Dear US media, please don't start this crap about Trump acting presidential......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every time this crazy white mf acts like he's got some fuckin sense, the gotdamned media starts this fuck fest over his pale ass....oh, he's acting presidential, he's finally hit his stride, he's representing americas best, etc, etc, etc...yaw know and we all know, if he show his ass over there, they gonna eat his white ass alive...he ain't got his suckers to back up his bullshit, no rallies to attend to feed his ego, he's on his own.....so the mf got no choice but to act like a fuckin human being with some sense. Not to mention the fact, every country he's visiting is a safe bet, something he no doubt planned himself.

Did I mention also, they medicated this bitch before he left!!
iStock_4179999_MEDIUM.jpg

Every time this crazy white mf acts like he's got some fuckin sense, the gotdamned media starts this fuck fest over his pale ass....oh, he's acting presidential, he's finally hit his stride, he's representing americas best, etc, etc, etc...yaw know and we all know, if he show his ass over there, they gonna eat his white ass alive...he ain't got his suckers to back up his bullshit, no rallies to attend to feed his ego, he's on his own.....so the mf got no choice but to act like a fuckin human being with some sense. Not to mention the fact, every country he's visiting is a safe bet, something he no doubt planned himself.

Did I mention also, they medicated this bitch before he left!!
iStock_4179999_MEDIUM.jpg
Airsick pills?

morning TRed . I am watching your and my President Trump in 'Saudi arabia' , he looks good , he looks very Presidential TRed .

and you might not know but from what I have glanced at or read Trump will be speaking to 50 or more muslim Heads of State while in Saudi Arabia TRed !!

morning TRed . I am watching your and my President Trump in 'Saudi arabia' , he looks good , he looks very Presidential TRed .
And we just struck another fantastic 10 year arms deal with the whabaist Saudis that will allow the US' interests in the middle east, destablization of the region, to be driven home even further. This is in addition to the cluster bombs we are already supplying the Saudis with (known to have a 90% casualty rate in the field) that they rain down on Yemen. But we still can't figure out where "terrorism" comes from.

• Banned
Gee, I wonder why? Could it possibly be, he has no choice? He's around the shit he worships the most....Oil, money and jews...need I say mo

he has plenty of choice as he has money and its YOU that needs oil .

Forum List

Back