Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed

It was interesting that they kept asking the executioner if he was hit, knowing fully well that the target was not armed and did not therefore fire any shots.

This was clearly acting for the body camera that they knew was recording in order to set a precedent of plausible deniability upon any later review of the incident.

Yep. That happens to black folks. I know that out there in Pleasantville police always follow the law to the letter, but not so much in the hood.

As Chris Hayes says:

“In the Nation, there is law; in the Colony, there is only a concern with order. In the Nation, you have rights; in the Colony, you have commands. In the Nation, you are innocent until proven guilty; in the Colony, you are born guilty.”

And they get away with it because whites like you make excuses for them.
Chris Hayes in his own spiel is the nation. In any area you are ph uked with, its abuse. From the authoritarian way I have experienced it cost me a fair amount of money that I could not gifts to my children and grandchildren for a year. I will watch the local government be exterminated. Watch their children beg for life. For it is what they do. It's just not helping when the time comes. Tyranny sucks.

Smart to rest him while asleep .
They can be so mouthy when they are awake

What's the background of Isaac Goodlow? Why did police have a warrant to enter the house? What crime did Isaac commit? Was he considered armed and dangerous? Tired of these video clips with no context and just accusations of baseless racism. It's old.

... and you do know that most single mothers, which is the highest in the black community, isn't because of warrants to enter a house?
Rowland martin tells us the guy was asleep in his bed

But he is fully clothed, which is not typical of most people

Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed​

Don't try those old tired worn out racist excuses or claims. Don't try talking about a domestIc dispute because police knew it was over and the woman was safe. Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed. So now there is another home without a black father in it created by white racism.

That was a justifiable shooting, not a racist shooting.

The police were given permission to enter the apartment. They did not need a warrant. We hear the woman telling them to go into the apartment. While inside of the apartment we hear the woman telling the police which room the man is in. The man puts up a struggle. The cop yells, "show me your hands" rather than obeying the police he get's shot. There is nothing to see here.

As usual the OP leaves out the actual story.

The family claims he was suffering a “mental health crisis” on that day. Huh, sounds like an excuse for his actions, which of course is what led to him being shot. Officers said he threw something at them. You’ll notice in the video he wasn’t “in bed” as the OP claims.

Another suicide by cop.

The police were given permission to enter the apartment. They did not need a warrant. We hear the woman telling them to go into the apartment. While inside of the apartment we hear the woman telling the police which room the man is in. The man puts up a struggle. The cop yells, "show me your hands" rather than obeying the police he get's shot. There is nothing to see here.
Of course it is always justified when cops murder a black man. That's common policy in America.

So not all tucked in nicely nice and in slumber when the animals crept in and put a revolver against his heart?

Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed​

Don't try those old tired worn out racist excuses or claims. Don't try talking about a domestIc dispute because police knew it was over and the woman was safe. Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed. So now there is another home without a black father in it created by white racism.

I knew this happened in a place run by people like you even before I clicked on the link.

When will you start demanding better?

Facts never matter to the "Black Lives Matter" crowd.

Forum List

Back