, Jones, Carter_2.png

Danielle, a 'black female conservative', speaks about MRS. OBAMA admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward citizens peacefully sharing their concerns & opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

EVIL woman Michelle Obama_02.jpg
_Michelle Obama, Candace Owens, VILIFY.png

Peace ♥

Last edited:
Why cant they have normal whitey names like these folk.

JACOB-REES-MOGG-FAMILY.jpg

0:38

There is no way these kids will end up in a school that has a mixed-sex sports day. Neither did their parents. Their sports day will consist of "hunt the pleb" or "rape the maid!.
Good honest character building sports.

Yeah, except they wont do that, as we all know. They will be succesful and commit no crimes.

Like that Prince Andrew fella ?

Prince Andrew wasnt in that picture.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.

Doesn't this thread sort of go against the prevailing belief of the majority of white posters here that there is ""Black Privilege"?

Afterall, none of these "noble, non racist" individuals here would discriminate against a black person who they think is black just based on their name, would they?

SMGDH

So why are whites so intimidated by blacks choosing non traditional names?

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.

Doesn't this thread sort of go against the prevailing belief of the majority of white posters here that there is ""Black Privilege"?

Afterall, none of these "noble, non racist" individuals here would discriminate against a black person who they think is black just based on their name, would they?

SMGDH
Discriminating against names doesnt come out of thin air. There is a reason people have trust issues with dudes named Malik. Is it fair? No, certainly not, but human beings are instinctually cautious, and when every mugger, car jacker, home invasion committing murderer has one of those names, it presents a pattern that one cannot ignore. People who give children these names have a long track record of terrible parenting. They frequently produce children who are problems. Its simply a fact.

....it's a cycle--black ''kids'' having kids before they are financially and mentally responsible --plain and simple--cycle goes on and on
..my new USMB name is ''Harmonica-ontay

...that's part of the problem--instead of blacks listening/learning--- they scream RACISM--and their culture continues to fail--because they don't want to listen--it HURTS to know that you are a failure--yes?

Never submit to the white mans will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes--the blacks continue to fail

"Christian" names?

I have no problem with Malik or Trayvon. But when a set of parents deliberately names their son "Plaxico" I do have to question what the fuck they were thinking.
You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking.

I have to admit. White names are not very original
The least original names are Muslim names.
The second least original are Hispanic names.

Korean last names
All Park or Kim
Korea, Japan, China, etc don't have much immigration--diversity----?and they have a better culture-- graduation rates/etc combined with lower crime?

"Christian" names?

I have no problem with Malik or Trayvon. But when a set of parents deliberately names their son "Plaxico" I do have to question what the fuck they were thinking.
You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking.

Korean last names
All Park or Kim
Korea, Japan, China, etc don't have much immigration--diversity----?and they have a better culture-- graduation rates/etc combined with lower crime?
Not very original last names

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes.

Like McConnell? Or McDonald?

hmm, names referring to son of Connell, and son of Donald?

GREAT examples.

See previous reference to Eithne Pádraigín Ní Bhraonáin ("Ni" = "daughter of")

Major Garrett, Blossom Dearie and Ephraim Zimbalist Junior think this thread is hilarious.

In other news, among the candidates receiving electoral votes in 2016 was Faith Spotted Eagle.

Korean last names
All Park or Kim
Not very original last names
you should change your name to RightWingerontay

Forum List

Back