Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed

A wounded woman is telling them to go into the apartment. A wounded woman is giving them permission to go in and get that man who just assaulted her/beat her. I don't know if the woman he beat is a black woman, white woman, hispanic woman, or an Asian woman. Of course I could be wrong, but I would cancel out her being a black woman because she is being so quiet. She has to be other than a black woman because she is not talking loud and cussing at the man who harmed her.

However the cops are being guided in directed to the black man's location by the wounded woman.

If she lied she could be.
I can’t say she’s a total liar

Its not difficult to imagine Trump feeling he up, particularly in the wild wide open culture of elite New York

But if so she could have and should have said so at the time

She didnt and now its impossible to prove

No man deserves to be hung out to dry 30 years later

Last edited:
I can say she’s a total liar

Its not difficult to imagine Trump feeling he up, particularly in the wild wide open culture of elite New York

But if so she could have and should have said so at the time

She didnt and now its impossible to prove

No man deserves to be hung out to dry 30 years later
Have you ever been molested or raped?

Have you ever been molested or raped?

keep on wasting people time posting gibberish, spinning, nonsense, black bs racism, not understanding basic math etc. who the heck would bother wasting time to answer your nonsense? You’re almost as bad as Sealy. Im out on bith dummies until I see improvement overall.//

keep on wasting people time posting gibberish, spinning, nonsense, black bs racism, not understanding basic math etc. who the heck would bother wasting time to answer your nonsense? You’re almost as bad as Sealy. Im out on bith dummies until I see improvement overall.//
Well you have to call out a lying racist POS like you. You have been lying for ever.

Forum List

Back