Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er

No excuse for racist epithets.

You're right.

But one is a felony.

What is a felony?
Saying ****** nor face smacking are felony offenses

Ok, I figured assault would be a felony.

I know that name-calling is not a chargeable offense.
Well...name calling can be an offense if it is done to.provoke.
Undet article 117 of the UCMJ. there is a charge called " provoking speech and gesrures."
Doing the Wrong Thing Can Get You in Trouble in the Military

But don't stop there..keen minds in the legal profession have wrestled with the distinctions between free speech and provocative speech. Here is one of those opinions:

"Provocation may be defined by statutory law, by common law, or some combination. It is a possible defense for the person provoked, or a possible offense by the person provoking. Provocation may be a defense by excuse or exculpation alleging a sudden or temporary loss of control (a permanent loss of control is in the realm of insanity) as a response to another's provocative conduct sufficient to justify an acquittal, a mitigated sentence or a conviction for a lesser charge."

Provocation (legal) - Wikipedia
Slapping someone isn't provocative? How is that equal? If you are spineless you have the right to abuse people that offend?
WTF are you referring to. In this case the slap occured AFTER the verbal provocation which caused it in the first place.

You're right.

But one is a felony.

What is a felony?
Saying ****** nor face smacking are felony offenses

Ok, I figured assault would be a felony.

I know that name-calling is not a chargeable offense.
Well...name calling can be an offense if it is done to.provoke.
Undet article 117 of the UCMJ. there is a charge called " provoking speech and gesrures."
Doing the Wrong Thing Can Get You in Trouble in the Military

But don't stop there..keen minds in the legal profession have wrestled with the distinctions between free speech and provocative speech. Here is one of those opinions:

"Provocation may be defined by statutory law, by common law, or some combination. It is a possible defense for the person provoked, or a possible offense by the person provoking. Provocation may be a defense by excuse or exculpation alleging a sudden or temporary loss of control (a permanent loss of control is in the realm of insanity) as a response to another's provocative conduct sufficient to justify an acquittal, a mitigated sentence or a conviction for a lesser charge."

Provocation (legal) - Wikipedia
Slapping someone isn't provocative? How is that equal? If you are spineless you have the right to abuse people that offend?
This is little more than an insipid attempt to usher in a policy of "Black Priveledge". Nothing more. Nothing less...
No...under the same circumstances the rules , written and unwritten, apply to everyone; even combatants of the same race.

No matter what she said, it's still an assault.

A viral video involving a man hitting a woman for calling him a racial slur has sparked conversation online on what’s an acceptable reaction to a testy situation.

The incident was uploaded to the web May 5, showing a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz, say it one more time, say it one more time.” Not surprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps in her in the face before getting off the bus.

The woman quickly calls for the police after she allegedly received an injury to her eye. “You shouldn’t have called him a ni**er,” the man who filmed the incident tells the woman.

The video was uploaded to Facebook and has amassed over 3 million views with commenters split on the man’s reaction. “As a white male, I probably would have slapped the sh*t out of her for him,” a commenter from North Carolina said. “But hey, racism doesn’t exist in our country anymore according to most. Take a kid from every race and put them in a room together and they will all play with one another you till their parents tell them not to.”

Meanwhile, there were others who believed he could’ve handled the situation in a different way. “Black, white, brown, man woman no one should get a pass for being disrespectful, I wouldn’t have slapped her, but I ain’t mad that he did,” a Dallas commenter explained. “We live in a world where people have no respect for their fellow humans, now she wants play victim, I don’t feel pity for racist, racism is evil, I don’t believe in hitting women but her being a woman is no excuse for her racism.”

It isn’t known if the woman filed a police report on the incident. Let us know what you think of the incident in the comment section below.

This post Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er first appeared on Vibe.

No big deal. The nwords call each other nword all the time. This guy's been called the nword a couple million times by his own people. Phony outrage and a chance to whack whitey and get away with it is all this is.

A viral video involving a man hitting a woman for calling him a racial slur has sparked conversation online on what’s an acceptable reaction to a testy situation.

The incident was uploaded to the web May 5, showing a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz, say it one more time, say it one more time.” Not surprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps in her in the face before getting off the bus.

The woman quickly calls for the police after she allegedly received an injury to her eye. “You shouldn’t have called him a ni**er,” the man who filmed the incident tells the woman.

The video was uploaded to Facebook and has amassed over 3 million views with commenters split on the man’s reaction. “As a white male, I probably would have slapped the sh*t out of her for him,” a commenter from North Carolina said. “But hey, racism doesn’t exist in our country anymore according to most. Take a kid from every race and put them in a room together and they will all play with one another you till their parents tell them not to.”

Meanwhile, there were others who believed he could’ve handled the situation in a different way. “Black, white, brown, man woman no one should get a pass for being disrespectful, I wouldn’t have slapped her, but I ain’t mad that he did,” a Dallas commenter explained. “We live in a world where people have no respect for their fellow humans, now she wants play victim, I don’t feel pity for racist, racism is evil, I don’t believe in hitting women but her being a woman is no excuse for her racism.”

It isn’t known if the woman filed a police report on the incident. Let us know what you think of the incident in the comment section below.

This post Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er first appeared on Vibe.

No big deal. The nwords call each other nword all the time. This guy's been called the nword a couple million times by his own people. Phony outrage and a chance to whack whitey and get away with it is all this is.
But when Whitey knows the dynamics of interracial vs intraracial uses of racial perjoratives and proceeds to violate that norm... You are asking for trouble.

I share your personal opinion but that should apply everyone. No one should strike another person except in self defense... But sometimes words cut deep and can be provocative enough to drive a person over the edge... Provoked anger can cause one to do things he or she would not oridinarily do.

Speech has consequences in the wrong place at the wrong time.
What you're saying is valid in a man vs man confrontation. But any man who cannot control the urge to physically attack a woman, regardless of how verbally abusive she may be, has a serious problem and is likely to end up in prison someday for aggravated assault -- or worse.

With very few exceptions women are physically inferior to men -- but some of them are capable of amazing levels of verbal assault. A sharp tongue is a woman's weapon and any man who can be provoked beyond self-control by it is his own worst enemy.

The jails are full of men who allowed a woman to put them there by pushing their violence button. Hit her, you lose. Ignore her, you win.

I share your personal opinion but that should apply everyone. No one should strike another person except in self defense... But sometimes words cut deep and can be provocative enough to drive a person over the edge... Provoked anger can cause one to do things he or she would not oridinarily do.

Speech has consequences in the wrong place at the wrong time.
What you're saying is valid in a man vs man confrontation. But any man who cannot control the urge to physically attack a woman, regardless of how verbally abusive she may be, has a serious problem and is likely to end up in prison someday for aggravated assault -- or worse.

With very few exceptions women are physically inferior to men -- but some of them are capable of amazing levels of verbal assault. A sharp tongue is a woman's weapon and any man who can be provoked beyond self-control by it is his own worst enemy.

The jails are full of men who allowed a woman to put them there by pushing their violence button. Hit her, you lose. Ignore her, you win.
I cannot disagree with any you have said.
I must, however, ask why a woman would let her mouth get her ass in trouble when she knows an ass whuppin' is likely imminent.
She should definetly not do it when she is within striking distance.

Perhaps a man should hire a female bodyguard to handle out of control byatches.

But when Whitey knows the dynamics of interracial vs intraracial uses of racial perjoratives and proceeds to violate that norm... You are asking for trouble.

Can you rewrite that so I can understand what the heck it is you're attempting to say?

I cannot disagree with any you have said.

I must, however, ask why a woman would let her mouth get her ass in trouble when she knows an ass whuppin' is likely imminent.

She should definetly not do it when she is within striking distance.

Perhaps a man should hire a female bodyguard to handle out of control byatches.
One of the most fundamental rules of any advanced culture holds that brute force is not an acceptable means of settling disagreements, a principle which eminently forbids the assertion of male physical superiority over females.

While this basic rule of civilized behavior operates to protect women from cruel, sadistic, physically aggressive men it also enables viciously determined women to deliberately provoke men to assault them, thereby causing the men to be denounced as cowardly brutes and/or to be arrested and civilly punished.

Apart from the foregoing there is a uniquely separate behavioral entity classified as the Sado/Masochistic Sexual Perversion which consists of, in one manifestation, men who like to beat women and women who enjoy being beaten by men. For these deviants the administering and voluntary receiving of pain is an essential component of their sexual scenarios.

Interestingly, there are couples who live together for years, regularly participating in physically and psychologically brutal transactions, but who have no conscious awareness that they are engaged in a sado/masochistic relationship.

Can you rewrite that so I can understand what the heck it is you're attempting to say?
That wasn't an attempt. That was prime prose chum. You know what I said.

I didn't spend to much time trying to decipher it. Prime prose chum? There you go again, and done with you.

I didn't spend to much time trying to decipher it. Prime prose chum? There you go again, and done with you.
I knew you were one of Trump's poorly educated. Unworthy of further communication.

Forum List

Back