Black lives matter...but not when White people are turning in guns at a buy back.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....some white people went to a city of Chicago gun buy back farce........100 dollars for every gun turned in...even those the gang bangers used to commit murder....

But...when the white people got in line...they were told their guns were not going to be bought......

Of course...this makes sense...it isn't their guns murdering young black men in the hell hole that is democrat controlled chicago.....but it is also racist.......

No White Folks' Guns Allowed at Chicago 'Buyback' - The Truth About Guns

Whites need not apply. That was the message Guns Save Life took away from a recent foray up to the Windy City to trade in unwanted firearms for $100 pre-paid credit cards. Our experience felt surreal to say the least in this era when profiling – especially racial profiling – is a big no-no, especially in government service. It all began as five Caucasian members of Guns Save Life waited surreptitiously in line at a Chicago gun buyback location. Out of the blue, my wife and I were told by a surly, middle-aged woman from the Mayor’s office that “we won’t be taking those today” in reference to a dozen plus long guns my wife and I brought . . .

I asked if she had an interest in a zip gun and held it up. She looked at it like I was holding a dog turd and said, “I don’t know what that is,” and walked away. Pearls before swine.

-----
Fifteen minutes later, each of our Caucasian members were ejected by the same surly woman. As we chatted with very amiable and professional Chicago Police officers, we watched two other Caucasian males turned away over the course of the next half hour.

In short, we watched first-hand as every Caucasian person who walked into the facility was curtly told their firearms would not be accepted, while African-American individuals with similar quantities and types of firearms were welcomed with open arms.

Yep.....some white people went to a city of Chicago gun buy back farce........100 dollars for every gun turned in...even those the gang bangers used to commit murder....

But...when the white people got in line...they were told their guns were not going to be bought......

Of course...this makes sense...it isn't their guns murdering young black men in the hell hole that is democrat controlled chicago.....but it is also racist.......

No White Folks' Guns Allowed at Chicago 'Buyback' - The Truth About Guns

Whites need not apply. That was the message Guns Save Life took away from a recent foray up to the Windy City to trade in unwanted firearms for $100 pre-paid credit cards. Our experience felt surreal to say the least in this era when profiling – especially racial profiling – is a big no-no, especially in government service. It all began as five Caucasian members of Guns Save Life waited surreptitiously in line at a Chicago gun buyback location. Out of the blue, my wife and I were told by a surly, middle-aged woman from the Mayor’s office that “we won’t be taking those today” in reference to a dozen plus long guns my wife and I brought . . .

I asked if she had an interest in a zip gun and held it up. She looked at it like I was holding a dog turd and said, “I don’t know what that is,” and walked away. Pearls before swine.
Hey, if white people need money that bad as to sell their guns, how about getting a job!!

The message is, if you are white hang onto those guns. Disarmament is fo de blak folk.

The message is, if you are white hang onto those guns. Disarmament is fo de blak folk.
The irony in your comment, is that these guns these idiots possess....is killing thier neighbors, wives, kids and themselves...all accidently.....LOLOLOLOLOOL

The truth is they trust white people with guns, but not black people. I think it's refreshing to see a little common sense on display.

Forum List

Back