Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er

Instead of attacking her, he should have said: "I have been called worse than that by better people than you" and walk away like a man.

Words don't hurt, fists do.
He didn't use a fist...he used minimal
force to discipline the petulant child.

All right, then picture this scenario: White man hits black woman in the face for repeatedly being called a cracker.

Since you are an honest person with not a hypocritical bone in your body, I am sure your reaction would be the same. Provided, of course, that he did not use a fist, just used minimal force to discipline a petulant child.
Uh, cracker??? really bitch? Cracker vs nigga....not the same. I don't know why you idiots are debating this shit. Trust me, that black guy or some black guy somewhere someday will smile at the bitch and baby number 2 will be on its way. Black men and white women are get along just fine without all this hoopla over one of "their" women being slapped....just think of Barbie as the new black and we'll get alone just fine.
Lol, your killing your babies at the highest rate of any race. Also your murdering each other more than any race. Your kind will be on the endangered list soon. Brought on by the party you support blindly. Lol
There must be something wrong with those stats...We have been hearing about all that black on black homicide for 40 years and they are still a viable community.
In New York more black babies are aborted than are born. Check out the Chicago black on black killings lately? At one time black families were very close, not so much now. All the failures of the black community are given to them by the Democrat party. Keep supporting abortion!

No matter what she said, it's still an assault.

A viral video involving a man hitting a woman for calling him a racial slur has sparked conversation online on what’s an acceptable reaction to a testy situation.

The incident was uploaded to the web May 5, showing a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz, say it one more time, say it one more time.” Not surprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps in her in the face before getting off the bus.

The woman quickly calls for the police after she allegedly received an injury to her eye. “You shouldn’t have called him a ni**er,” the man who filmed the incident tells the woman.

The video was uploaded to Facebook and has amassed over 3 million views with commenters split on the man’s reaction. “As a white male, I probably would have slapped the sh*t out of her for him,” a commenter from North Carolina said. “But hey, racism doesn’t exist in our country anymore according to most. Take a kid from every race and put them in a room together and they will all play with one another you till their parents tell them not to.”

Meanwhile, there were others who believed he could’ve handled the situation in a different way. “Black, white, brown, man woman no one should get a pass for being disrespectful, I wouldn’t have slapped her, but I ain’t mad that he did,” a Dallas commenter explained. “We live in a world where people have no respect for their fellow humans, now she wants play victim, I don’t feel pity for racist, racism is evil, I don’t believe in hitting women but her being a woman is no excuse for her racism.”

It isn’t known if the woman filed a police report on the incident. Let us know what you think of the incident in the comment section below.

This post Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er first appeared on Vibe.

Black Man Praised After Slapping White Woman For Calling Him A Ni**er
Technically, it's simple battery, not assault.

All right, then picture this scenario: White man hits black woman in the face for repeatedly being called a cracker.

Since you are an honest person with not a hypocritical bone in your body, I am sure your reaction would be the same. Provided, of course, that he did not use a fist, just used minimal force to discipline a petulant child.
Uh, cracker??? really bitch? Cracker vs nigga....not the same. I don't know why you idiots are debating this shit. Trust me, that black guy or some black guy somewhere someday will smile at the bitch and baby number 2 will be on its way. Black men and white women are get along just fine without all this hoopla over one of "their" women being slapped....just think of Barbie as the new black and we'll get alone just fine.
Lol, your killing your babies at the highest rate of any race. Also your murdering each other more than any race. Your kind will be on the endangered list soon. Brought on by the party you support blindly. Lol
There must be something wrong with those stats...We have been hearing about all that black on black homicide for 40 years and they are still a viable community.
In New York more black babies are aborted than are born. Check out the Chicago black on black killings lately? At one time black families were very close, not so much now. All the failures of the black community are given to them by the Democrat party. Keep supporting abortion!
What does any of that have to do with the op? Those stats have been regurgitated for years whenever some insecure white guy needs to vent and make himself feel better.

What does any of that have to do with the op? Those stats have been regurgitated for years whenever some insecure white guy needs to vent and make himself feel better.
Facts fucked you up I see. I feel good when a innocent baby survives your horrible death of abortion.
Answer me truthfully, since the drug to put a death row inmate to death isn't available anymore. Would you support putting them to death the same way as fetuses?

Facts fucked you up I see. I feel good when a innocent baby survives your horrible death of abortion.
Answer me truthfully, since the drug to put a death row inmate to death isn't available anymore. Would you support putting them to death the same way as fetuses?
I am Pro- life ...but I don't force that preference on strangers i don't know.

No excuse for physical assault.
No excuse for racist epithets.
Actually there is an excuse for what she did, but not for what HE did. Are you really so uneducated that you dont even know the founding principles of our nation?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
There are exceptions such as falsely yelling fire in a crowded theatre. Also...provocative speech can also be an offense...such as directing racist epithets at people
You know are probably sensitive to that kind of speech. I've already posted a link to back that up...scroll back and find it if you want to be enlightened.

Many men believe women should be hit for what they say.
The only time a man should use physical violence against a woman is in self defense.
I share your personal opinion but that should apply everyone. No one should strike another person except in self defense... But sometimes words cut deep and can be provocative enough to drive a person over the edge... Provoked anger can cause one to do things he or she would not oridinarily do.
Speech has consequences in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I am Pro- life ...but I don't force that preference on strangers i don't know.
So you support the party that celebrates abortion?

Instead of attacking her, he should have said: "I have been called worse than that by better people than you" and walk away like a man.

That is alright because you can have those fat and ugly white women that most black men want to date and free up those beautiful ebony women for us white men that will treat them right!
I have never seen a black man with an ugly white woman...most do have phat asses and small waists though...

You are either lying or just lying!

I have seen plenty in Southern Illinois in a town named Harrisburg and hung with a guy where all his bitches were fat and ugly.

Also my days in Joliet ( not the prison but worthless fucking town ) if you went east of the damn river you would see those black men with their fat ass white bitches, so yeah I have seen it.

Maybe to you three hundred pounds at five feet tall is slim to you but in the real world most of them that I have seen make circus freaks look beautiful!

Blacks are higher on the Identity Politics scale than white women, so it's okay.

If she "put her hand in his face" in such a way as to prevent him getting off the bus as suggested in the article, then SHE is the one that took the confrontation physical.

If not, then she is an asshole and he has committed a crime.

liberals love to classify people as lesser to justify their emo'ness

She has a constitutional right to free speech. He doesn't have a constitutional right to assault anyone. Case closed... Arrest him

Not to mention, bred out of existence as the nig bucks, seek to mate with any other breed of human, over a she-boon.

Forum List

Back