“Very Foolish Woman”— Trump Attacks GOP Candidate Mazi Pilip After Election Loss

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Trump took to Truth Social to attack GOP candidate Mazi Pilip after her election loss to Tom Suozzi in New York’s special election.

Pilip attempted to win George Santos’ former seat. Trump attackEd Pilip after her loss for being a registered Democrat and implied maybe Pilip still was.

1707950719603.png

GOP frontrunner Trump saw the Pilip loss as an opportunity to attack Republicans. Trump blasted “very foolish woman” Pilip for not endorsing him and trying to “straddle the fence” about her support for MAGA.

These dumbass black folks trying to be Republican just don't learn.

99% endorsement success rate, what a joke.

Trump took to Truth Social to attack GOP candidate Mazi Pilip after her election loss

Idiot, the GOP woman they chose to run was not only a total unknown, but ran on an anti-Trump, never MAGA platform. Worse, while the democrat ran on a republican secure borders platform, she did not. It was a repeat of all the same feckless mistakes the Rhona McDanial GOP committed in 2022.

And she lost.

Trump took to Truth Social to attack GOP candidate Mazi Pilip after her election loss to Tom Suozzi in New York’s special election.

Pilip attempted to win George Santos’ former seat. Trump attackEd Pilip after her loss for being a registered Democrat and implied maybe Pilip still was.

View attachment 902319
GOP frontrunner Trump saw the Pilip loss as an opportunity to attack Republicans. Trump blasted “very foolish woman” Pilip for not endorsing him and trying to “straddle the fence” about her support for MAGA.

Go big or go home. She didn't endorse Trump do she went home.

Go big or go home. She didn't endorse Trump do she went home.

The few times I saw and heard that Mazi Pilip speak, I thought: "Jeeez! WTF is that and is this really the best the GOP can come up with? I mean unless the GOP just DOESN'T want to win?

I wonder if she was given the same offer TO run that the GOP tried to give Kari Lake NOT to run?

Then there is the fact that the democrats once again had more than TWICE the money to run with, most of it coming from untraceable union controlled foreign sources.

The few times I saw and heard that Mazi Pilip speak, I thought: "Jeeez! WTF is that and is this really the best the GOP can come up with? I mean unless the GOP just DOESN'T want to win?

I wonder if she was given the same offer TO run that the GOP tried to give Kari Lake NOT to run?

Then there is the fact that the democrats once again had more than TWICE the money to run with, most of it coming from untraceable union controlled foreign sources.

There did seem to be some fuckery going on there, I blaming the RNC. We need to get McDaniel out of there and replace her with someone else.

There did seem to be some fuckery going on there, I blaming the RNC. We need to get McDaniel out of there and replace her with someone else.

The attorney from N. Carolina Trump recommended sounds real qualified. As does Lara Trump as his aide if you can just read her qualifications and forget she's related.

Idiot, the GOP woman they chose to run was not only a total unknown, but ran on an anti-Trump, never MAGA platform. Worse, while the democrat ran on a republican secure borders platform, she did not. It was a repeat of all the same feckless mistakes the Rhona McDanial GOP committed in 2022.

And she lost.
"The migrant crisis… it's a big issue for the 3rd Congressional District," Pilip said. "When you are weak on crime, when you don't support law enforcement, and then you have wide open borders, you are bringing unvetted immigrants. This is a formula that we are seeing, a perfect formula for all these issues."

Sounds like a Trump Humper too me, dumbass.

Sounds like a Trump Humper too me, dumbass.

So stating the obvious fact that letting 15 million undocumented illegal aliens into the country is a huge problem makes someone sound like a Trump-Humper to you, moron?

I guess Biden is a Trump-Humper then idiot, as Biden is calling for a closing of the border now that he opened.

If only the republicans with no power in Washington would just let him close it! I mean after his spending three years and 70 steps opening it! :21:

She was told to be MAGA and she could win in that district... she didn't listen... and so she lost... that is foolish...

She was told to be MAGA and she could win in that district... she didn't listen... and so she lost... that is foolish...

MAGA doesn't need any phonies who claim to be MAGA but then end up being another Collins, Romney or Murkowski.

The problem is that the RNC is fighting MAGA more than the DNC is!

Obviously, McDaniels RNC is just fine being #2.

You can bet your ass(ets) that Soros Media Matters was waiting for a provocative quote from Trump. All they got was an honest assessment that it would have been better for Pilip, who was a registered democrat running as a republican, to have gone on record as supporting MAGA and the presumed GOP candidate for president. It's really much ado about nothing until The crazy left wing MSN spins Trump's benign comment into an attack. This is where republicans are in the political arena this year and you better get used to it.

View attachment 902319

Trump sure is a vicious prick.

Forum List

Back